It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be immediate violence if Trump is taken from office?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
www.patheos.com... id=IwAR0FuN7uoUJMb3wfgtnq8xf6cyJmL-I-vKf0IFp6mfpBrbuJ-1kTB0ehTbk

If they take him out, there is going to be violence in America. There are people in this country—veterans, cowboys, mountain men, guys that know how to fight—and they’re going to make a decision that the people that did this to Donald Trump are not going to get away with it and they’re going to hunt them down.

I know I posted recently about a civil war, but this is about an immediate reaction.
If Trump is impeached, will it release the mountain men (the article calls them that not me) raining down from the hills like a scene from
Lord of the Rings?

Are we going to see American history unfold right before our eyes? I'm not sure if it will be as dramatic as it is being portrayed, but everyone better brush up their survival skills just in case! Everyone should do that anyways, regardless of politics!

On another note, it seems that someone/some group just wants political violence. I just read an article that Milwaukee is going through Weapons of Mass destruction training for the upcoming Democratic Convention...

+41 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

If President Trump is forcefully or violently removed from office United States is finished.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yes.

Among the first to go will be:

Bonnie & Clyde Clinton
Nanny Pelosi
Adam Shiift
Jerry Nadar
Joy Behar
Whoopie Goldburg
Don Lemon
& AOC.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

What? Maxine Waters doesn't make the list?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Oh well. Is this supposed to scare us off of impeachment? Domestic terrorism will be dealt with swiftly and severely

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
"Mountain men and guys that know how to fight". Lol I'm sorry, I know this isn't a laughing matter but that was pretty funny.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Threats of violence: Christian TV Host Rick Wiles warns that “there is going to be violence in America” if Trump is impeached and removed from office.

Yay! Christian violence!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a few idiots will try and cause some problems but the cops will put them down fast.

I'm not worried about that at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If President Trump is forcefully or violently removed from office United States is finished.

The US is so fragile, that Trump is the only thing keeping it together?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

A warning does not equal violence.
Your framing of this issue is predictable nonetheless.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I am upbeat about everything.
I am going to go out on a limb and make a prediction:
-Trump will not be impeached.
-Trump will be re-elected.
-The makeup of Congress will change drastically, there will be far fewer Democrats and RINOS.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

If Trump is legally impeached and is kicked out by a Senate vote, then no.

There won't be any violence because the process will be open and above board.

If he is ousted because of a coup?

Then yes, I imagine some might become a tiny bit irritated.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm honestly beginning to think some people want him to be removed, just so they can unleash this fantasy of killing and violence.

It's getting kind of weird.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't think you will have immediate revolution.

But in the short time that follows, the bragging of the democrats "win" followed by the insanity of changes they will announce will definitely cause the next civil war.

When people who have been behaving by the rules finally snap and stop playing by the rules, it will turn into the purge.

There's alot more patriotic people around than the ree-factory acknowledges. And it will definitely bite them in the ass.

Too many years of acting untouchable will get you the bitchslap of all time.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
I'm honestly beginning to think some people want him to be removed, just so they can unleash this fantasy of killing and violence.

It's getting kind of weird.

Yes, this is exactly what i'm thinking too.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It depends.

*IF* major, major league if, there actually is something the country can agree he needs to be removed from office for, then no.

But if they impeach him over something that is the equivalent of Clinton's BJ or a simple campaign finance violation or anything else most people know others have gotten away with with no consequence (Hillary, I'm looking at your private email server here), then all bets are off.

edit on 23-10-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's not a warning. It's a threat.

If they take him out, there is going to be violence in America. There are people in this country—veterans, cowboys, mountain men, guys that know how to fight—and they’re going to make a decision that the people that did this to Donald Trump are not going to get away with it and they’re going to hunt them down.
Wiles continued:
I’m serious. If these people in Washington think that they are going to get away with it, it’s not going to happen.

Typical Christian superiority and prophetic Armageddonesque curses on those they disagree with.

They are going to go on a rampage and you’re not going to be able to put it back in the bottle.
At that point co-host Edward Szall opined:
Once the blood starts flowing, it’s nearly impossible to stop.

Yep, Christian values rock!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It depends on the circumstances.

If they try it using the information that's currently available, then sure. Things will get messy.

But if it's discovered that he committed some as yet unknown malicious crime, then by all means toss him out.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I don't think that's most Christians though, like any other ideology, they have a fringe extreme.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I don't think that's most Christians though, like any other ideology, they have a fringe extreme.

Here's the thing, I think there are a lot of outspoken people on both sides. We don't have to worry about them.
The worry is the people that have remained silent then act... I think we're seeing this all over the world right now.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join