It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well, if you're after equality in this verse mate, you will be sadly disappointed.

Nothing equal about nature im afraid, nor the Human condition.

You play the cards you are delt after all.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

" You play the cards you are delt after all. "

Wise Words , C'est la vie .

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Aye but the thing is the deck of cards is looking a bit worse for wares and the dealer is as bent as a £3 note.

The truth of the matter is that geography and social circumstance dictate one's station in life far greater than simple aptitude or skill.

Are their acceptions to the rule, yes.

But it helps when daddy contributes $413 million(adjusted for inflation) to your pile of playthings.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
So now, Trump has called me and anyone else in the Republican Party who do not support him ''human scum''.. So be it Donny baby.

No, he specifically said the 'Never-Trumper' Republicans. The RINOs.

If you are one of the deranged, never-Trump TDS suffering Republicans, then yeah, he is pretty much right.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

I'm not a Never Trump Republican. I"m basically a Two Week but Escaped Trumper Cultist. How long do you suppose it will take YOU to free yourself from his spell.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You are in good company.

Trump cited Bill Taylor as an example of "Human Scum"

Bill Taylor

director of research and development for the United States Army Corps of Engineers

United States Military Academy at West Point, New York, graduating in 1969, in the top 1% of his class

graduate studies at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government,

tours of duty in the 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg, and the 101st Airborne Division in Vietnam during the War.

He commanded a company in the 101st Division, and received a Bronze Star and Air Medal V for heroism.

Later, he was an aero-rifle commander in the 2nd United States Cavalry Regiment, defending NATO in Germany, just across the border of Czechoslovakia which was controlled by the Warsaw Pact and the Eastern Bloc including several countries that had been invaded and occupied by USSR during and after World War II. [6]

Special Deputy Defense Advisor to the U.S. Ambassador to NATO, William Howard Taft IV.

United States ambassador to Ukraine by the U.S. Senate on May 26, 2006, and was sworn in on June 5, 2006; he held the post till May 2009

appointed executive vice president of the United States Institute of Peace

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I'm not a Never Trump Republican.

Then his comment wasn't aimed at you, so your thread title is a lie.
edit on 26-10-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about that rotten treatment by the Don,
especially since you traded horses to 'Never Hillary'.
If you like you can borrow my new perdition puppy, Dahlia.

I said borrow, because I wouldn't wish this six month old
pale horse of a nightmare on even a mortal enemy. Those
microwave horns on her head look as if they'll NEVER stop
growing either. Maybe not just for microwave anymore...

Strictly to the OP, I've been called a lot worse by more creative
genius than some time-hopping reality TV star. What never gets
old is how much words can destroy when the magnifying glass
goes in only one direction. Or does it?

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Own it buttercup. Sorry if I don't present you with a participation award

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Well, not never HIllery. I held my nose and voted for her because I believed my senses when I looked closely at Trump. I never liked her and always hoped that she would just go away once the Slick Willy reign was over but nope. She hung on long enough and buffaloed and orchestrated the machine that eventually lost what should have been an open and shut case with the Trump candidacy.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: aceshootn

Personally I prefer buttercup. So if it serves your desire to degrade autonomous posters on obscure web sites, please feel free to use me as your whipping boy.

Yours

Butter Cup.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Yeah, coming from a man who sold on-line steaks and ran a fraudulent college scheme for hopeful fools.

The thing I have found interesting in this thread is the number of people who believed me serious. Even days later replies are still coming in as if I was speaking of personal insult from his name calling. It is just amazing. There must be some kind of lesson here about these people but it is just beyond my reach.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Extorris

Yeah, coming from a man who sold on-line steaks and ran a fraudulent college scheme for hopeful fools.

The thing I have found interesting in this thread is the number of people who believed me serious. Even days later replies are still coming in as if I was speaking of personal insult from his name calling. It is just amazing. There must be some kind of lesson here about these people but it is just beyond my reach.

So.... you really were just concerned that the Congress people were going to get their feelings hurt. Alrighty then (to use Ace Ventura’s famous expression )

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

a reply to: derfreebie

Well, not never HIllery. I held my nose and voted for her because I believed my senses when I looked closely at Trump. I never liked her and always hoped that she would just go away once the Slick Willy reign was over but nope. She hung on long enough and buffaloed and orchestrated the machine that eventually lost what should have been an open and shut case with the Trump candidacy.

You voted for Hillary over Trump? And you claim you were a Rom Paul
Supporter ? You had no problem voting for the 3rd generation Bush Bonesman though who took us to war in both Afghanistan and Iraq over 9-11 while the 19 hijackers were mostly Saudi and Tunisian and the whole thing was a pretext for the Patriot Act. Ok I’m officially not concerned about your opinion other than you are a fellow American.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

No, not so much, just pointing out the ridiculously juvenile way in which this man will go in order to disparage those he sees as being foes. Just call em a name his followers can understand as bad to keep them from listening to anyone but himself I guess.

