It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminatsky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I remember (as we all should) that just a few years ago so many people (myself included) were so convinced that the Illuminati had infiltrated, not just the US government, but all of the world's superpowers. I realize now that the conspiracy is not being perpetrated by any well defined hierarchy of secret societies, but by a group of very public individuals who manipulate society and the geopolitical landscape via an aether of ideological propaganda. Think about the following points.

1)Who introduced the modern world to the NWO conspiracy theory? Russia did, with the help of Sergei Nilus' propaganda piece, "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion".

2)Who weaponized propaganda, perfected brainwashing techniques, and utilized both religion and nationalism (a more secular religion) as an opiate for the masses? Russia did, under the Soviet regime.

3)Which country now has an ex-KGB official as a leader? Russia does. Russia elected a nationalist who knows how to weaponize propaganda to collapse his enemies.

4)Who has a vested interest in Syria? Russia does, and they want America out of the way.

I think Trump is unwise, reckless, dangerous, and self serving. He wears it all like badges of honor, and he is riding the tide of America's frustration, which is fomented by a blend of natural political polarization and propagandized ideology (political, nationalistic, and religious). The democrats are no better, and are just as power hungry (and tyrannical) as Trump is, yet they can't seem to touch him.

Most of Trumps "offenses" are in the legal grey area, and maybe the people pulling Trump's strings scare the democrats. As dangerous as we've all been told the Clintons are (which is very possibly true), has anyone stopped to consider the possibility that Trump's handlers might be worse?

...and Trump does have handlers. They are herdersof a group of religious ideologies known as the Seven Mountains mandate and the New Apostolic Reformation. The Russian Orthodox church's that survived the Soviet Union were puppets of the Russian government, and their gateway drug to nationalism is the centuries old Third Rome doctrine. Billy Graham was the first evangelical to be allowed to establish a direct correspondence between the Russian Orthodoxy and various dominionist sects within America's Protestant circles.

Both the Russian and American religious right have a coherent affinity to dominionism, and Putin knows this. He also knows that Americans on both sides are getting tired of the endless wars. Its a legitimate frustration, but Americans aren't thinking about the bigger picture. These regime change wars are proxy wars between superpowers. If stop our intervention now, world war will follow, and we'll be the underdog.

Again, Putin is ex-KGB. He knows how to propagandize ideology in order to divide and conquer. Trump's ties to Russia might be in a legal grey area at best, which would be the smart way to do things, but Putin is most definitely behind him, and I think he might actually be behind Gabbard too. Clinton might be corrupt, but not stupid. She wouldn't lie about Trump and Gabbard together. It would be such an obviously stupid move, especially after her 2016 loss.

There are three political figures who want America out of Syria right now. Trump, Gabbard, and Putin. Trump appeals to the religious baby boomers, Gabbard appeals to the secular youth. Doesn't anyone else see that the pendulum is still in full swing?

If we don't wake up from this left-right paradigm now, you'll be waking up when the S will hit the fan.

edit on 23-10-2019 by BELIEVERpriest because: fine tuning

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Define what troops actually mean, metaphorically, in the REAL meaning of this abomination of a reality before you create a diatribe about S hitting the fan. And then explain how your sentence "S will hit the fan" is also metaphoric nonsense in this abomination of a reality.

I know I won't get a legitimate response to this reply, but one can only hope (you know, for straight forward, non-mind-FUkCING, communication in this ABOMINATION of a reality). Surprise me.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It´s not about who controls the game, but who controls the metagame.

-MM

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

You might find these videos enlightening:

Metanoia Films

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Interesting link! Reminds me of what the KGB spy, Yuri Bezmenov, said in his book after he defected. While I completely agree that Russia via the KGB have infiltrated western society and have done their best to bring it all crashing down, I haven't seen anything compelling that would indicate the Illuminati is anything other than a Jesuit operation. I have long thought that there are several groups vying for the top of the pyramid.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The entire world is controlled by Satan the Devil, an unseen but real wicked spirit. He is the ruler of the world. I have a thread discussing the topic.

Now in Daniel 11 there is a prophecy of two kings at war with each other. Initially to the north and south of Jerusalem. Thus they are called the kings of the north and south (initially Syria and Egypt - Ptolemy I and King Seleucus I Nicator).

The kings changed identity over the years and as we entered into the last days the king of the south is the Anglo-American duel world power, obviously the United States being the head at this point in time. Throughtout the last days the identity of the king of the north changed several times. It began with Germany through World War I and II, and then turned in the U. S. S. R. during the cold war, and now appears to be Russia.

A long thread much too long to post here can explain the successions of the kings in Daniel 11. But we get there. But what is interesting is that in another instance in Daniel we are told that the king of the south will come against Jehovah's people during the time of the end during a time of peace without warning.

It says that that king, or ruler, (in the political realm of the king of the south or the United States) is fierce, and he will become great but not through his own power:

“And in the final part of their kingdom, as the transgressors act to a completion, a fierce-looking king who understands ambiguous sayings will stand up. 24 His power will become great, but not through his own power. He will bring ruin in an extraordinary way, and he will be successful and act effectively. He will bring mighty ones to ruin, also the people made up of the holy ones. 25 And by his cunning he will use deception to succeed; and in his heart he will exalt himself; and during a time of security he will bring many to ruin. He will even stand up against the Prince of princes, but he will be broken without human hand."-Daniel 8:23-25.

He will break apart those who make up the ones made up of the holy ones and exult himself even against the Prince of Princes (God).

Notice that here we are shown that he will be broken "without human hand" this is the war of Armageddon when Jesus and his angels will battle with and destroy that king.

In Daniel 11 if you notice the king of the north will also take its stand against Jehovah's people and it also will be destroyed but not by human hand (by Jesus and his holy angels at Armageddon):

“But reports out of the east and out of the north will disturb him, and he will go out in a great rage to annihilate and to devote many to destruction. 45 And he will plant his royal tents between the grand sea and the holy mountain of Decoration; and he will come all the way to his end, and there will be no helper for him."-Daniel 11:44, 45.

Ezekiel 38 talks about this king of the earth, or Russia, as Gog of Magog, which also consists of a confederation of nations that will gather against all or false religion around the world, not just Jehovah's people.

The Russian Orthodox Church has been used by the Communist regime to propagate it's state propaganda, and it is still being used. It is entirely unholy and in Satan's control, as is the Catholic Church, and the Protestant Churches who all get involved with politics.

There is a time swiftly approaching, when the world leaders will see no more use to use the false religions to manipulate the masses, and rather as a hindrance, and will get rid of them. That includes the Russian Orthodox Church. Before Armageddon comes.

People need not only wake up to see that both sides are being played by the same puppet-master, which is ultimately Satan. But they need to get out of the entire political and religious sphere of Satan's world which will soon be crushed.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EdgeofParadise

Many of the dominionists who make up Trump's platform follow the Seven Mountains mandate. They believe that Christ will return when so-called Christians take control of the seven mountains of society; arts, business, religion, media, education, family, and government. The name of the theological mandate is a dead giveaway. Revelation 17 is all about the harlot (religion) that sits on beast with seven heads/mountains and many waters.

Whether people are believers in Christ or not, they need to realize that these dominionists are real. They have names, they have influence, and they are destroying the West, along with the rest of the world.

Trump is bad news. Pence is even more dangerous, and Russia has infiltrated both parties.

new topics

top topics

join