It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
When Trump wins his second term, there will be immediate violence.

The young, the old and the vulnerable will be openly attacked in the street by those same low-iq individuals who are ‘offended’ by MAGA hats etc.

I’m willing to bet that happens.

And I’m willing to bet the ‘usuals’ support that behaviour.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Not even going to happen Dems have no votes and they have no legal rights, being that they never voted in the house for the inquiry, Trump will be reelected in a landslide and the house will go back to Republicans.

Dems have no one to remove Trump, most likely a lot of them are involved in Ukraine corruption and the MIssing IMF Aid funds, and will be indicted by Durham which is why they are so batsh17 cray cray.

(post by wantsome removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Willing to bet ?

Willing to bet that the violence will come from the left? When the President is re-elected? Like it has for the last three years?

Thought not.
edit on 24 10 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

(post by wantsome removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Both.

I do believe he’ll win a second term. So do you.

I do believe the usual suspects will be ultra offended by it and that they will follow the calls of the dEm leadership and they will attack people (but ONLY vulnerable people) who wear MAGA hats etc, like they do now.

I do believe that people on this site will applaud and support that behaviour.

No matter what cNn tells you, it is NOT ok to attack people who support a different political opinion than you.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Both.

I do believe he’ll win a second term. So do you.

I do believe the usual suspects will be ultra offended by it and that they will follow the calls of the dEm leadership and they will attack people (but ONLY vulnerable people) who wear MAGA hats etc, like they do now.

I do believe that people on this site will applaud and support that behaviour.
Maybe in your part of the country but I know plenty of Democrats that hate Trump and they're not coming unglued like you think. I only know 3 Republicans.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Cool. Hopefully everyone just remains calm and accepts the election result.

Unlike last time.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

oh joy - yet another US civil war 2 fantasy thread

did the merkins not learn anything from the 1st ???

but hey - slow down - before getting into the wankfest of civilwar fantasies :

lets have at least a credible method to " remove tump " -

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Fought? No, maybe not, but greatly effected by it--that would be a big yes.

My own family on my Dads side had sons/brothers fighting on both sides...to the day they died two of them never spoke again.

Families wiped off the face of the Earth...families who didn't fight, had no dog in the fight, yet gone as though they'd never been.

edit on 10/24/2019 by seagull because: Edited to remove accidental implications of wanting a civil war. Again, my apologies.

edit on 10/24/2019 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Maybe the Brits, having had more than one, can teach some of these idiots something...?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
@Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

Probably not...

Some will probably act out until they come to the realization of what the core American people really are which is a mixture of ethnicity/religious beliefs/genders/races.

It seems some are stuck in the old world ways of thinking and behaving and do not realize that...most of America is growing up without their old world ways of thinking. In turn prepping those growing up, for a New integrated world...

Last it looks like a trap. Get part of the population upset enough to carry out nefarious activities. They destabilize the country and by doing so are marked... Unexpectedly and possibly caged.

RUSSIA Wins again🤔
The remaining destabilized part of the population, weakened is easy pray for round up. And TPTB still win and the people of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA loose...

And none are even sensing what the hate being generated, is being generated for.
Activate the 3rd eyes you can see.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I never said I wanted a god dammed war either. I'm just asking questions. Leave me out of your emotional rant please, thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Never have I ever heard a single ‘Trump supporter’ on this site speak ill of ANY ethnicity, gender, nationality or race.

EVERY ethnicity, gender and race casted votes for President Trump. And will again.

(Before the usuals attack, islam is not a nationality, race or ethnicity. I am vehemently opposed to that particular belief system for the exact same reasons I’m opposed to nazism. Both are hateful and extremely intolerant ideologies)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
@Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

Probably not...

Some will probably act out until they come to the realization of what the core American people really are which is a mixture of ethnicity/religious beliefs/genders/races.

It seems some are stuck in the old world ways of thinking and behaving and do not realize that...most of America is growing up without their old world ways of thinking. In turn prepping those growing up, for a New integrated world...

Last it looks like a trap. Get part of the population upset enough to carry out nefarious activities. They destabilize the country and by doing so are marked... Unexpectedly and possibly caged.

RUSSIA Wins again🤔
The remaining destabilized part of the population, weakened is easy pray for round up. And TPTB still win and the people of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA loose...

And none are even sensing what the hate being generated, is being generated for.
Activate the 3rd eyes you can see.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

My apologies. I didn't mean to imply that you did want a civil war. But that's precisely what I did.

I should have separated those remarks in another post.

Again, apologies. I will edit appropriately.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Thanks, no worries.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Chanologist

No one in modern day america is going to quit their jobs and stop being able to feed their families over what's happening in the government.

60 million is 1/4 of the voting adult american population.
It's also the number that voted for trump.

Even if half of those people start making trouble the other 180 million adults will stop them.

60 million voted repub.
63 million voted dems.

120 million non party people didn't vote and they aren't going to let the rest of us burn their country down.

This civil war bs is a dream.

I'm not saying I want one I'd never want to have to devolve to the level of fighting my own people. I'm just saying I think MANY are naive to how thin and fragile the line of sanity really is. Example I don't want to hurt anyone but believe if an antifa type comes at my family or friends I'm not going to be sitting there letting it happen. Look at riots that happen today it doesn't take much to break our society's strucker when tempers fly.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yay. Star violence.

15 Stars Who Imagined Violence Against Donald Trump, From Kathy Griffin to Pearl Jam (Photos)

www.thewrap.com...

Madonna Madonna told a crowd of thousands at the Women's March on Washington in January 2017 that she had “thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House." The singer's profanity-riddled jab at the Republican administration provoked the anger of many conservatives. Also Read: Madonna Thought About ‘Blowing Up the White House,’ Unloads F-Bombs in Speech (Video)

Illinois state senator apologizes for mock Trump assassination photos at fundraiser

www.foxnews.com...

A Democratic state senator from Illinois came under fire over the weekend after pictures were posted online showing his supporters at a fundraising event performing a mock assassination on President Trump

Iowa prof says 'I am Antifa'; once posted desire to bash Trump with baseball bat

www.foxnews.com...

A college professor in Iowa openly declared his support for the violent far-left Antifa movement after coming under fire for inflammatory social media posts that included the desire to bash President Trump with a baseball bat.

Maybe you should take the plank out of your own eye before you attend to the spec of another persons eye?

Or attend to your own house before criticizing other people’s homes?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You sure do have a thing against the religious folk.

Wow! Religious folks sure do have a thing for AR-15s and wanting to kill people, through a so called "Civil" war, in the name of the golden one, Donald Trump!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join