It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Ummm, the never-Trumpers have spent the last 3 years calling me racist, xenophobic, Nazi, fascist.

pfft.

"Human Scum" would be a step up!

Ahhhhyup

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Though he may have been talking about first, Taylor, and the other Republican members of congress, he did not specify that catagory in his statement of scumdom.

But just for $hits and giggles, how do you feel about him calling Rebublicans in Congress scum. Is this on you plate for acceptability for calling those who do not support him. Does this not sound like ''my way or the highway'' to you. Cannot you hear the similarity between Trump and any other cult leader here? If you are for me fine if you are not you are scum. Is all of this escaping you.

I know you are not that obtuse. You know he was speaking of those in congress. If you can't admit that then nothing you say can be taken seriously.

The GOP that were elected by the people should support Trump. If they are not then I have no issue with his words.

This whole crazed 3 years of impeach and investigate should show you who the true crazies are.

I can't help you understand at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Um, unless you're a GOP lawmaker, he wasn't talking about you. He's talking directly about RINO imbeciles like Mitt Romney... a man who will latch onto whatever fraudulent ridiculous bullsnip is currently being flung at POTUS 45 and run with it while pretending he's doing so out of some twisted, grotesque projection of superior morality when it really is obvious that it is rooted in jealousy and a very liberalized Republican position (AKA 'neo-con"). I say this not to insult you, but rather to be bluntly pragmatic, Donald Trump doesn't give a hairy rat's ass about voters that aren't going to vote for him... he's pissed off about fake Republican officials who are trying to push numbers of Republican voters away from him using lies, hyperbole, and media manipulation.

Clinton, on the other hand, was directly addressing Trump voters and left zero room for it to be taken otherwise.

Exactly. I think Op just wants to clutch his pearls for some stars. Maybe not, but that's what it looks like to me. *shrug*

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So tell us how you accumulated all of you points? The math never adds up on your threads.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

He was referring first to Republicans in Congress but Republicans in general who do not support him.
As for me being ''fake news'' I proclaim you as ''Echo News'' as you are only a reverberating echo of so many before you in this thread.

Just going by what you wrote -

So now, Trump has called me and anyone else in the Republican Party who do not support him ''human scum''

Can you point me to that part please? Because what I read he was clearly referring to Congress and otherwise employed DC critters. He never made reference to anybody outside of that sphere. It's a monumental stretch to think he would.

Didn't your parents ever tell you that everything's not always about Terry?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Luckily this senile piece of human trash and his joke of presidency will be history soon.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: JinMI

So tell us how you accumulated all of you points? The math never adds up on your threads.

It's a deplorable matter.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Luckily this senile piece of human trash and his joke of presidency will be history soon.

really
how so?

want to know what is not a joke
kavanaugh
gorsuch

perhaps rbg

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Wrong X. I was registered R from the late 79s until 2015 when I registered D in order to vote against Clinton in the primaries. In those earlier R primaries I voted for Paul every time I had a chance. Believe it or not.

But but where is your proof you are not human scum from 9th grade on... Might need a congressional inquiry on that. BTW reading his full statement I think he is talking about only Congress... Doesn't like the Rhinos...
edit on 23-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Im sure he meant there are very fine scumbags on both sidesa reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

really
how so?

want to know what is not a joke
kavanaugh
gorsuch

perhaps rbg

Ukraine is a level or ten more damaging than a pussy grabbing man child or any of his ridiculous appointments for that matter.
Only question is will Trump step down peacefully and how is the cult 45 going to handle that Trump is no longer the POTUS?!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ummm, the never-Trumpers have spent the last 3 years calling me racist, xenophobic, Nazi, fascist.

pfft.

Only 4??? You must be a saint...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Ukraine is a level or ten more damaging

I agree that the whole, Steel Dossier, uranium sales, pay to play, billion dollar quid pro quo etc etc is some really bad sh!t.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I made you an avatar OP;

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Ukraine is a level or ten more damaging

I agree that the whole, Steel Dossier, uranium sales, pay to play, billion dollar quid pro quo etc etc is some really bad sh!t.

I don't subscribe to alt right fan fiction, sorry.
However, if all these things were true, than why the hell hasn't Trump admin prosecuted anyone for the crimes when they had all the power?
Because its all horsecrap..

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Ukraine is a level or ten more damaging than a pussy grabbing man child or any of his ridiculous appointments for that matter.

how shortsighted you are
is appointments will serve for another generation
long after he has served out his term

Only question is will Trump step down peacefully and how is the cult 45 going to handle that Trump is no longer the POTUS?!

why would he step down?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Oh boy! Another brand new poster with no threads of their own and acting like a snowflake.

Love you people. Are your pronouns they/them?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Welcome to the club, fellow quasi communist!

Grab some pop-corn and have a twisted cacao on my tab. It's my fault. Where is DBCowboy?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

pfft.

Okay. So no WW3 today.

Pff... Mr.Presents, C*mon!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
First define human scum and then prove you are not that. I think Trump wins again...

The O.P. is feeling extra guilty and sensitive about something today. I hope he's going to be alright.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join