It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Katie Hill admits to 'inappropriate' relationship with campaign staffer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I keep seeing this all over, and............

.......Seriously, who the ****** cares?

Really, who cares? The only thing "wrong" with the relationship, is that certain people didn't like it.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

So the relationship being with a staffer isn't a big deal?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
I keep seeing this all over, and............

.......Seriously, who the ****** cares?

Really, who cares? The only thing "wrong" with the relationship, is that certain people didn't like it.

I cannot believe the level of stupidity evidenced by this reply and others excusing this behavior.

Even if nothing "wrong" happened in the relationship (i.e. no coercion, force or impropriety) and you don;t care about "victims" anymore, you guys have to see that even the appearance of fraternization leads to a sh*t ton of issues, not the least of which is the possibility of the "superior" being compromised.

Gawd.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What I want to know is WTF took the picture?

Her husband....if you read the story, they are calling it a "throuple".

That's sweet. So her "abusive" husband who beats her also lets her have a girlfriend? Hmmm....

She's playing the victim and then claiming she's strong. Lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Edumakated

The other naked women?

Just a guess but then again

Why is Hill naked and the staffer not?

Is this a "Huma Hillary" kinda thing?

Dems are odd, not weird, just odd.

Yeah, that's some weird shat for real.

"Come here, honey, mama's gonna sit here naked and brush your hair."

That's some of the crap you see from psychos in thriller movies.

Any democrats wanna bet that Hill grabbed her by the pussy?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Remember the election cycle when the Democrats made hay out of every tiny little whiff of impropriety they could? You should because it's been every election cycle since about EVAR! I recall things about wide stances and Christine Blasey-Ford; I remember mystery women who sat on allegations of sexual misconduct who never said anything for years who suddenly show up out of nowhere ... public hairs on coke cans. There was even a term to describe it -- Borking.

But hey, when you have actual pictorial evidence of the impropriety like they hint at but never really prove, it's no big whoop. It just swings entire elections to the democrat party when timed right.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

I agree with you, but, you forget, this is a Democrat. All she has to do is apologize and all will be forgotten.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

I agree with you, but, you forget, this is a Democrat. All she has to do is apologize and all will be forgotten.

Not only that, but she's brave, strong, and obviously sexually liberated. /rolleyes

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Yep. That's the only way you can grab em by the puss and not hear a peep.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

The thing is, if they really did just apologize and admit guilt, most Americans (me included) would accept that. We are - generally - a forgiving people always willing to give others a second chance.

It's the excuses and hypocrisy that bug the sh*t out of me.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Not only that, but she's brave, strong, and obviously sexually liberated. /rolleyes

#MeThrouple !!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Edumakated

The other naked women?

Just a guess but then again

Why is Hill naked and the staffer not?

Is this a "Huma Hillary" kinda thing?

Dems are odd, not weird, just odd.

Is Hill the naked woman or the one getting her hair brushed?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

She's the blondie.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The naked one

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
So politicians aren't allowed to have a sex life? Can you think of anyone a politician could have a sexual relationship with who wouldn't be construed as being "inappropriate"? Basically we treat these people like clergy when they're just people. Most people get into relationships with people they work with. Which totally makes sense. And if you're an authority figure, everyone is a subordinate.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Do you believe the people who keep talking about Trump's sex life (which did not include a subordinate) should likewise be told who tf cares?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

I kind of agree. My problem is the double standard. If a white man has sex with someone who works under him it's a huge deal and he is scum for doing it because of the power differential.

My biggest problem with these stories is how many people are hypocrites and what they claim is right or wrong changes with who gets accused.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I am sure she is a great person to have our young women look up to and emulate...../sarcasm

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Oh dear.

Katie Hill Sex Scandal Worsens: Staffer Felt Abused In ‘Toxic’ Relationship, Consent Questions Emerge, Report Says

In the case of the Hill throuple, text messages between Kenny Heslep and Hill’s staffer from June 2019 depict an unhealthy, toxic relationship – Heslep even characterizes the way in which he and Hill treated the staffer as “abusive” as he apologizes for hurting her.

The young female campaign staffer, who described the relationship as being “toxic,” reportedly wrote Hill a message in June 2019, saying in part: “I am terrified of pushing back against you or upsetting you. I have seen how you treat Kenny and I think that if I cause any issues, even if I am very worried about how you are acting, that very quickly you will decide you don’t want me in your life.”

The problem with this kind of relationship is that the subordinate often feels like they can't refuse, or else they'll get fired.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Hill is going to try to push this all on her ex husband....she already started the narrative of him being abusive.

I have a feeling a lot more is going to come out on this. I already read some stories of her having a firly decent drinking problem and it being a big reason for their split.

If the staffer is siding with the ex husband it will be very telling.

Hill is going to be buried by this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join