It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

We made shirts. you made a thread.

That's the difference.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

but you are against a strong border, against new trade deals with Mexico and Canada, against new trade deal with China, and against a strong military that doesn't move to take over countries. You sure sound like a democrat.

And you make stuff up out of thin air. You say I am against a strong border. Wrong. I am against a stupid wall. And where oh where did you come up with the notion that I was against new trade deals with Mexico, Canada and China. Where have I ever commented on any of those topics. Never Dude, never. So you made it up from pure supposition.

And how you assume I am against a strong military yet in favor of using it to take over other countries?

You hold all those beliefs as common to democrats or liberals or progressives or whoever.
You listen to Trump and his acolytes saying these things and you believe them enough to bring them here.

I say things that go against Trump though not those points you mentioned AND THEN
You then assume that gross generalization as being true and use it to color me into that gross generalization as proof that I sound like a democrat.

Can you not see your dramatic circular reasoning here Dude? You take generalized conservative assumptions about all democrats, you then assume that I hold with those general assumptions and then use those two general assumptions to claim that I sound like a democrat.

Dude, for your own good, figure that one out if you can.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Then please explain to us all what you are in favor of and how a Hillary Clinton presidency would have furthered any of it.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Not in the hive mind? Yea like trumps cult following isnt s hive mind. I guess Obama recognizing racism and hate that runs through certain parts of the states was a little too much of s truth bomb for people to handle. Cognitive dissonance on a massive level.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

We don't care if Trump is an elitist...We don't care if he is a narcissist...What we care about is that Trump loves America...If you are a Never Trump, you are Never America...Trump loves every one who loves America...

He loves America. Because he hugs a flag now and then? Because he says he does? You do not care that he is an elitist. Do you care that elitists are ruling the world? You do not care that he is a narcissist even though being a narcissist means he is only doing all of this for himself?

Never Trump does not mean Never America. Where in hell did you pick up that inverted belief.

Trump loves everyone who loves America..........What a fantastical belief there scool.
But if you believe this because you believe that Trump loves America can you not see that if that assumption is incorrect then Trump loving everyone who loves America changes to ''Trump loves everyone who loves Trump""

Which of those two positions sounds more like a narcissist to you? A narcissist who loves AMerica or a narcissist who loves himself?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

Imagine being called a rapist,racist,nazi,Russian puppet, and every name in the book by 'never Trump' EVERY DAY 24 hours seven days a week nonstop for over three years.

And you take 'offense' at 'scum'?

Seems like never Trump can dish it out, but sure can't take it.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

Imagine being called a rapist,racist,nazi,Russian puppet, and every name in the book by 'never Trump' EVERY DAY 24 hours seven days a week nonstop for over three years.

And you take 'offense' at 'scum'?

Seems like never Trump can dish it out, but sure can't take it.

Have I ever called you any of those things? Nope.
Have I ever called anyone here one of those things? Nope.
Have I ever seen anyone call you or other conservtives those things here? A little.
Have I ever seen you or any other conservative here say that they are called these things all the time? Hoo boy, have I ever. Actually there is at least one more post in this thread that claims the very same list . It's almost like you guys are reading off a list of grievences that really is nearly non-existent.

If you really think I took offense at that scum bit then you are missing the point of the post along with the vast majority of other Trump supporters. Man, you are up side down.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

We made shirts. you made a thread.

That's the difference.

Ah, but the best shirts are made out of , wait for it,,,,,,thread.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Not really.

Gotta have thicker skin if your gonna play in the game of thrones called American politics.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Scum is that slimey matter that covers up the putrid swamp waters beneath it. Trump nailed it.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You are human scum
If you can allow anyone to win over trump just cause orange man bad then yeah you’re human scum

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Gotta have thicker skin if your gonna play in the game of thrones called American politics.

Someone should give Trump himself that advise... he sure does love to play the poor little victim card.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Lumenari

Not in the hive mind? Yea like trumps cult following isnt s hive mind. I guess Obama recognizing racism and hate that runs through certain parts of the states was a little too much of s truth bomb for people to handle. Cognitive dissonance on a massive level.

Obama claimed that anyone who didn't vote for him was racist. He and his party diluted the word beyond meaning.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

And salty tears collected from progressives.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Where and when did he say that?

Funny the man is still fighting against racism.

www.bostonglobe.com... ory.html

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

That meme doesn't even make sense, lol. I can tell you're not from here.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Someone should give Trump himself that advise... he sure does love to play the poor little victim card.

The ENTIRE collective ‘left’ has just had a whole week of “poor Megan marker” because of the way the media portrays her.

Even though she’s made out to be absolutely nothing but a darling at all times.

Poor little victim

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Not all scum is bad..
Sometimes when I'm in the shower but out of soap, I will use the soap "scum" leftover in my soap holder to clean myself.
I literally could not get completely clean without this scum.
It's really quite helpful.

Of course, I hesitate to compare never-trumper republicans to my soapscum as I have grown quite fond of my soapscum over the years and I really wouldn't want to insult my soapscum..

Hmm, sorry this post really was meant to make you feel better!

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm a centrist , trump never makes fun of me.

Where's my silly nickname trump! Don't I mater to you?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JonathanNicholasFun reply Jonahan

I wonder though at the number or repliers who at least have focused on the notion that I am just a whiny little bltch for having posted this thread as if it was a personal attack on me cuz it's not you know.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join