It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign scoops up Biden's Latino voter web address, trolls his voter outreach

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh this is classic and so good.

Trump is a king of troll. Biden started a Todos Con Biden campaign for his Latino base and failed to get the url and the twitter handle....so Trump took it and voila....perfect troll opportunity!

Todos Con Biden

But there's one problem. The Biden campaign failed to purchase www.todosconbiden.com, or even lock down the @TodosConBiden Twitter handle before announcing the new effort -- prompting the president's reelection team to do what it does best: troll.
Now, the Trump campaign is using www.todosconbiden.com to mock the former vice president, with a landing page that says in both English and Spanish, "Oops, Joe forgot about Latinos." The page also links out to the president's own Latino outreach coalition "Latinos for Trump." And the @TodosConBiden Twitter account, in the possession of the Trump campaign, has already begun posting unflattering counter messaging targeting Biden.

The website :

www.todosconbiden.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Classic, but why do you guys always have to make me hungry for tacos.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Buhahahahaha!!!!!!

Troll level = God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals.

If anything, it really frames how out of touch Joe actually is with the modern world.

Send your kids to bed and let them listen to the record player, etc...

I got a good laugh out of this.

S&F!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So......

Racist?

Or fascist?

I guess we’ll find out soon when cNn tells them what to think.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Trump is a king of troll.

Si Numro uno

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
All this tells me is that, despite right-wing media rhetoric about Trump preferring to run against Warren, the Trump team actually desperately wants to run against Biden in 2020. They are following the same M.O. the Dems used in 2016 by keeping him in the news as much as possible to prop him up as a relevant candidate at a time when the DNC is trying as hard as possible to shift away from him.

Makes sense. I've seen dead fish that show more signs of life than Ol' Uncle Joe.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I was watching part of a campaign speech today on C-Span and old uncle Joe seemed to be making quite a lot of sense until I realized everything he talked about was philosophical dribble that contained absolutely no real world substance. He has shifted to the left center position. It's the old "Yes We Can" plan all over again. He is emulating Obama's strategy.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth
All this tells me is that, despite right-wing media rhetoric about Trump preferring to run against Warren, the Trump team actually desperately wants to run against Biden in 2020. They are following the same M.O. the Dems used in 2016 by keeping him in the news as much as possible to prop him up as a relevant candidate at a time when the DNC is trying as hard as possible to shift away from him.

Makes sense. I've seen dead fish that show more signs of life than Ol' Uncle Joe.

If you were Trump, wouldn't you desperately want to run against Biden?

I mean, you wouldn't even have to run a campaign...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: sooth

But he's just so adorable... lol

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

LOL!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Not only out of touch, but too dumb to even realize it.

He has, obviously, surrounded himself with ppl who are also oblivious to the modern world.

His "handlers" need handlers.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This is comedy gold. The more the dems put on their serious face the more we laugh at them.

Trump is the ghost in their machine

new topics

top topics

join