It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

I don't subscribe to alt right fan fiction, sorry.
However, if all these things were true, than why the hell hasn't Trump admin prosecuted anyone for the crimes when they had all the power?
Because its all horsecrap..

I guess the billion things Trump is accused of is all horse crap too by your logic.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I shouldn't be surprised by the vitriol posters are pointing at you, too be fair it was low hanging fruit being handed out...

But I do agree, weak of trump to throw around insults. He is kind of a bully, part of why many like him. I do find many of the things said about trump to be completely unfounded, or a matter of projection on those finger pointing. Your comments are correct on this.
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

However, if all these things were true, than why the hell hasn't Trump admin prosecuted anyone for the crimes when they had all the power?

I guess the billion things Trump is accused of is all horse crap too by your logic.

No, it would just mean Karma is horse crap, if the toxic venom Trumps been spreading around for pure personal gain doesn't come back around to bite him on the arse.

Just for the record... from personal experience, I think nice guys always finish last. So if I was a betting man, I'd bet on Trump walking away with all the glory.

edit on 24-10-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Nope. You can be either this or that depending on who is Potus at the time. A rose by any other name.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

DC was here either earlier or later in the thread going on again about how he and all conservatives are constantly being called all those names they like to say we call them.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Aw, poor, poor baby!

The entire DNC and every Democratic leader that has been able to grab a spot on the news has, for the past 11 years at least, called me everything from deplorable to a racist to a Nazi to a xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic heretic and a gun-loving, Bible-thumping hick! Not once, not twice, not even thrice, oh no... they do it on an almost daily basis and they continue to do it to this very day. And every time I have pointed that out, some of the more progressive posters here have told me to suck it up and stop being a snowflake.

11 years.

Probably longer; I just noticed it when Obama took over.

I do not remember a single time when you took up for me, when you denounced any Democratic leaders any time they called half the country whatever horrendous thing they could think of. So guess what?

SUCK IT UP,

SNOWFLAKE!

TheRedneck

edit on 10/24/2019 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

The big difference being Trump was talking about Republicans in government helping the Democrats. Democrats were actually talking about the population at large.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

“ if we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane “

Jimmy Buffett

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Oh, I'm well aware of that.

The OP just lost any respect I may have had for him.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Ain't that the truth!!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You are not a Republican. hahaha you a democrat liar....it's ooOOosing out of you...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Aw, poor, poor baby!

The entire DNC and every Democratic leader that has been able to grab a spot on the news has, for the past 11 years at least, called me everything from deplorable to a racist to a Nazi to a xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic heretic and a gun-loving, Bible-thumping hick! Not once, not twice, not even thrice, oh no... they do it on an almost daily basis and they continue to do it to this very day. And every time I have pointed that out, some of the more progressive posters here have told me to suck it up and stop being a snowflake.

11 years.

Probably longer; I just noticed it when Obama took over.

I do not remember a single time when you took up for me, when you denounced any Democratic leaders any time they called half the country whatever horrendous thing they could think of. So guess what?

SUCK IT UP,

SNOWFLAKE!

TheRedneck

You forgot pedophile, sexist, hypocrite, low IQ, sheeple, Maybe be a dozen more. Hard to keep track these days.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I find that those most racist part of the Country is in Democrat controlled areas. I live both in Texas and CA, but I've only experience racism from CA and from minorities.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, it's obvious to anyone with two functioning neurons to rub together that whenever someone in the DNC accuses others of doing something, they have already been doing it. The OP seems to believe that a comment directed at leadership applies to him, so I assume he falls into that leadership category. Ergo, he just admitted to believing that all Trump supporters are human scum... we can add that one to the list now.

I am actually at the point where I consider accusing Trump or Trump supporters of something is an open confession. Accuse Trump of beating baby seals, and I'll believe the Democrat leadership has a warehouse of dead baby seals they already beat to death. Trump was accused of collusion with Russia; Clinton actually used the Steele Dossier which was obtained through Russian government agents. Trump has been accused of weaponizing the Intelligence Community; Obama did so using that same Steel Dossier. Trump is now accused of withholding grants to Ukraine unless they handle their internal investigations to his liking; Biden openly bragged about doing the exact same thing. Trump is accused of trying to get Ukraine to interfere in an election, so what you want to bet the Democrats used Ukraine to interfere in 2016 and planned to use them again in 2020?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

One more of the thousands of misrepresentations of what Trump says.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You know what? I'm about fed up with tip-toeing around the precious, fragile feelings of these hypocrites... so let's call it what it is: not a misrepresentation. One more of the thousands of malicious, bald-faced lies about what Trump says.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
That's almost as bad as an irredeemable deplorable.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Ukraine is a level or ten more damaging

I agree that the whole, Steel Dossier, uranium sales, pay to play, billion dollar quid pro quo etc etc is some really bad sh!t.

You do understand that there is actual ongoing investigations into all of the "alt-right fan fiction" you just mentioned, right?

Even the Ukraine is investigating it.

Gonna be a black Christmas for the left...

Oh!

And welcome to ATS.

You read that on gatewaypundit?
Anonymous sources with knowledge of matterI'm guessing..
Yep.. The same crap you guys have been pushing since Trump announced he would run for president. Uranium one was even debunked on your favorite propaganda channel Fox News
TICK-TOCK. Any day soon.. Rofl

I don't have a television subscription and don't watch news.

Secondly, perhaps you might want to look up the names Durham and Barr.

Perhaps the name Huber.

I'm assuming you are unaware of who they are and what they are investigating right now.

You're new... you'll learn.

That last part was sarcasm.

It only takes one look in all of the political sub forums on ATS to find out that all of those fan fiction wet dream fantasies never ever happen. It's all wishful thinking.
Countless of Bomb shell relevation threads but 0 democrats behind bars.
All the "evidence" and the best Trump can come up with is getting himself impeached by chasing a nobody in US politics, Hunter Biden. Going from locking up Hillary to Hunter Biden just shows what a clueless tit and a fraud he is. And you guys eat it all up

Did you notice that Durham and Barr have something going on today?

Even your CNN is reporting it.

Have fun with your wishful thinking.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Lumenari

Not in the hive mind? Yea like trumps cult following isnt s hive mind. I guess Obama recognizing racism and hate that runs through certain parts of the states was a little too much of s truth bomb for people to handle. Cognitive dissonance on a massive level.

Or he was racist and just thought that anyone white that didn't vote for him had to be racist as well.

Ever read about or check up on where he went to church and who he grew up with?

Perhaps you should read "Dreams of My Father."

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join