It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Russia, Trump, Turkey=Trump Russia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Trump holds all the cards and is using them to silence the "little guy" against his dictatorship.

The little people have stood up and spoken out against this monster.

The little people, like the MSM, Hollywood, Tech giants, all those little three letter agencies. All those powerless voices that have nothing but the prosperity and welfare of the average american held closely to their modest hearts.

Pfffft If there’s anyone trying to run a dictatorship it’s the dem party, alphabet agencies and the MSM, not Trump. I’ve heard that true dictators are allowed more than one scoop of ice cream without condemnation.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Don't be silly, they are just soldiers..they won't have any gambit re Trump $$$, they just die for something, just like many other soldiers have done...

As a Vet, I take offense at that comment...

You wouldn't have even been allowed to post that if we had not fought and died for the last few hundred years to give you the freedom to say it.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Oh Look !! 😃

(from February 10, 2019)....

US-Allied Syrian Kurds Reportedly Sell Oil to Damascus Government 🐸

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You've been asked several Questions...why haven't you responded?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
@Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

a reply to: JAGStorm

Probably not...

Some will probably act out until they come to the realization of what the core American people really are which is a mixture of ethnicity/religious beliefs/genders/races.

It seems some are stuck in the old world ways of thinking and behaving and do not realize that...most of America is growing up without their old world ways of thinking. In turn prepping those growing up, for a New integrated world...

Last it looks like a trap. Get part of the population upset enough to carry out nefarious activities. They destabilize the country and by doing so are marked... Unexpectedly and possibly caged.

RUSSIA Wins again🤔
The remaining destabilized part of the population, weakened is easy pray for round up. And TPTB still win and the people of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA loose...

And none are even sensing what the hate being generated, is being generated for.
Activate the 3rd eyes you can see.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

OMG, so you are saying they conspired for

PEACE

How so? Trump has moved the US troops, while the fighting continues in Syria...there's still a war there. However, Trump being Putin's useful idiot, has moved sideways to let Putin take over the region....indeed it was Putin who negotiated in Sochi with Erdogan, the talks being mainly about how Putin and Erdogan could mutually benefit from the situation.
Trump was left to rattle on about a, "brilliant victory" for domestic consumption, (there was no victory over anything) and to boost his own ego to the press, who were left open mouthed at his prolonged rant the other day.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

They didn't start fighting again after the deadline ran out. I think that can be considered a type of peace. Let's just hope it holds.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Don't be silly, they are just soldiers..they won't have any gambit re Trump $$$, they just die for something, just like many other soldiers have done...

As a Vet, I take offense at that comment...

You wouldn't have even been allowed to post that if we had not fought and died for the last few hundred years to give you the freedom to say it.

1 000 000 thank yous for your service !

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Dang him bringing peace to the area how dare he. Dig up some more of them videos with all them explosions and gunfire. On with the WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hildabeast is not happy.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

They didn't start fighting again after the deadline ran out. I think that can be considered a type of peace. Let's just hope it holds.

I can agree with the sentiment of a ceasefire holding, but there were instances reported that the cease fire was broken by Turkish forces.
As well as that, The Guardian is now reporting that US armoured units, tanks etc, are likely to be deployed to Syria from other areas in the middle East, armoured units will need more US troops for deployment and infrastructure, maintenance, and so on, so not such a draw down of troops at all, and it is the oilfields that these new deployments are headed for...more reading,
www.theguardian.com...

So, I'm not so sure that Trump is exactly in control anymore...but it does seem to conflict with his bragging of the last few days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join