It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Don't worry, you'll get used to it like the rest of us after a while.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Only believe what you see in the mirror.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You're right. Those are the new rules according to leftists. Trump always has to prove he's not guilty of everything they accuse him of ... in closed door, secret tribunals of only juries of his political enemies.

Well first TerryMcGuire is not a republican...

But you are right, if he was one then he would be guilty of being human scum all the way back to high school unless he can prove he has not been...New rules of 2019, sorry...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
From the gist of replies so far, it seems that Trump supporters here all seem to be under the impression that I am whining here. That I am triggered, that I am offended.
Do any of you suppose that this could be the case? Do you really think that the only reason I would post this is because I feel offended?

If so, you are free to continue in your own little worlds of defining anyone and everyone who stands against this tyrant as scum as that is exactly what your Big Daddy has now given you his permission to do.

Scumdom Unite.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Dam, he really is rallying his base ready for a war, and I thought the job of a leader was to unite the people, even Bojo in the UK is making Trump look uncouth, Trump the gift that keeps on giving

Genuine question is that how you would judge someone in the supermarket if they happened to have a differing political view, some people have been so controlled by the man its untrue.

so now its official half of America is human scum and he other half is deplorable, wow you guys have great politicians over there, sounds like they really respect the people who vote for them.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Need a tissue?

...or, perhaps, some scrubbing bubbles?

+6 more 
link   
I had no idea you were a Republican, much less one that serves in Congress. Wow! Learn something new everyday.

Hey everybody! Terry is a Never-Trumper Republican! Now, the question is are you a senator or a representative.

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
From the gist of replies so far, it seems that Trump supporters here all seem to be under the impression that I am whining here. That I am triggered, that I am offended.
Do any of you suppose that this could be the case? Do you really think that the only reason I would post this is because I feel offended?

If so, you are free to continue in your own little worlds of defining anyone and everyone who stands against this tyrant as scum as that is exactly what your Big Daddy has now given you his permission to do.

Scumdom Unite.

I just find it funny that you now consider yourself a congressman.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Wrong X. I was registered R from the late 79s until 2015 when I registered D in order to vote against Clinton in the primaries. In those earlier R primaries I voted for Paul every time I had a chance. Believe it or not.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Let me guess, you were sad when the republican party lost John McCain??

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Good luck over there in the UK....you're definitely going to need it.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You voted Paul but I'll bet somehow now you're a Bernie supporter even though he's the polar opposite of Paul. I saw this phenomenon happen a lot after 2012 and it's truly bewildering.

link   
The audacity of the OP.

link   
a reply to: jhn7537

A long time ago in a land far far away, a wise man once said to me a very profound soliloquy :

Sticks and stones, may break my bones.
But names can never hurt me.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I've not read any of your posts, while thinking to myself yup that there is a Republican..

And, I'm sorry, are we supposed to feel sympathetic?

We get called worse, with much less evidence.

Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are scum.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'm better off than you. I never registered with either party.

I wasn't a Trump primary voter, but I did vote for him in the general because my alternative was Hillary. And I am not at all dissatisfied with things he's done. Not everything has been perfect, but no president ever is.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
the fact that the OP posted to HIS OP says everything I need to know

second

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Its just as snip, but we aint been called human scum yet by any dumb politician. I believe ALL poliicians are dumb, i genuinly thought Bojo was the biggest embarrasment but to label working families, retired pensioners, young adults who disagree with you human scum, I find that amazing, the UK is generally a few years behind the US but the day an MP overhere tries to use that kind of talk he may find a P45 is the only ticket we vote on
edit on 23-10-2019 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Though he may have been talking about first, Taylor, and the other Republican members of congress, he did not specify that catagory in his statement of scumdom.

But just for $hits and giggles, how do you feel about him calling Rebublicans in Congress scum. Is this on you plate for acceptability for calling those who do not support him. Does this not sound like ''my way or the highway'' to you. Cannot you hear the similarity between Trump and any other cult leader here? If you are for me fine if you are not you are scum. Is all of this escaping you.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Because dear Dig, none of those earlier post was worth my time. But you ferreted me out. I posted to myself. I might have just made this post to myself as well for all the vacuous braincells that might be reading this now..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join