It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two proud boys sentenced to 4 years in prison after fight with Antifa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Democrats and librals have no clue what is going on and are not capable of rationed thought.

Freudian Slip right there, eh? You can keep my thought rations, Right Knight.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

You have the right to remain silent. Do so. Lawyer up ASAP.

Anything you can, and will be used against you. Guaranteed it will. Refer back to the first sentence. Remain silent.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Fools

The American people are played like a fiddle. Anyone who agitates is probably a hired operative.

Anyone protesting anything knows any occurrence of violence at all completely makes the effort worthless. LIKE A FIDDLE!

Well another issue is that since antifa is an un-organized operation and they dont co-operate with police, and not really anyone else for that matter - it is hard to pin things on them. Some of them have been held accountable though for their violent deeds as well.

I think the main difference is that even though they are "unorganized" there are many "progressive" lawyers willing to take up their cases pro bono. For some reason I am willing to think that their aren't many conservative lawyers in alot of metro areas willing to do the same.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Another miscarriage of justice.
From what I have read, it's BS from the like of BLM and Southern Poverty Ruse.
I have never read anything credible that Proud Boys is a racist organization.
Please review my signature below.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I agree. Don't tell cops anything. Ask for an attorney. After that shut up.

There's countless videos by former prosecutors and defense attorneys attesting to this. Say nothing. Let the attorneys figure it out. Silence is your friend with regard to LEOs.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

There's countless videos by former prosecutors and defense attorneys attesting to this. Say nothing. Let the attorneys figure it out. Silence is your friend with regard to LEOs.

in my friends case the police were saying things to my friend like, "man you sure did a number on that guy, are you some kind of bad ass or what?" I am paraphrasing of course, but they didn't give an idea that they thought what he did was wrong. Some people, I suppose in their aggravated emotional state might blurt out something or maybe their ego runs their brain or whatever. But you really need to shut up and if you don't, you are making a huge mistake.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

"If you get in ANY violent altercation with anyone for any reason do not tell the police anything."

Period!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
There was a story a while back on the ID channel (I think).

Missing girl, presumed foul play, whole town is searching, girl can't be found.

One police officer says, "Has anyone checked the cemetery?" The police check and find her body there.

Without any other suspects, the police focus on the officer who made the suggestion. During interrogation, he says he was supposed to meet his partner at a warehouse on the night the girl was killed, but his partner never showed. His partner said the meeting was supposed to be the following week. The officer never showed up on the warehouse security cameras.

The police figured the guy was lying and he must have killed the girl. They kicked him off the force and did everything they could to build a case against the officer, but they couldn't make it stick.

The DA and the police department were pissed they couldn't charge the officer for the murder. They charged him with perjury and went after him hard. Bear in mind, there was no way they could prove the officer lied. It was basically his word against his partner's, and just because he didn't show up on the cameras didn't mean he wasn't there. Still, he was somehow convicted and sentenced to two years in jail. The inmates found out he was a former cop, attacked him, and left him with permanent brain damage.

Eventually, someone else confessed to killing the girl. The investigators and the DA had zero sympathy for the officer. "Well, he shouldn't have lied."

Because he opened his mouth and suggested searching the cemetery, he will spend the rest of his life with an IQ of about 60.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

in my friends case the police were saying things to my friend like, "man you sure did a number on that guy, are you some kind of bad ass or what?" I am paraphrasing of course, but they didn't give an idea that they thought what he did was wrong. Some people, I suppose in their aggravated emotional state might blurt out something or maybe their ego runs their brain or whatever. But you really need to shut up and if you don't, you are making a huge mistake.

Cops are trained and encouraged to get the alleged perpetrator to talk. They'll get them talking and then once they read the miranda rights they'll encourage them to keep talking with... "hey you already told us everything, just tell it to us again bro? you're not in any trouble at all."

And that is how they get you. It's 100% legal for a cop to lie in an interrogation. " (Lenny already told us what you did with your share of the money, and where you hid the weapons.) " The cops might not even know where Lenny is at this point.

posted on Nov, 6 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Exactly what I was thinking... Antifa can attack people daily, they can illegally block highways, and nothing happens. But let one person defend himself against racist fascist scum like antifa and they get arrested. I don't get it.

Yep and to clarify, I don't give a rat's ass about the Proud Boys. In my opinion, they're all idiots out there both the Proud Boys and Antifa. What I'm disgusted by, is the uneven application of the law towards conservatives.

But, if someone has some links to Antifa getting prison sentences for their violence then please prove me wrong, but I cant find them.

An Antifa member was just sentenced to 6 years for hitting someone on the head with a baton. This was after you made the post I am quoting, but I thought you might like to hear about it.

Antifa sentenced to 6 years

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Exactly what I was thinking... Antifa can attack people daily, they can illegally block highways, and nothing happens. But let one person defend himself against racist fascist scum like antifa and they get arrested. I don't get it.

Yep and to clarify, I don't give a rat's ass about the Proud Boys. In my opinion, they're all idiots out there both the Proud Boys and Antifa. What I'm disgusted by, is the uneven application of the law towards conservatives.

But, if someone has some links to Antifa getting prison sentences for their violence then please prove me wrong, but I cant find them.

An Antifa member was just sentenced to 6 years for hitting someone on the head with a baton. This was after you made the post I am quoting, but I thought you might like to hear about it.

Antifa sentenced to 6 years

Good. And if a Proud Boy does something similar they should face similar consequences.

Difference being:

The two "Proud Boys" had faced bottles being thrown at them and got involved to protect themselves from injuries.

The Judge that sentenced the "Proud Boys" compared them publicly to Nazi's in 1930's era German street fights.

The SPLC has stated that the "Proud Boys" are a hate group and has yet to do the same with Antifa.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join