It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is the BEST President Millennials have ever seen.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

...and an American on median income can't afford to buy his own home any more.

Lies, damned lies and statistics.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Erm...winning....

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

You are high. You select "facts" like 4.8 million lifted off of food stamps. Guess what, 4.8 million had their foods stamps stripped away from them and are dangling in the wind.

Your list is nothing but half truths with misleading language. Try citations next time, oh yeah, right that's fake news.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

You are high. You select "facts" like 4.8 million lifted off of food stamps. Guess what, 4.8 million had their foods stamps stripped away from them and are dangling in the wind.

Your list is nothing but half truths with misleading language. Try citations next time, oh yeah, right that's fake news.

I know, the language used is hilarious. "Lifted off"...worded like they ascended to a happier alternative, rather than just having NO benefits. Of course, to most Trump supporters, having others lose their benefits is a happy thing - maybe those losers can start working like the rest of us!

Trump - Setting a new low to empathy and that IS quite a (sad) accomplishment.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Go through your list, sift out the false ones and the ones twisted to make a negative into a positive, and then tell us what he did to make those things happen.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: Archivalist

Like the union said
"Organize or die!"
They pay like 30 bucks an hour and take anyone btw.

I'd never hire union if I'm not forced...they charge twice as much and take twice as long then people in the private sector

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
lol very good joke you got me

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

good , lazy folks should be cut off.

oh was that you as well

Bummer I have work you can do.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Except, I do?

I live alone, I make median income, and I own my own house, two vehicles, a motorcycle, a new trailer for hauling, and just got back from a two week vacation last month.

I live in Ohio where that sort of thing is entirely possible.

Maybe you live in a city where the cost of living is extremely high (NY, LA for example) (or basically all of California) so your perspective is skewed. And you need to blame your State politicians for that mess.
edit on 25-10-2019 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: MachineMan

Trump is limited to the vocabulary and grammar of a 6th grader, like most of his sycophants. Any modern president has Trump beat on all political fronts.

Now, if there was a competition to see which president owns the most bed-bug infested hotels, then Trump takes all the cakes.

Funny though, as much of a turd as everyone claims he is, they can't seem to find a single candidate that is going to beat him That is truly how he got elected the first time. The Dems brought turds to the table and still haven't learned the lesson.

If he is sooo bad, anybody should be able to take him. It should be considered nothing short of gross negligence by the Dem party if he wins since he is so unbelievably terrible.

Or maybe the people pulling Trump's strings scare the democrats. As dangerous as we've all been told the Clintons are (which is very possibly true), has anyone stopped to consider the possibility that Trump's handlers might be worse?

Do you hoenstly think anyone can "handle" President Trump??

really??

Does President Trump have a track record of "trumpacide"?

there are about 100 people that have died oddly around the clintons, can you show even a tacit link like that to President Trump??

at the very least can you link to this idea somewhere??

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

oh was that you as well

C’mon, don’t be like that. Those who openly REFUSE to work should be supplied with welfare payments, for life.

And a free home. And car. And all medical expenses of course. And food stamps.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

oh was that you as well

C’mon, don’t be like that. Those who openly REFUSE to work should be supplied with welfare payments, for life.

and an Oscar, Emmy, and Tony awards too.

have to be inclusive doncha know...

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

oh was that you as well

Look, I'm not going to lie. If that were the case, I'd quit my job tomorrow. 100%

And that is exactly why it never should be.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Don't confuse being popular with the youth, with being popular with the stupid.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Observationalist

Will Smith would stomp trump..

You can't be serious?
Sure morons would vote for him based on skin color alone. But one just has to take a look at Will's kids to get a good idea of his leadership abilities.

Not to mention Trump has the incumbent advantage a great economy and low unemployment under his belt. Oh and that campaign fund raising is nothing short of amazing.

Nothing can stop Trump winning in 2020 at this point that's why the Democrats are so determined to get him out any way possible.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
edit on 28-10-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join