It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is no "Quo" in the process?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
stealing is stealing, period.

Trump withheld aid for exchange of goods, services, contract. take your pick.

wether or not the party being held hostage over an agreement, knows or not is irrelevant.

your defense is technically since Ukraine hadn't yet noticed aid was missing at that point int time makes no difference, they would have known regardless. when aid is missing and being withheld until Trump's political ploys are met, that's extortion. the fact that Ukraine didn't yet know what Trump was holding back on until his requests were met, does not change the fact that Trump was using military aid as leverage on a foreign country.

I thought you lot were happy with the "transcript" Trump released... I guess he forgot to mention all these details... but either way "transcript" was redefined to make that transcript technically an actual transcript.

ridiculous.

edit on 23-10-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

It's pretty cool seeing all the Ukraine research I did almost three years ago finally start to come to light. I almost forgot about all of it.

The whole Crowdstrike thing would be fascinating if it weren't so devious.

Have you looked into Hillary Clinton's Tech Camps initiative (re:Ukraine)? If not, you should.

edit on 23-10-2019 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: odzeandennz

this reminds me of all the people that said the Kurds will be wiped out

was that you as well??

Don't read the NEWS today

It's not looking good for you.

Normal folks know Presidents are allowed to negotiate treaties and other things between countires.

some think only Democrat President are allowed too.

sad really.

They are spread across four countries that all hate each other and all four hate the Kurds or have used them to their advantage over and over as cannon fodder. The Kurds were actually aligned to get their own state but that fell through back when the Brits broke up the Ottoman empire into the Middle East we see today.

The Kurds are also not innocent by any stretch of the word, and though I see it as a bad thing for us to pull out we also need to understand the situation there is bad and will never in 100 years get better.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

your defense is technically since Ukraine hadn't yet noticed aid was missing at that point int time makes no difference, they would have known regardless. when aid is missing and being withheld until Trump's political ploys are met, that's extortion. the fact that Ukraine didn't yet know what Trump was holding back on until his requests were met, does not change the fact that Trump was using military aid as leverage on a foreign country.

This is basically saying that at some future date quid pro quo would have happened and so we will impeach that it most likely would have taken place, not that it actually took place in the call... Doesn't make any sense to me.

Actual quid pro quo is saying you will hold up 1 billion in aid if you do not fire this prosecutor in the next 6 hours.

edit on 23-10-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I can't wait for the impeachment personally.
I think that if a second term for an impeached President doesn't send a message to our elected leaders
that the citizens of this Nation has lost all confidence in their ability to direct this country, then screw them
and screw their laws.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

so if I conspired to find you, whip your ass within an inch of your life, and planned to stuff dead herrings in your mouth, take a picture, and post it with the caption, "I like fish sticks", but I never go through with it, should I be arrested?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't worry, it's coming.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: tanstaafl
stealing is stealing, period.

Yes... and irrelevant to the point you are attempting - and failing - to make.

Trump withheld aid for exchange of goods, services, contract. take your pick.

Thanks, but I'll take 'in exchange for reassurances that the money wasn't going to a still corrupt regime'.

wether or not the party being held hostage over an agreement, knows or not is irrelevant.

Really. Thanks for confirming that you are incapable of logic or reason.

the fact that Ukraine didn't yet know what Trump was holding back on until his requests were met, does not change the fact that Trump was using military aid as leverage on a foreign country.

If the Ukrainian PResident didn't know the aid was being withheld, how could Trump use fact that as leverage?

Without the knowledge, there is no leverage. PERIOD.

If you cannot understand that, then there is no point in discussing anything with you, because anyone who cannot understand such a simple concept is too stupid to have a rational, logical discussion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join