It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: carewemust

That's what Hillary is counting on. She's waiting to see if Schiff can push it through then announce her run because she knows those 4 would be forced to drop out.

Hillary should start releasing videos of her climbing stairs without fainting, or coughing up her last meal. Her health is the main concern of Democrat voters.
edit on 10/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Be afraid supporters. Sooner or later some of you will begin to emerge from the memorizing effects of his manipulations and as you do, as you begin to understand what others of us have known for a while, be prepared. Be prepared to enter the world of Scumdom.

so in your opinion are you higher or lower on the insult graph between being called a deplorable compared to being called scum?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm trying to remember what it was that the anti-Trump crowd would say whenever we brought up the "deplorables" comment.

Can't quite remember. . . . . . . . . . .

Ahhh. . . . . .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Need a tissue?

I have a puppy he can snuggle in his safe place, although Terminator eats crayons so no coloring.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm trying to remember what it was that the anti-Trump crowd would say whenever we brought up the "deplorables" comment.

Ahhh. . . . . .

Remember the time we were all called white supremacists for not agreeing with Democrats?

Let's introduce ourselves, since we are now White Supremacists

Good times...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

And this is exactly what the Republicans and trump wanted. To degrade each other to the point where partisanship is a us vrs them mentality. Tribalism has taken over.

How many recounts did it take in Florida? But I don't think that had anything at all to do with an us v. them mentality did it?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Remember being racist for not liking Obamacare?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Remember being racist for not liking Obamacare?

I do, actually!

Where can I sign up for just being human scum?

Because I'd rather be that then a racist xenophobic white supremacist nazi.

It's just easier to put on a credit application.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It must be especially fun for you to be racist! Kind of like when Zimmerman was white.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I dunno... maybe what everyone says?

"Shut up and pay me."

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Ahhh. . . . . .

Could that of been deplorable never Trumper scum?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I did not realize you are a government official who was working with Democrats that are preventing Republicans from participating in the 'impeachment' inquiry and preventing them access to anything.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

WOMP WOMP WOMP..............

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: carewemust

That's what Hillary is counting on. She's waiting to see if Schiff can push it through then announce her run because she knows those 4 would be forced to drop out.

Hillary should start releasing videos of her climbing stairs without fainting, or coughing up her last meal. Her health is the main concern of Democrat voters.

It wont matter....if the impeachment goes to the senate it will be only Hillary, Beto and Butti....

That is why she is already throwing shade on Tulsi....she has to set it up to pull a Bernie on her as well.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It must be especially fun for you to be racist! Kind of like when Zimmerman was white.

Technically I'm only half racist xenophobic white supremacist.

So it does cause some internal dialog issues with me...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

So now, Trump has called me and anyone else in the Republican Party who do not support him ''human scum''.. So be it Donny baby.

My question now is just how long do his staunch supporters think it will be until he finds a derogatory name to call you as well.

Why'd he not just call them...and you, very dangerous repubtilians..just as effective, in a universally, conspirationally sort of way! Trump likes conspiracy he understands.

Oops, I nearly forgot the silly, to quote Trump that is,

"The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our Country than the Do Nothing Democrats," Trump tweeted. "Watch out for them, they are human scum!"

Here he is, telling Republicans to watch out for the nearly dead....fecking

edit on 23-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It won't pass the Senate. Not unless something real, and tangible emerges. The whole thing is a ruse for the media and Democrats to try to win naieve voters in for their crappy agenda.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Eh, I'm all woman, so it causes considerable confusion to get hit with the misogynist label, but that's about as close as I get.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well, if the shoe fits.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It won't pass the Senate. Not unless something real, and tangible emerges. The whole thing is a ruse for the media and Democrats to try to win naieve voters in for their crappy agenda.

Oh it definitely won't pass in the senate....that is just where they would hold it up to keep the 4 senators out of their runs for pres.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join