Did you happen to read the resume of Bill Taylor posted above by member Extorris ? If not give it a look to find an example of the type of person Trump calls ''scum''.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Ok I’m officially not concerned about your opinion other than you are a fellow American.

Well, there is that at least, so thanks.

As for 9/11. When that went down many of my work mates wanted my opinion on who had done it, knowing that I followed politics and international stuff. They wanted to know who did it so they could hate em.

My reply to all was that it didn't matter so much. What mattered was who was going to take advantage of it and twist it to their own purposes. And what we saw was pretty much as I had expected. The Patriot Act and all the dems and republicans falling all over themselves and beating their chests at Iraq and Afghanistan and poo pooing any notion about all those Saudi's who were flying to safety under cover of Bush'es security blanket.

So yes, I did not like either Clinton but as I mentioned in another post, Trump stunk to me as it has been my impression that it is not only the the underhanded activities of our government that threaten us but the underhandedness of the business community as well. Trump was a success in that field not because of his astute business sense but more due to his ablility to scam the system. You can take that or leave that, but that is what I saw in him and why I voted for held my nose and voted for Clinton. Better the enemy you know than one who you don't.

Edit. OH yes, Paul was not even in the primaries that year leaving the R field to Trump and the rest of the wannabes. So I canceled my R and switched to D so that I could vote for Sanders over Clinton. I did not want her in the race at all. Had Sanders won and Trump lost in the primaries I would then have voted third party as I have done numerous times in the last decades.

edit on 31America/ChicagoSat, 26 Oct 2019 16:50:08 -0500Sat, 26 Oct 2019 16:50:08 -050019102019-10-26T16:50:08-05:00400000050 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
You said you held your nose while voting Hillary. That tells me a few things. One: you don’t care about her reckless unsecured private server with classified info on it to hide the Benghazi trail or the Seth Rich “ suicide” or calling half the country “Deplorables” for not liking her ... while Trump is actually doing something to overturn the Deep State and reverse the long term damage. I rest my case.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
You said you held your nose while voting Hillary. That tells me a few things. One: you don’t care about her reckless unsecured private server with classified info on it to hide the Benghazi trail or the Seth Rich “ suicide” or calling half the country “Deplorables” for not liking her ... while Trump is actually doing something to overturn the Deep State and reverse the long term damage. I rest my case.

No, I don't care about her server and I don't care about Seth Rich. I depend upon others to care about those issues. I care about the Deplorable comment as you should be able to ascertain from the OP. That demonstrated her disdain for a large portion of the people she would have been governing.

But for that last part about Trump actually doing something about overturning the Deep State and reversing the term damage. Your case may be rested but for some of us the case you have rested is small potatoes compared to the larger case of the real corruption. As I mentioned earlier the Deep State goes deeper and broader than just the government and it merely uses the government to hide behind. Trump is part of the disease and an excellent example of how rotten to the core it is. Trump is at best using a leaf blower in a strong wind and getting to the bottom of no problems at all.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

No matter how you look at it, you're still human scum.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Oh, and btw, Obama dunnit so is must be hokey dokie for Trumpy to do it too.

Wrong... Do you even understand English? Obama's labeling over half of Americans as "extremists and possible terrorists" for having different political beliefs to Obama is not the same as POTUS Trump saying "the never Trump crowd are human scum."

BTW, knowing how people like you seem unable to understand the English language, I am starting to believe you might be exaggerating or taking out of context what he was talking about.

In fact, let's take a look at what he wrote.

The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our Country than the Do Nothing Democrats. Watch out for them, they are human scum!

twitter.com...

Do you know why I put in bold the reference to the "Do Nothing Democrats"? The "Do Nothing Democrats" is an obvious reference to democrats in the DNC. He wasn't calling all democrats "Do Nothing Democrats", so the part where he wrote "Never Trumper Republicans" is also an obvious statement about the GOP "never Trump Republicans..."

But I knew someone would try to take out of context what the POTUS actually wrote...

Seriously, some of you need to take reading comprehension classes, even when English is your first language...

Also, take a look at the other part I just put in bold.

"The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left" In this part of his statement he is obviously talking about a SMALL GROUP of "never Trumpers", which is again another OBVIOUS reference to the "never Trumper Republicans" in the GOP...

So you see, you think he wrote about you when in fact he didn't... You think yourself too important imo. Are you a "never Trumper Republican" and member of the GOP?...

edit on 26-10-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join