It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is the BEST President Millennials have ever seen.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Could be the president's tendency to misstate facts is contagious.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: xuenchen

For good reason it won’t mean anything to anyone not a trump sycophant....

Everyone knows that a presidents policies take years to take effect.. usually at least 3..

So the vast majority of his list are all due to Obama..

To be fair both sides play that fallacy. But it don’t make it real..

Bwhahahah.....

Obamas took effect after his second term.....eight fricken years....

He prolonged the recession..

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

For good reason it won’t mean anything to anyone not a trump sycophant....

Everyone knows that a presidents policies take years to take effect.. usually at least 3..

So the vast majority of his list are all due to Obama..

To be fair both sides play that fallacy. But it don’t make it real..

I guess that's why the day after the election the stock market took off like a rocket?

Obama had everything already in motion?

I agree that some things take time to take effect, but the perception of Trump slashing regulations, and reworking non advantageous trade deals were the impotice for the immediate turn around of the economy.

To believe otherwise, irrespective of how you feel about the man personnaly, is ignoring reality.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

But why am I unemployed and broke still, and constantly want to die?

Because you are lazy.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
How old do you think millennials are?
The leading edge of that group is nearly 40, now.

The very term "Millennial" is cow crap. No one born before year 2000 should be called a Millennial.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Observationalist
Will Smith would stomp trump..

Then bring that pussy on! I know there is a lot of aliens that want to punch that pussy out.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I'm no democrat, but I am a Milli. Obama was way more graceful, and much less of a traitor.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

None of this means anything to Democrats desperate for power retention. They been soo exposed, they all have at least 3 PR and Crisis Mgmt companies on permanent full time duty 😃

You know what? you are right... When the President of the United States cuts down a POW.... cuts down American citizens... cuts down the rule of law and the Constitution of the United States... you are god damn right it does not matter.

I will tell it to your face...teze thinzs doez not matterz if thzzzz prezzzzident izzzzz a traitorzzzzzzz ... got it... It does not matter....

you get that?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Very extraordinary considering that 90% of the news media work against him along with dangerous elements within the government who do not want the swamp drained.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Graceful? lol

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

The Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said Obama officials pushed the U.S. Treasury to let Iran convert the equivalent of $5.7 billion of funds held in Oman's Bank of Muscat from rials into dollars and subsequently into euros.

Obama is the traitor.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
and maybe keep your daily crap to yourself until you find something worth actually posting... so many unnamed sources... you are only blowing smoke up your own ass

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MachineMan
Graceful? lol

Obama cannot give a coherent speech without a teleprompter.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Trump is to end old world order and establish new world order that it but before the new world order the Event called the Storm will happens.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MachineMan

Trump is limited to the vocabulary and grammar of a 6th grader, like most of his sycophants. Any modern president has Trump beat on all political fronts.

Now, if there was a competition to see which president owns the most bed-bug infested hotels, then Trump takes all the cakes.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said Obama officials pushed the U.S. Treasury to let Iran convert the equivalent of $5.7 billion of funds held in Oman's Bank of Muscat from rials into dollars and subsequently into euros. Obama is the traitor.
That was part of a deal made long ago...

You going to call Obama a traitor? show some proof?

That traitor word and coup has been used by you guys way too long... strong words...I agree... you guys are using them way to easily... parroting trump im sure...

Idiot is a better word...

as much as you hated Obama, never heard the word traitor until trump came into office..

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

And now the trump cheerleaders with their pom poms and tutus.

Trump has steered the course, but the market plummeted after his candidacy, it had nothing to do with Obama, Obama is not wall street, only now is trump correcting what happened.

I have no qualms if people want to vote Republican, but trump? Cmon. I have a dart board with trumps face on it, and my friends love trying to nail him, in my timezone we don't hate Republicans, we hate trump, and my friends are German, Welsh, Irish...you should thank God he can't run for the prime minister in my country he wouldn't last a day without a leadership challenge, and would lose badly.

Your troops are having rotten fruit pelted at them in Syria, his own party is turning on him...face it, instead of betting on a horse you bet on a donkey.

The world is projecting it's hatred towards innocent Americans because of trump- as a republican should you deserved to be rediculed? Well yes and no. No because you regular folk are now being chastised for nothing you never did, and yes because a rhesus monkey is smart enough to have chosen a better candidate.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
" never heard the word traitor until trump came into office.."
That's because the press protected Obama.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Your troops... you bet on a donkey.

The Donkeys are Democrats.

www.google.com... mQMkTEaAAgaO89pUN_FfQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjF1NyIjbPlAhXpJzQIHVxgDVMQ9QEwBHoECAkQNA#imgrc=z8xFdspMiRTI4M:

My troops? So are you a commie? An Arab? Are you English?

If you are English please come over and burn down the White House again, when Trump is out of the country of course. In fact burn down all of Washington while both parties are in it, so we can start over.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

So basically everything good or bad about the present economy is from obama..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join