It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Not any worse than things Obama said about those opposed to him.

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That makes you a good person while it makes me scum I guess.

+1 more 
link   

Well, since he was obviously referring to the the Republican anti-Trump faction in Congress, I would have to declare that-

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter
Bigger and more important issues? Sure.

How about how his followers fail to comprehend the difference between Clinton calling his followers deplorables and him calling Republicans who do not follow him scum...

There is no difference. Can you see that or not. There is no ''bigger issue than that''. Those who can see that and those who either can't or won't.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: ketsuko

That makes you a good person while it makes me scum I guess.

Why would it make me a good person? I voted for Trump, so I must be any number of slurs targeted at those who aren't opposed to allowing the man to serve out his term because we don't see a rude attitude as reason enough to impeach him.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You know that guy at the office, whom is always talking about others behind their back, and calling them names ?

Yeah: you can bet dollars-to-doughnuts that he talks trash about you, when you're not around as well.

Eventually: nobody wants to be around them.

Politicians suk !

Sorry: no exceptions.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Read the post above yours. Now c'mon Terry merry werry poo, you're not scum okay???
edit on 23-10-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

link   
We now have a documented example of mis-interpretation of a news story 😃

link   
now he was talking to Congress Republicans, as he clearly stated in his tweet....🤣🤣

the amount of mental gymnastics donte here on ats to no matter what make pro Trump a saint is retarded, I mean unbelievable...

next he wasn't really talking to Republicans at all, he did air quotes' and really meant the independent never trumpsters

link   
a reply to: underpass61

He was referring first to Republicans in Congress but Republicans in general who do not support him.
As for me being ''fake news'' I proclaim you as ''Echo News'' as you are only a reverberating echo of so many before you in this thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Thanks for the re-assurance.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You figured it out! Trump isn't a good person to put your faith in! Look at how he treats his own people (I'm talking about his work buddies)! They turn on him because of it.
edit on 23pmWed, 23 Oct 2019 16:47:28 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

We have all been called something......…...wear it as a badge of honor.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I am human scum. Thank you Donald Trump for letting me know.

Was there ever any doubt about how he felt about people who don't blindly follow him? If you don't unquestionably support him, you're his enemy.

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of The United States.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Ah, you have found my point Tar.

Scumdom Unite.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Np, it's going to be okay.

For the record, the deplorable thing never bothered me cause that would be really sad if it did. Ive never brought it up, but what DOES irk me is that actual people, here on planet Earth call anyone center to right a Nazi racist for no other reason than the division a former president sowed in the minds of millions of young, and impressionable people.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I've not read any of your posts, while thinking to myself yup that there is a Republican..

And, I'm sorry, are we supposed to feel sympathetic?

We get called worse, with much less evidence.

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are scum.

I actually voted for Mitt Romney for Prez once...I now feel scummy.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Um, unless you're a GOP lawmaker, he wasn't talking about you. He's talking directly about RINO imbeciles like Mitt Romney... a man who will latch onto whatever fraudulent ridiculous bullsnip is currently being flung at POTUS 45 and run with it while pretending he's doing so out of some twisted, grotesque projection of superior morality when it really is obvious that it is rooted in jealousy and a very liberalized Republican position (AKA 'neo-con"). I say this not to insult you, but rather to be bluntly pragmatic, Donald Trump doesn't give a hairy rat's ass about voters that aren't going to vote for him... he's pissed off about fake Republican officials who are trying to push numbers of Republican voters away from him using lies, hyperbole, and media manipulation.

Clinton, on the other hand, was directly addressing Trump voters and left zero room for it to be taken otherwise.
edit on 23-10-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
I've not read any of your posts, while thinking to myself yup that there is a Republican..

And, I'm sorry, are we supposed to feel sympathetic?

We get called worse, with much less evidence.

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are scum.

I actually voted for Mitt Romney for Prez once...I now feel scummy.

In the world of the blind, the one eyed Jack is king... Romney isn't completely a legally blind like his opponent was, so your vote is understandable given the alternative.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Possibly you are human scum. This is the greatest Psyop in the history of the world. Satan rules the earth baby!
edit on 23-10-2019 by Waterglass because: added

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join