It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

While you believe that the comment was directed towards Republican leadership, it really was directed at all that oppose him. His message has been constant, back me America or you are unAmerican. Believe in me and my great wisdom and don't question me.

So no, I don't think that he directed that at me personally but rather it is just one more example of his elitist mentality . He turns on anyone and everyone who does not back him. Remember all those ''great guys'' and '' best in their field'' that he has let go because they were bad or lousy or whatever word he chooses to call them?

And how in the world have you equated that to thinking that all Trump supporters are scum.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Believe in me and my great wisdom and don't question me.

More projection.

I really don't care who you want to think it was directed at. If Donald Trump came to my front door tomorrow, pointed his finger at me, and proclaimed loudly that I personally was "human scum" in the midst of a sea of news cameras, he would still be miles and miles behind the vast majority of seated Democrats when it came to insulting me. And you dare... DARE... to try and disparage the man I voted for as President because you believe he called you a name?

Keep talking. All you do is convince me that every word you post is nothing more than DNC propaganda designed to do nothing more than overturn and negate the votes of millions of Americans. As such, it consists of nothing more than wishful projection without the barest shred of actual truth.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Sticks and Stones Monkey Boy............

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
As long as he keeps doing what he’s doing he can call me, you, us, them anything he wants.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Clinton actually used the Steele Dossier which was obtained through Russian government agents. Trump has been accused of weaponizing the Intelligence Community; Obama did so using that same Steel Dossier. Trump is now accused of withholding grants to Ukraine unless they handle their internal investigations to his liking; Biden openly bragged about doing the exact same thing. Trump is accused of trying to get Ukraine to interfere in an election, so what you want to bet the Democrats used Ukraine to interfere in 2016 and planned to use them again in 2020?

TheRedneck

The double standard is at a total retard level. Just take Biden who held back 1 billion unless the prosecutor was fired within 6 hours, it doesn't matter if the guy sucked or not, his son was connected to a company that was being investigated. A company with direct ties to the Kremlin and organized crime, a company that was willing to pay the VP's son 50k to 230k a month for 5 years.

Nothing to see here.....

But with Trump they will now spin this in so many directions the original phone call is now moot.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   

And you dare... DARE... to try and disparage the man I voted for as President because you believe he called you a name?

You continue to believe that I took that personally. How quaint. But yes, I dare to disparage him but not for that but for that he has no remorse for his manipulations of his mind cult following .

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Boy, you love the Monkey Boy $hit don't you...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

And you dare... DARE... to try and disparage the man I voted for as President because you believe he called you a name?

You continue to believe that I took that personally. How quaint. But yes, I dare to disparage him but not for that but for that he has no remorse for his manipulations of his mind cult following .

I don't think that donny's cross to bear, his followers are responsible for t their actions, he may be a snake oil salesmen but regardless he didn't force people to buy the oil, they wanted it, even needed it.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

touche

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Black man writes book about how he felt towards white people while he was young based on how his father was treated and he was as a kid.

Das racist!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
And trump is right. The level of opposition even within his own party is unprecedented and just disgraceful

And you know something weird is going on when just a few years ago all the politicians are in video tape claiming the same things trump says.

But now that trump said it they have completely flipped their posison.

So what made so many flip? Or is it just in defiance of trump.

Either way it makes them look like children.

And how anyone can be part of the liberal, politically correct, soft on crime, we like illegal aliens more then citizens Democrat party is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
And trump is right. The level of opposition even within his own party is unprecedented and just disgraceful

And you know something weird is going on when just a few years ago all the politicians are in video tape claiming the same things trump says.

But now that trump said it they have completely flipped their posison.

So what made so many flip? Or is it just in defiance of trump.

Either way it makes them look like children.

And how anyone can be part of the liberal, politically correct, soft on crime, we like illegal aliens more then citizens Democrat party is beyond me.

Show me a post here that is pro crime ....

You sure you're not making up pokies ?
edit on 25-10-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Oh geez. He was obviously talking about mitt Romney. But your thought process makes up less than 5% of Republicans so don't act like he insulted a huge group of people, even if he meant it how you took it.

Furthermore, if, in 2019, you're still a republican and still never trump, you're an idiot. You simply can't argue with his "republican" results. Less war, more prosperity, building the wall, appointing true constitutionalists to SCOTUS, etc.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

well it seems some folks are scum, with or with President Trump pointing it out.

Otherwise they would not be so defensive about it..

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

"Don't forget, many of these people were put there during Obama, during Clinton, during the Never Trump or Bush era," Trump said at a Cabinet meeting on Monday. "You know, you had a Never Trump or Bush. You have heard of those? Those people might be worse than the Democrats — the Never Trumpers. The good news is they're dying off fast."

...and Romney, the RINO who handed Obama an election is at the top of the list.....

Just a few posts back you were still saying it was directed at all Republicans. READ what you post please....

edit on Octpm31pmf0000002019-10-25T13:07:31-05:000131 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
who cares about this topic anymore, this conversation is for IQ range 65-80

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So now all of a sudden it’s a problem when the shoe is on the other foot! No sympathy from me.
edit on 25-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I may be one of those rare Republicans who does not vote party lines. I have voted more third party in my life then dem and rep combined. I vote Rep in primary seasons voting for those who I would happily follow into the general election. Ron Paul for instance.

I find that there was a huge gap between the T Party movement and Republican Party Machine. That movement failed to adjust the leadership of the party and hence the RINO debates that Trump slaughtered. I applauded that until......

I realized that he was not a constutionalist, but a Trumpist. He filled that gap with his words tailored to appeal to T Party people, to win them to his side.

I believe that at first he had no real desire to win the election. What he was after was subscribers, people who were disaffected with the old Republican Conservative media and industries yet could find no real outlet to vent thier grievnences,,,,and ,,,, their money. In short, what he wanted was to increase his ''brand'' and gather disaffected conservatives into a conservative consumer base, people who would buy his trinkets and his media outlets...
Comericalism was his goal.

And yes, he has offered cover for other Republican planks to be fulfilled. Those have not been his agenda but old Republican points. This is why the old guard has hidden behind his coat tails, because their agenda was getting done. That is why after all the things they said about him in the run up to 16 have gone by the way.

I see his victory for conservatism Pyrrhic, in that the rest of the part has now become nothing but the Trump Party. And now it will either live or die as the Trump Party, and only the Trump Party.

At this point I would like to see both parties go down. What I would like to see is not 3 but 4 major parties. One for moderate liberals and one for those who push for farther left issues. Likewise I would like to see a party for moderate conservatives and one for the more radical conservatism.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Indeed, the field is measly. I agree.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

That's good advice. Problem though is with Trump, whateverwe try to be rather than scum will most likely be, sooner or later, some other category on his growing list to be denigrated.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join