It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am human scum. The President of the United States of America has called me ''human scum''

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am human scum. Thank you Donald Trump for letting me know.

Trump blasts 'Never Trump' Republicans as 'human scum'
www.msn.com...

Showing his Hillery Clinton side, President today has called me ''human scum''. For any who do not recall when Clinton proclaimed Trump supporters as ''deplorable s'' Trump now has shown the very same degree of superiority as did Clinton. I also recall how his supporters here then proudly proclaimed themselves deplorable s…..

So now, Trump has called me and anyone else in the Republican Party who do not support him ''human scum''.. So be it Donny baby.

My question now is just how long do his staunch supporters think it will be until he finds a derogatory name to call you as well.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Be afraid supporters. Sooner or later some of you will begin to emerge from the memorizing effects of his manipulations and as you do, as you begin to understand what others of us have known for a while, be prepared. Be prepared to enter the world of Scumdom.

+74 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Need a tissue?

link   
The Democrats have finally hacked into his Twitter account.

+35 more 
link   
wow, someone sounds triggered.....
are you really that offended that you made a thread about it? aren't there bigger and more important issues going on than this? go sit in the shower and cry for awhile, you'll feel better....

+18 more 
link   

Only believe what you see in the mirror.

+62 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You’re a democrat, always were... always will be, goodnight

+93 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Ummm, the never-Trumpers have spent the last 3 years calling me racist, xenophobic, Nazi, fascist.

pfft.

"Human Scum" would be a step up!

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

In other words, if the shoe fits put it on.

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Looks like Trump is using some Democrat tactics !! 😃

Difference is, they won't vote for him anyway 😃

But he was addressing people in the higher up government structures, not voters 😃

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What did you do, take the last Big-Mac off the plate?

edit on 23-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+52 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
And?

Did you feel so offended when Hillary called half of us deplorable or when Obama characterized many of us as bitter clingers?

Do you get upset when we get called Nazis, or white trash, or racists, or homophobes, or anything else anyone of the left can think of to cow us into shutting up because we disagree?

I'll bet you didn't really shed a tear over it.

So excuse if I play the world's smallest violin for you when you get kicked in a trigger point now.

+41 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

When did you become a member of congress? Or are you unable to discern that is who he was talking about?

+7 more 
link   
First define human scum and then prove you are not that. I think Trump wins again...

link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Trump blasts 'Never Trump' Republicans as 'human scum'

That sounds like text book projection to me.

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Yet again, here is another example of not reading the whole tweet. Who has he always called the "Do nothing Democrats"? The Democrats in the House and Senate that's who. So comparatively speaking he is taking about the Republicans in the House and Senate. But hey, if the shoe fits right? I'm sure quite a few people will not understand his tweets. He is indeed on a totally different level than most.

+10 more 
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Be afraid supporters. Sooner or later some of you will begin to emerge from the memorizing effects of his manipulations and as you do, as you begin to understand what others of us have known for a while, be prepared. Be prepared to enter the world of Scumdom.

I just buying more 5 gallon buckets to catch all the liberal tears in 2020....they are great for growing really sour lemons!

+8 more 
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
First define human scum and then prove you are not that. I think Trump wins again...

You're right. Those are the new rules according to leftists. Trump always has to prove he's not guilty of everything they accuse him of ... in closed door, secret tribunals of only juries of his political enemies.

+5 more 
link   

Well, if the shoe fits...

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Imagine being affected by the words of a complete stranger.... I was called a deplorable. I could give zero effffs... Who cares what anyone calls me, or what anyone calls you... sticks and stone.. as long as the job gets done, Trump can call me an untreatable dingleberry...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join