It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Body Language Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Been getting more interested in this topic again recently. It comes and goes. I've experienced UFO so I know they are real however that doesn't mean I even have the even the most remote of a clue as to what they are.

So in this analysis Lazar seems to be telling the truth. I have never paid attention to this story until he was on the Joe Rogan podcast. I do find it weird however that apparently he's been raided several times by the FBI.

I have no evidence to prove that the raids have actually taken place but I would be open to it if you could provide a real source.

Interesting, I had no idea about the part where Lazar talks about how their reactors work. I slept with moldavite under my pillow for 7 days straight and had a dream on the 7th day where aliens were showing me how their engines worked and they worked like the LHC or large hadron collider.

Wow, mind blown.
edit on 23-10-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2019 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

If you had UFO experience, you don't need Lazar.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Is it possible spinning magnets made out of exotic metals will create gravitational fields...ancient astronaut theorists say, "Yes!"

edit on 23-10-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I see no supporting evidence from that video.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I just tried to play his video and it didn't work so I guess he doesn't have Lazar after all.
a reply to: Trueman

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Fixed

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
He doesn't look to be highly qualified in the field.

Grain of salt time.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Is it possible spinning magnets made out of exotic metals will create gravitational fields...ancient astronaut theorists say, "Yes!"

Spinning electrons around a ferrous core can create a magnetic field. Maybe spinning a heavy element like mercury around an osmium core can create a gravity field? If I had the time and money, I'd like to make something like that just to see.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Spinning electrons around a ferrous core can create a magnetic field. Maybe spinning a heavy element like mercury around an osmium core can create a gravity field? If I had the time and money, I'd like to make something like that just to see.

Heavy ions approaching relativistic speeds in a circular fashion causes spacetime to twist in order to compensate for that motion, the same mechanism that causes the "frame dragging" Einstein described. Configured properly the combined effect of many such ions could be focused into a pattern much like the dipole arrangement of a magnetic field, "flattening" spacetime in one region at the expense of "curving" it in another. In order to render a measurable effect it would require a massive amount of energy, and I think that if there are craft using this for propulsion they must have powerplants with some serious nuts.

Just my take on it.

top topics

join