It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
We can only hope so. Let all the people with loose screws in their heads kill each other off.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
Exactly who would these so called mountain men be fighting in a civil war? Everyone not wearing a red MAGA hat? Will they storm the WH? Or just start shooting random brown folks on the street? Maybe they'll go after politicians and their families. All of those scenarios won't garner any sympathy or support from the general public or any politician regardless of which side of the fence they sit on. They'll find themselves ostracized from society and hunted down like the traitors they are.

If Trump's removal violates the Constitution they wouldn't be traitors. The ones that removed Trump would be. Besides you would be surprised how many of those "brown folks" would be on the right side.

Trump has said that the Constitution is very unfair to him. You think his lemmings will believe that when he is removed from office in compliance with the Constitution that it is Constitutional?

“You people with this phony Emoluments Clause,” ~ Trump

Trump has never respected rule of law and his cronies don't either... Look at what Matt Gaetz and his band of idiots did the other day... barged into the SCIF with their cell phones no less. The GOP is the party of lawlessness and a security risk.

Trumpsters wouldn't know a violation of the Constitution if it bit them in the ass... which is about to do.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

To which aura, umbra, or emanation are you referring to?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Actually attempts not plans.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

Actually attempts not plans.

They are called attempts in various news reports. The term that I used for the search was 'Attempts'. The one guy was attempting to take a gun from a cop at the rally to admittedly kill Trump.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: seagull

I never said I wanted a god dammed war either. I'm just asking questions. Leave me out of your emotional rant please, thanks in advance.

It won't be a war. It will be bloody anarchy. As we speak there are white nationalist preparing for the "great cleansing" of America. They are well trained and well armed and they worship trump. Many believe trump fulfills Biblical prophesy.

www.christianpost.com...

edit on 24-10-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
We can only hope so. Let all the people with loose screws in their heads kill each other off.

Sorry amigo, there is always collateral damage.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nah

Anyone who threatens won't do it. They'll take the AntiFa and KKK route and just threaten but never get off their bums and do it. At worse, we will get a few protests, so just sit back and watch the protest and salt that will no doubt take place

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Blarneystoner

To which aura, umbra, or emanation are you referring to?

New Thesaurus? Don't play dumb... or are you living under a rock?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If the Dems pull it off then what happens? President Pence. Let that sink in. Then president Pence gives Mr Trump a full pardon and he runs in the 2020 election. He gets reelected and the Democrats have the worst election of all time for their party. Republicans in control of all three branches of government.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: roadgravel

Sorry amigo, there is always collateral damage.

abcnews.go.com...

In reality, nothing would actually happeni on any large level. Americans won't get around to doing anything. It all big talk.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

I've thought about it.

I've thought about locking and loading, but then I think about how it would take me away from ATS,Youtube,Netflix,anime, and other stuff.

So more than likely my day to day won't change very much if he is.

I'll be mad, yes. I 'll come on to ATS, and other social media and say some mean things about Trump haters, but that will be the extent of my outrage.

The TRUTH shall set you free.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
He has to have committed a crime. Must be a constitutional reason. The Military is sworn to defend the President and the Constitution, not the Congress. Think that over.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
He has to have committed a crime. Must be a constitutional reason. The Military is sworn to defend the President and the Constitution, not the Congress. Think that over.

"....shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.”

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

It depends.

*IF* major, major league if, there actually is something the country can agree he needs to be removed from office for, then no.

But if they impeach him over something that is the equivalent of Clinton's BJ or a simple campaign finance violation or anything else most people know others have gotten away with with no consequence (Hillary, I'm looking at your private email server here), then all bets are off.

You do realize Clinton got impeached over a BJ? Were you OK with that?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

a few idiots will try and cause some problems but the cops will put them down fast.

I'm not worried about that at all.

Not worried about millions of, armed to the teeth conservative rednecks, many of whom have had military training..

If TSHTF, and it likely will if Trump is impeached for no other reason than "Orange Man Bad", I'd be more than a little worried about a force that outnumbers the Military (those that side with the Dems anyway) and Police agencies 100 to 1.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

It depends.

*IF* major, major league if, there actually is something the country can agree he needs to be removed from office for, then no.

But if they impeach him over something that is the equivalent of Clinton's BJ or a simple campaign finance violation or anything else most people know others have gotten away with with no consequence (Hillary, I'm looking at your private email server here), then all bets are off.

You do realize Clinton got impeached over a BJ? Were you OK with that?

Clinton was impeached because he lied to congress about the BJ... not the BJ itself.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The rumor mill in the q threads is trying to convince people that there have been multiple attempts on trumps life.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Not worried about millions of, armed to the teeth conservative rednecks, many of whom have had military training..

I know you hope and wish for this to be true.

Keep dreaming.

Me and my military family and many of my friends are those rednecks your talking about.
None of us are going to quit our jobs , lose our homes from not paying our bills and fight our neighbors and family.

Not for any of this silliness happening in the government.

My hard right military trump voting sister and her maga hat wearing military hard right husband talk to me about this stuff all the time.
They say that anyone that starts a civil war will be the true enemies. They say that the military is ready to put any bs like that to rest as soon as it starts.

Be honest. Are you really going to quit your job and stop feeding your family just so you can fight your neighbor over political disagreements?

Have you even thought about how you will feed your kids if your not making any money?
How would you protect your family if your off fighting somewhere?
How can you help fight if you just stay hold up in your house to protect your family?

Where will you and your families fresh water come from everyday?
Do you have enough food saved up for a few years?
What happens when your electricity gets cut off from lack of payment or do you have enough money to keep paying your bills while you fight?

What happens to your family if you die during the fight?

What happens if the dems in the military go rouge and bomb your neighborhood?

I don't think those hoping for a civil war really understand what they are looking forward to.
In a modern day american civil war we all lose and america will be no more after that.

Only our enemies in other country win if this were to happen.

Part of me truly believes that those talking civil war are foreign agents and bots who are trying to divide the usa.
Which one are you?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If Trump is run out of office - before there's a 'civil war' - I believe the Chinese will hit us with an EMP.

Seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join