It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Ukraine is a level or ten more damaging

I agree that the whole, Steel Dossier, uranium sales, pay to play, billion dollar quid pro quo etc etc is some really bad sh!t.

I don't subscribe to alt right fan fiction, sorry.
However, if all these things were true, than why the hell hasn't Trump admin prosecuted anyone for the crimes when they had all the power?
Because its all horsecrap..

You do understand that there is actual ongoing investigations into all of the "alt-right fan fiction" you just mentioned, right?

Even the Ukraine is investigating it.

Gonna be a black Christmas for the left...

Oh!

And welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: XCrycek

Oh boy! Another brand new poster with no threads of their own and acting like a snowflake.

Love you people. Are your pronouns they/them?

No, I'm not a snowflake just because I don't drink the Trump kool-aid. I'm sorry to pop up in your "Trump is God and can't do no wrong" circle jerk safe space threads but I just can't help myself.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Terry, I haven't had time to read all the replies but I thought you were a bigger person than to claim that remark was aimed at the populace when it was aimed at the RINOs that aren't doing their job and are a part of the constitution-shredding "resistance."

I hope you acknowledge that. As always, I consider you a loved part of my ATS fambly but this truly was beneath you.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Can I be human scum and a a deplorable at the same time i wonder?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I agree that the whole, Steel Dossier, uranium sales, pay to play, billion dollar quid pro quo etc etc is some really bad sh!t.

However, if all these things were true, than why the hell hasn't Trump admin prosecuted anyone for the crimes when they had all the power?

You do understand that there is actual ongoing investigations into all of the "alt-right fan fiction" you just mentioned, right?

Oh!

And welcome to ATS.

You read that on gatewaypundit?
Anonymous sources with knowledge of matterI'm guessing..
Yep.. The same crap you guys have been pushing since Trump announced he would run for president. Uranium one was even debunked on your favorite propaganda channel Fox News
TICK-TOCK. Any day soon.. Rofl

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You never know who you're talking to. But you can still decide not to gaf.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Oh boy! Another brand new poster with no threads of their own and acting like a snowflake.

Love you people. Are your pronouns they/them?

No, I'm not a snowflake just because I don't drink the Trump kool-aid. I'm sorry to pop up in your "Trump is God and can't do no wrong" circle jerk safe space threads but I just can't help myself.

Oh...you .most definitely are a snowflake. And I might take you seriously if you had a single post outside of political posts on ATS.

No need for you to drink the Trump kool-aid....you are quite obviously very young and drinking the liberal milk hourly.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I think you can be whatever it's most politically expedient for some to call you at any given moment. Look at how George Zimmerman the Hispanic conveniently become white.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

If all they have is anonymous sources with knowledge of the matter, then they're as legit as places like CNN and the WaPo. It's good enough for them to run a story.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Oh!

And welcome to ATS.

Yep.. The same crap you guys have been pushing since Trump announced he would run for president. Uranium one was even debunked on your favorite propaganda channel Fox News

LOL...cheeky! What's it been now....3 plus years and nothing has happened to Trump.....

2020 is going to be amazing watching the meltdowns.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If all they have is anonymous sources with knowledge of the matter, then they're as legit as places like CNN and the WaPo. It's good enough for them to run a story.

Hell....its good enough for impeachment inquiries now....anonymous multiple sources that I guess have now been forgotten....
edit on 10/23/19 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Oh!

And welcome to ATS.

I don't have a television subscription and don't watch news.

Secondly, perhaps you might want to look up the names Durham and Barr.

Perhaps the name Huber.

I'm assuming you are unaware of who they are and what they are investigating right now.

You're new... you'll learn.

That last part was sarcasm.

edit on 23-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Of course you can... you'd just need be wearing your MAGA hat, while inflating your baby trump blimp.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Need a tissue?

Need some toilet paper?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Oh!

And welcome to ATS.

2020 is going to be amazing watching the meltdowns.

EARLY 2020 at that. After the House sends the articles of Impeachment to the Senate, McConnell will hold a long, drawn-out Impeachment trial.

That will prevent Senators Sanders/Warren/Booker/Harris from campaigning in the early battleground states...essentially dooming their chances for winning the Dim nomination for President. 100% Senate participation is mandatory.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

And this is exactly what the Republicans and trump wanted. To degrade each other to the point where partisanship is a us vrs them mentality. Tribalism has taken over.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Need a tissue?

Need some toilet paper?

Have extra? You know, in case the S hits the proverbial F? Seriously. That stuff will be like gold!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's what Hillary is counting on. She's waiting to see if Schiff can push it through then announce her run because she knows those 4 would be forced to drop out.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

And this is exactly what the Republicans and trump wanted. To degrade each other to the point where partisanship is a us vrs them mentality. Tribalism has taken over.

Yea... because it isn't like Obama and Hillary were divisive at all.

Bitter clingers. Deplorable. Irredeemable.

Trump was elected in part because of exactly that attitude towards anyone not part of the hive mind.

So if you want to point a finger at where we are now, it was Obama and Hillary that created it.

It was a natural reaction towards the degradation of an entire ideology.

Thanks Democrats.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

So now, Trump has called me and anyone else in the Republican Party who do not support him ''human scum''.. So be it Donny baby. 

So just out of curiosity; are all Republican's who do not support the president "never Trumpers"?

Or does one need to have a coming out party and proclaim they are a "never Trumper"?

I ask because up until now with this OP I had assumed a "never Trumper" was more than just a Republican dissatisfied with the President. That it took a level of overt opposition to be in the group.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join