It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worse obituary ever

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Kathleen Dehmlow

Kathleen Dehmlow (Schunk) was born on March 19, 1938 to Joseph and Gertrude Schunk of Wabasso. She married Dennis Dehmlow at St. Anne's in Wabasso in 1957 and had two children Gina and Jay. In 1962 she became pregnant by her husband’s brother Lyle Dehmlow and moved to California. She abandoned her children, Gina and Jay who were then raised by her parents in Clements, Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Schunk. She passed away on May 31, 2018 in Springfield and will now face judgement. She will not be missed by Gina and Jay, and they understand that this world is a better place without her.

Worse Obituary Ever

edit on 23-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Links dead

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Kathleen Dehmlow

Kathleen Dehmlow (Schunk) was born on March 19, 1938 to Joseph and Gertrude Schunk of Wabasso. She married Dennis Dehmlow at St. Anne's in Wabasso in 1957 and had two children Gina and Jay. In 1962 she became pregnant by her husband’s brother Lyle Dehmlow and moved to California. She abandoned her children, Gina and Jay who were then raised by her parents in Clements, Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Schunk. She passed away on May 31, 2018 in Springfield and will not face judgement. She will not be missed by Gina and Jay, and they understand that this world is a better place without her.

www.washingtonpost.com... er/

Just...

Wow.

Sounds like the kids wrote the obituary...

What a sh!tty thing for your own children to say about you.

Wonder what her life story really was?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I fixed it.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Kathleen Dehmlow

Kathleen Dehmlow (Schunk) was born on March 19, 1938 to Joseph and Gertrude Schunk of Wabasso. She married Dennis Dehmlow at St. Anne's in Wabasso in 1957 and had two children Gina and Jay. In 1962 she became pregnant by her husband’s brother Lyle Dehmlow and moved to California. She abandoned her children, Gina and Jay who were then raised by her parents in Clements, Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Schunk. She passed away on May 31, 2018 in Springfield and will not face judgement. She will not be missed by Gina and Jay, and they understand that this world is a better place without her.

www.washingtonpost.com... er/

Just...

Wow.

Sounds like the kids wrote the obituary...

What a sh!tty thing for your own children to say about you.

Wonder what her life story really was?

Mmm, yes, abandoning your kids to the grandparents and running off with your brother-in-law, knocked up with his kid and not your husband's, must mean there's more than just some trailer park crappy woman junk going on there.

If it was a guy in the obit, everyone would have patted the kids on the back in sympathy & shredded the dead guy for doing the same thing -- knocking up & running off with his wife's sister, and dumping wifey and the kids in the dust. Nobody would wonder what his life story was.
But it's a woman, so we need to mollycoddle that, and it makes it ok.

F#g lame double standard there for us.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Good God that's the best obituary ever...
I love it when they are honest.

During my grandpa's eulogy the preacher was bragging the man up. "Loved by all" da fuk...

I looked at my cousin and asked him who the preacher was talking about and and he wasn't sure either...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That is one of the worst obituaries- lol.
The living get the last say.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Worse in terms of what you are probably not supposed to do.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The truth shall set you free...so I hear.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

My x husband's family hate my guts because my testimony sent him to jail the third and final time.

Two of my kids still think I am the bad person for it.

He was a nice guy in that he never beat me into a coma when I was pregnant... for the children, of course.

He only murdered a couple people.

Two sides to a story... I wonder what her real story was?

edit on 23-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Links dead

Haha funny.. a dead link to the worst obituary ever, signifying the futility of everything as we all shall become dead links, in the end.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Links dead

And nobody wrote it an obituary.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

My x husband's family hate my guts because my testimony sent him to jail the third and final time.

He was a nice guy in that he never beat me into a coma when I was pregnant... for the children, of course.

Well put Lumenari !

There are many sides to a story.. and it would be interesting and probably sad to know hers.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Well put Lumenari !

There are many sides to a story.. and it would be interesting and probably sad to know hers.

I really shouldn't have replied to this thread because it brings up some bad memories.

I did because it isn't about the husband at all, but about the children.

People have a relationship, it's horrible and they go their separate ways.

However, it is the kids that are hurt the worst.

For the children to say that the world is better off without her means they were hurt really badly.

And we don't know why she left... just that the kids are bitter and angry.

This woman might have been a POS... who knows.

But that's the point... we don't know the other side of the story.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It’s obvious the kids are bitter and hurt , but you also have to consider that they may have been influenced heavily in that hate and bitterness.

I still think it’s in poor taste to write an obit like that about anyone, especially your mother, no matter how much of a POS she was.

I’d feel the same way if it was an obit about an alleged POS father.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015 Reminds me of an elderly male patient who was quite ill and was requesting that his wife not be allowed to visit him anymore he said "I'm afraid the last thing i will ever see will be her face" Even close to death he was concerned about his mental health.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Well we do know she got knocked up by the brother in law so there's that. Probably hard to face the previous family with that kind of shame...I mean how often do abused women sleep with the husbands brother...if someone beat me sleeping with a direct family member would make me worried they'd find out and beat me so I doubt it was that.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Well we do know she got knocked up by the brother in law so there's that. Probably hard to face the previous family with that kind of shame...I mean how often do abused women sleep with the husbands brother...if someone beat me sleeping with a direct family member would make me worried they'd find out and beat me so I doubt it was that.

That's a whole lot of opinion in one post.

I'd like to know the actual facts before I judge someone.

Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I can imagine that my siblings and I would have the same kind of obituary for our mom.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hoo-boy... that is brutal. She did earn that though. Ouch.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join