It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems are Cray Cray and Running a NAZI Stalinist Style Impeachment with no legal backing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: tanstaafl

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Who said anything about a conspiracy? The then Ambassador to Ukraine - you know, the one who just testilied to Schiff as revenge for Trump canning her butt - was a large part of the corruption involving the Bidens influence there.

Shirley you knew that...?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Please prove that she was corrupt.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Please prove that she was corrupt.

Ok...

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

That list is nothing but FAKE NEWS!

abcnews.go.com...

But, according to internal emails described to ABC News, officials inside the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine almost immediately recognized it as "a totally manufactured, fake list" and a "classic disinfo play," as one senior official wrote at the time.

"One key sign of it being fake is that most of the names are misspelled in English -- we would never spell most that way," a top diplomat at the embassy, George Kent, wrote. And the embassy could find no evidence that "Tony Sealy" even existed.

"This list appears to be an effort by Lutsenko to inoculate himself for why he did not pursue corrupt [former] associates and political allies," Kent said, adding that Lutsenko wanted "to claim that the U.S. told him not to."

"Complete poppycock," Kent added.

edit on 28-10-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

That list is nothing but FAKE NEWS!

Do you know how hilarious it is to see ABCNews call fake news?

Anyway, it is possible... I'm willing to admit I don't know... are you?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If the evidence supports the accusations then most certainly.

So far the evidence isn't looking that way.

It keeps sounding like some fantastic conspiracy theory that someone came up with and Trump is swallowing hook, line & sinker.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

It keeps sounding like some fantastic conspiracy theory that someone came up with and Trump is swallowing hook, line & sinker.

Actually, it sounds like precisely what has been going on for decades - institutionalized corruption at the highest levels.

Do you seriously believe that it isn't and hasn't always been so?

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I've experienced government shenanigans first hand when we were screwed out of a contract. So I get it.

But there's also a bunch of wild conspiracy theories out there. I want proof so we aren't going down the conspiracy theory route.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

But there's also a bunch of wild conspiracy theories out there. I want proof so we aren't going down the conspiracy theory route.

A theory that the Ukrainian Ambassador engaged in shenanigans for payola (political or cash) is not a 'wild conspiracy theory'. It is something that has happened time and again. So, this is simply an accusation, not a wild conspiracy theory.

Want an example of a wild conspiracy theory? There's a perfect example that been pushed nonstop for 3+ years... it is called the Russia Collusion hoax.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

That claim about the Ambassador was walked back by the guy that made it.

If someone has a theory that Trump is actually Chester Cheetah in Orange disguise do we believe that as well?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join