It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JAGStorm

If President Trump is forcefully or violently removed from office United States is finished.

The US is so fragile, that Trump is the only thing keeping it together?

Not Trump, but faith in the process as outlined.

Most of us, when we voted for Trump knew that *No One* in either party wanted him in DC as Chief Exec, but if they were following the COTUS, then they bow to the will of the people, we have that transition of power, and Trump is president for however long, one term of two.

That simply hasn't happened. Sure, Republicans have more or less acquiesced with poor grace, but you know what the Democrats have been like. They cannot tolerate even four years, and they're trying to make it shorter than that.

Remove him for anything less than a true high crime or misdemeanor, and you are more or less saying that we are ruled, not the rulers.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

a reply to: Sookiechacha

I don't think that's most Christians though, like any other ideology, they have a fringe extreme.

Here's the thing, I think there are a lot of outspoken people on both sides. We don't have to worry about them.
The worry is the people that have remained silent then act... I think we're seeing this all over the world right now.

Personally I'm not too worried. The list of attributes for a substantial outbreak narrows it down to a very marginal group of people.

They'd have to have nothing to lose, plenty of money, plenty of resources, know how to stay off the grid for long periods of time, ect.

Nowadays, most people have a job and family. They simply cannot risk their lives because of a political decision.

link   

May GOD forbid a civil war.
China, Russia and other haters of The USA would attack us, thus WW3.

link   
Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to die for Donald Trump? Maybe this is just an advanced form of natural selection.

The lowest common denominator wants to weed themselves out.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

More likely that they'd turn on each other because we've removed ourselves. True, that may cause WWIII as they battle it out, but we're off the table and would be viewed as table scraps for the victors.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Remove him for anything less than a true high crime or misdemeanor, and you are more or less saying that we are ruled, not the rulers.

I could understand that sentiment, personally I just doubt it will happen. I think this is mainly an opportunity for soundbites and campaign material for many who plan to get re-elected, or run against Trump come 2020.

Personally, I think they're doing more harm than good for themselves by turning off independents who they need to win... But I've been wrong many times before and wouldn't be surprise if this post gets added to the list.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

a reply to: Sookiechacha

I don't think that's most Christians though, like any other ideology, they have a fringe extreme.

Here's the thing, I think there are a lot of outspoken people on both sides. We don't have to worry about them.
The worry is the people that have remained silent then act... I think we're seeing this all over the world right now.

You are spot on. No different than bar-fighters. The loud mouth isn't the guy you have to worry about. It's the guy sitting there quietly, keeping to himself, always keeping an eye open.

That's the guy who walks out covered in blood .

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I'm honestly beginning to think some people want him to be removed, just so they can unleash this fantasy of killing and violence.

Oddly enough, these same people have likely never experienced extreme violence in their own lives,

...It's all fun and games until it reaches out beyond the keyboard and touches them personally,

(DB & Co., behave lol).

🍻

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I got my Musket Ready Young Feller , and I will take a Few of those Varmints Out before I go and meet My Maker !

edit on 23-10-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Why? Trump is most likely gone in a year, the left can come out of their safe rooms, and with the next President if they are Democrat we can enjoy all the fun doing the same things the liberals have done these past three+ years. I say we demand impeachment before day one in the office and pick a color to call them as first actions.

edit on 23-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It would be part of an ongoing pattern. They've gotten more and more comfortable telling the people that we matter less and less in the face of what they decide. Look at how often they use the judiciary to more or less over-rule the results of elections or hold vote after vote to get the desired results?

The original vision for the country was an upsetting of the understood feudal order of God -> King -> people or God -> government -> people. They idea was that it was intended to shift to God -> people -> government which is where civil servant and titles like it come from. Undermine the will of the people, and you are reverting back to God -> government -> people except with today's secularism, we've removed God and made government the highest authority on earth. The State is now your God.

Are you comfortable with that? I'm not.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to die for Donald Trump? Maybe this is just an advanced form of natural selection.

The lowest common denominator wants to weed themselves out.

I don't believe it would be for Trump, it is more symbolic

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Violater1

More likely that they'd turn on each other because we've removed ourselves. True, that may cause WWIII as they battle it out, but we're off the table and would be viewed as table scraps for the victors.

No, they would attack.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
More fear mongering.

Can we just get rid of Trump - - and back to running the country?

Enough with "What did Trump do today".

link   

I'm sure that's what they'd tell themselves to justify it, but that doesn't make it true. If they think Americans at large will support them killing other Americans over a reality TV star, have at it.

Believing that just shows how truly around the bend they are.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: projectvxn

It's not a warning. It's a threat.

If they take him out, there is going to be violence in America. There are people in this country—veterans, cowboys, mountain men, guys that know how to fight—and they’re going to make a decision that the people that did this to Donald Trump are not going to get away with it and they’re going to hunt them down.
Wiles continued:
I’m serious. If these people in Washington think that they are going to get away with it, it’s not going to happen.

Typical Christian superiority and prophetic Armageddonesque curses on those they disagree with.

They are going to go on a rampage and you’re not going to be able to put it back in the bottle.
At that point co-host Edward Szall opined:
Once the blood starts flowing, it’s nearly impossible to stop.

Yep, Christian values rock!

Nothing in either of those snippets denotes a threat.

Your reading comprehension needs work.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Why is Trump such a disruption that the House Democrats can't carry out their function? Trump wants an infrastructure bill. Lots of fat spending in one of those. Democrats have been after and after one of those for years. But because it's ORANGE MAN BAD, they now can't seem to figure out how to write one or something?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

'Liver-eatin' Johnson.
Nice!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I got my Musket Ready Young Feller , and I will take a Few of those Varmints Out before I go and meet My Maker !

Don't yee be comin home specting meemaw to wuarsh them soiled trousers!
When your done tussling, meemaw been stewing the possum all day, it be so good it will make your tongue hit your eyeball! (possum part - homage to Andrew Zimmern Show)

edit: before anyone becomes offended I come from a long line of mountain men- and I 100% am going to be called Meemaw when I have grandkids!
edit on 23-10-2019 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The original vision for the country was an upsetting of the understood feudal order of God -> King -> people or God -> government -> people. They idea was that it was intended to shift to God -> people -> government which is where civil servant and titles like it come from. Undermine the will of the people, and you are reverting back to God -> government -> people except with today's secularism, we've removed God and made government the highest authority on earth.

The State is now your God. Are you comfortable with that? I'm not.

I get what you're saying, but I'm the wrong person to ask in a particular way... I'm agnostic, so I'll just answer without the God part of the equation even though I know it's an important part for you. Only fair way I can see it.

To your point of who has more equity of power, people or government, it should always be people. I haven't decided if Trump is someone who is helping maintain the status quo or helping bring back some of the power to the people... But this part is a bit more trivial to me, because like you said he shouldn't be removed from power unless a big crime comes out.

It's hard for me to blame government though, as much as I constantly speak against it's grubby little hands grabbing power. At the end of the day, our democracy (republic) is only as strong as the populace who participate. This is a problem because half of the populace don't participate in presidential elections, and even more for smaller ones. I'd like to know how many of the 50% who do participate past casting a ballot. Where do they get information and how often?

Personally I don't see Trump fixing most of our problems, not so much lack of faith, but because the only way we can fix our problems is if the populace looks under there fat of apathy and finds their balls to stand up again (I don't think this needs to be extreme, or anything past learning, maintaining, and voting... yet).

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join