It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

So everyone who doesnt love Trump doesnt love America? How absurd!

Trump doesnt love America he loves himself

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That's the level of his mentality. No president in American history has bees so loathsome as Trump

Loathsome??? I 'll bet you don't like his hair either...What about his policies??? Don't you think it's loathsome that your side has been trying to impeach Trump even before he was seated as President, every single day of every single week since he's been there???

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, I mean, actual wanna be Nazis, fascists and bigots walk amongst your tribe and they're not at all hiding it anymore and we all can thank Trump for that since he's normalized bigotry from day one calling Mexicans rapists and murderers while some he assumes are good people.

If you hang out with a bad crowd people are gonna associate you with said crowd. That's why you're called such things. Funny, I've never been called such things.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
“Calling Mexicans rapists and murderers”

That’s a lie

Thanks cNn

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Calling Mexicans rapists and murderers”

That’s a lie

Thanks cNn

I'm sorry, it's been awhile since I visited his campaign announcement speech. He said they're bringing crime, they're rapists and some he assumes some are good people.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes but not ‘mexicans’ like your lie.

He was speaking about illegal immigrants. Which ARE rapists, criminals, drug dealers and some of them, are good people. I assume.

But you knew that.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

there is a big difference between :

" never trump "

and

" i support another candidate "

but hey - if that needs explaining .....................

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Ukraine is a level or ten more damaging

I agree that the whole, Steel Dossier, uranium sales, pay to play, billion dollar quid pro quo etc etc is some really bad sh!t.

I don't subscribe to alt right fan fiction, sorry.
However, if all these things were true, than why the hell hasn't Trump admin prosecuted anyone for the crimes when they had all the power?
Because its all horsecrap..

You do understand that there is actual ongoing investigations into all of the "alt-right fan fiction" you just mentioned, right?

Even the Ukraine is investigating it.

Gonna be a black Christmas for the left...

Oh!

And welcome to ATS.

You read that on gatewaypundit?
Anonymous sources with knowledge of matterI'm guessing..
Yep.. The same crap you guys have been pushing since Trump announced he would run for president. Uranium one was even debunked on your favorite propaganda channel Fox News
TICK-TOCK. Any day soon.. Rofl

I don't have a television subscription and don't watch news.

Secondly, perhaps you might want to look up the names Durham and Barr.

Perhaps the name Huber.

I'm assuming you are unaware of who they are and what they are investigating right now.

You're new... you'll learn.

That last part was sarcasm.

It only takes one look in all of the political sub forums on ATS to find out that all of those fan fiction wet dream fantasies never ever happen. It's all wishful thinking.
Countless of Bomb shell relevation threads but 0 democrats behind bars.
All the "evidence" and the best Trump can come up with is getting himself impeached by chasing a nobody in US politics, Hunter Biden. Going from locking up Hillary to Hunter Biden just shows what a clueless tit and a fraud he is. And you guys eat it all up

edit on 24-10-2019 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
@Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

a reply to: JAGStorm

Probably not...

Some will probably act out until they come to the realization of what the core American people really are which is a mixture of ethnicity/religious beliefs/genders/races.

It seems some are stuck in the old world ways of thinking and behaving and do not realize that...most of America is growing up without their old world ways of thinking. In turn prepping those growing up, for a New integrated world...

Last it looks like a trap. Get part of the population upset enough to carry out nefarious activities. They destabilize the country and by doing so are marked... Unexpectedly and possibly caged.

RUSSIA Wins again🤔
The remaining destabilized part of the population, weakened is easy pray for round up. And TPTB still win and the people of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA loose...

And none are even sensing what the hate being generated, is being generated for.
Activate the 3rd eyes you can see.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yea no. It's a lot more complicated then that. Ideas evolve. Bottom line, it wasnt Obama who pushed neo liberalism on the global free market, Reagan and Republican think tank of economists, Friedman and his gang sealed the deal for what we have today.

Neo cons were only a push back when the Republicans lost power and control of that. What do you think Thatcher was all about?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, I mean, actual wanna be Nazis, fascists and bigots walk amongst your tribe and they're not at all hiding it anymore and we all can thank Trump for that since he's normalized bigotry from day one calling Mexicans rapists and murderers while some he assumes are good people.

If you hang out with a bad crowd people are gonna associate you with said crowd. That's why you're called such things. Fu
nny, I've never been called such things.

Oh yeah?? Where did all these Nazi racist scum biggoted cray cray peeps come from? Did you happen to imagine that #? Because I think you did. Along with the tribe that thinks a KKK member or white supremacist is around every corner!
edit on 24-10-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Aka, you're a paranoid delusional bastard. And to think I once had respect for you. Sad!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Congradulations,if you indeed fall into the category of one of the ignorant liberal pukes,who get paychecks from government and demand more,like the people from mid west and south who live off government subsidy tax dollars,and whine and bitch because now they are owned,I think he summed it up well and I agreea reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

but you are against a strong border, against new trade deals with Mexico and Canada, against new trade deal with China, and against a strong military that doesn't move to take over countries. You sure sound like a democrat.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No, he was clearly speaking about Mexicans. I mean, you can just YouTube his campaign announcement speech to see & hear it for yourself but I have a feeling when it comes politics you keep your head firmly planted in the sand while defending and supporting a bigoted con man like Trump.

I kinda feel sorry for you.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Nice of you to admit that you're a scumbag

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
if the shoe fits....a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Breakthestreak

No, he was clearly speaking about Mexicans.

He was talking about illegal Mexicans that were being sent by Mexico. Mexico may or may not assist criminals to get here, but they certainly do not try to stop it.

Trump in no way shape or form was talking about the average Mexican citizen.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've never been mesmerized by Trump, more like forced in to supporting him in opposition to the radical policies of the democrats. If he gets my vote again it will be mostly due to the insanity of the left making me feel there is no choice. Republicans who don't support the president makes me wonder why they're in the party? It isn't the Rino's he's calling scum, it's the do-nothing democrats. "Scum" is more flattering than much of what the left has called him.
edit on 24-10-2019 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Iscool

So everyone who doesnt love Trump doesnt love America? How absurd!

Trump doesnt love America he loves himself

Everyone who doesn't love paying taxes is unpatriotic. I believe one of the Democrats said that.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join