It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edward Snowden on Joe Rogan' Experience

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
This was shocking to see pop up on Youtube. I'm 30 minutes into it. So far it's Snowden telling his story and not much more. Intriguing to hear, regardless of your position on him. I'm stunned that he's speaking on Rogan's podcast. It sounds like he's pitching his book a bit. Not sure though. Still, worth the listen.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I heard Snowden once say, "As soon as I get a cell phone the first thing I is remove the microphone." He said he just uses a remoter headset for talking. It's actually pretty good advice. The idea someone could remotely turn the phone on and listen bothers me. I don't trust any corporation to protect my privacy rights.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I'm pretty sure you can't even turn newer phones off.
Even with the power off, my phone displays power level and time left to charge, so it's obviously calculating/running when it says it's off.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Edward Snowden. Patriot, hero, all-around good guy.

edit on 23-10-2019 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Guess I have to be that guy again. Please people, study who you follow.

Rogan's podcast is sponsored by Anne Wojcicki (23andMe), sister of the CEO of YouTube (Susan Wojcicki) and ex-wife of the Co-founder of Google

Just a snipet
edit on 23-10-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I love seeing how Joe Rogan's brand has grown to such levels. He gets some of the most interesting interviews, (from Snowden, Bob Lazar, Tik Tok UFO incident, etc..) on his show and I love seeing how he goes about his podcasts/interviews..

off topic - I would love to see Joe Rogan ask the questions at the Presidential debates next year... i know that will never happen, because they prefer talking heads from media outlets like CNN/MSNBC/etc...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Sponsors automatically mean you're a shill?....That youtube guy is all over the place too.
It's also a two hour boring video of him clicking through his browser.

Ill just disagree with rogan , if he is secretly shilling.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Can't wait for this podcast... Two of my favorite people together at last for what I imagine to be great content.

Here's a short funny I saw about Joe Rogan yesterday.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Sponsors automatically mean you're a shill?....That youtube guy is all over the place too.
It's also a two hour boring video of him clicking through his browser.

Ill just disagree with rogan , if he is secretly shilling.

No. It goes much deeper than that. He is part of the club.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

That's so funny.
You are paranoid about corporations listening to your conversations "as you should be" and millions of people put those damn Alexa and echo wire taps in their homes.

George Orwell has to be rolling in his grave.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork

Rogan's podcast is sponsored by Anne Wojcicki (23andMe), sister of the CEO of YouTube (Susan Wojcicki) and ex-wife of the Co-founder of Google

Just a snipet

There was a time way back in the day he was sponsored by the company that made the Fleshlight. How would you interpret that?

If you think Rogan is a part of the problem your delirious. He’s not a CIA operative, he’s not a corporate puppet. He’s a regular dude who’s carved out a very popular niche in the podcast industry that attracts a wide range of sponsors. What you’re doing is saying “because of x, then it must be y”. It’s an ad hominem fallacy and subjectively weak.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

That's so funny.
You are paranoid about corporations listening to your conversations "as you should be" and millions of people put those damn Alexa and echo wire taps in their homes.

An absolutely classic comment! Just a few years ago, people took steps to guard their privacy, even paying for safeguards. Now they're paying googa and amazon to take it from them!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

That's so funny.

Facebook is just as bad, maybe worse because they sell it wholesale and indiscriminately.

Amazon and Google at least are more concerned at keeping proprietarily gathered information just that... Until it comes to their CIA/DoD contracts I imagine.

Disclaimer: speculation from me.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

Just a snipet

There was a time way back in the day he was sponsored by the company that made the Fleshlight. How would you interpret that?

If you think Rogan is a part of the problem your delirious. He’s not a CIA operative, he’s not a corporate puppet. He’s a regular dude who’s carved out a very popular niche in the podcast industry that attracts a wide range of sponsors. What you’re doing is saying “because of x, then it must be y”. It’s an ad hominem fallacy and subjectively weak.

Okay. You obviously haven't dug into him or his guests or those above him. You do not get to that level of fame without permission, and playing ball.

Remember his buddy eddie bravo? I guess the lavey's and other church of satan members do not matter either.

edit on 23-10-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Joe has a wide range of guests. He's a curious fella.

I don't think it pushes a specific agenda other than exploring anything and hopefully one day everything.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Just a snipet

Okay. You obviously haven't dug into him or his guests or those above him. You do not get to that level of fame without permission, and playing ball.

Remember his buddy eddie bravo? I guess the lavey's and other church of satan members do not matter either.

What does Eddie Bravo have to do with anything? He’s a nut job but at the same time one of the best MMA coaches/instructors in the world? They’re friends through MMA. You’re drawing conclusions that don’t exist. You can’t put the circle in the square and just declare that it’s a perfect fit.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Just a snipet

What does Eddie Bravo have to do with anything? He’s a nut job but at the same time one of the best MMA coaches/instructors in the world? They’re friends through MMA. You’re drawing conclusions that don’t exist. You can’t put the circle in the square and just declare that it’s a perfect fit.

Okay.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Just a snipet

Okay.

What agenda do you think he's pushing?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Just a snipet

OH # A YOUTUBE VIDEO

CANCEL JRE

I enjoy your pseudo cryptic wanna be intelligent posts you like to do lately.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Name call all you want. Keep believing the same ole tactics being used against you. No skin off my teeth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join