It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel Admits it: She screwed up with the Illegal Aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Nah. This is Faux News being all over the place, conflating her actual efforts to be the "Mother of Refuge" with her more critical, and possibly self-reflective stance on the utterly failed integration of so called "guest-workers".

Merkel's verdict marks a shift in her previously liberal line on immigration which had always put her at odds with the more conservative wing of the party.

While she stressed in the same speech that immigrants were welcome in Germany and that Islam was a part of the nation's modern-day culture, her remarks positioned her closer to Horst Seehofer, the Bavarian state premier of the Christian Social Union, who last week called for an end to immigration from Turkey and Arab countries.

Angela Merkel declares death of German multiculturalism

That was the context way back: her infighting with Seehorst, identity politics and linguistics. Sadly, nobody cares about her actual remarks in this Age of Privatization, when we've pretty much lost all the funds a functioning public sector would need to do the actual work of integration.
Well. We could just build up a deportation industry instead and criminalize the people, right? Here's more on that:

The bill that passed on Friday in the Bundestag, the lower house of German parliament, would allow skilled workers from third-party states a permanent residence permit — but will not help Mirza either, as he currently lacks the necessary geriatric nursing certificate, said Schwenken. This means it will remain difficult for asylum-seekers to apply for and obtain a work visa in Germany.

When Mirza addressed Merkel at the town hall meeting, he did not refer to legal paragraphs but cited simple common sense to argue his case. He said that as the German state had already spent so much money on integrating him, and the town of Schwedt had already shown so much commitment in helping him settle in, deporting him simply made no sense.

Read more: Germany passes refugee migration 'stress test'

Merkel replied that his was "a typical case" and that she would try to tailor the new bundle of laws to account for people in such circumstances. Legal experts, however, say the new policy measures do nothing to help people like Mirza work in Germany.

Professor Schwenken, meanwhile, criticizes the fact that lawmakers "have wasted an opportunity to help a large number of asylum-seekers get into the labor market. The demands placed on them are simply too great."

Germany's new refugee labor laws slammed as lacking common sense

Good job everyone, carry on!

edit on 23-10-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Careful .
Merkel speaks with forked tongue.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Exactly. We really need to weed out those losers. If Omar had an R beside her name, she would have been ousted shortly after it was uncovered that she married her own brother to get him here.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Finally!

I never thought she would admit something like that.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yes, sadly Germany, like my country, made a mistake with our "Kids" and promoted "Careers", University, overseas holidays, 2 story houses, Greed is Good, me me Me, etc etc, instead of have a family, make babies, think of the country etc etc.

And we now have a very aging population, and less children to allow the country to grow, not to mention there is noone left to care for the older generations.

This terrible phenomenon is here now, we have "Immigrants" who cannot even speak English, shuffled off into "Old Folks Caring" jobs, and are Totally Not suited for this kind of work.
The Current Elder abuse that is served to old people, is mainly from these new immigrants.

Most of them black or Asian, they Hate white people to start with, then mix them with older white people, who may have similar feelings.....well.

And its all because of the 80s generation who lived for the now.
I know 100s, yes 100s of people and many dozens of couples who have Never had children, but are now in their 60s and getting old....soon to be mistreated by some "Foreigner".

Oh well, such is life.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Yeah I dunno if you have checked back in with the Fox News article but there's an update.

[EDITOR'S NOTE: The comments by German Chancellor Angela Merkel reported in this article were made in 2010, and mistakenly re-reported in this news article. Fox News regrets the error.]

I give Fox Credit for the correction and putting it before the article but clearly the damage has already been done.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Everyone knows there is absolutely no downside whatsoever to MASS islamic immigration.

In fact, any country on earth can become a much better place if only they implement MASS islamic immigration.

More Islam = more bueno

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
She was only doing what she was told to do by her handlers.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

When I think of my time living in Germany, I think fondly of their unique culture.
Food and Beer come to mind. They are one of the most pork loving, beer drinking societies.
That is completely opposite of the beliefs of the people they have let in. How anyone thought that
would work is beyond me.

well...it will work when they start removing pork from menus.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

More Islam = more bueno

It's good we can joke about it...still. Though joking about islam tends to be somewhat of a murder

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Does it bother Merkel when she hears about rapes, beatings and murders committed by unvetted Muslims living in Germany because of her? I would be tormented with guilt if I were responsible — even indirectly — for one rape or murder. And the German people will suffer the consequences of her insane actions for decades to come at the very least. Why did she urge them to come? To atone for the crimes of the Nazis? How does she live with herself? Her ego must be immense.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Can you finish your thought or...

Your stance seems to be, open boarders or it's equal to nazi death camps... is that you AOC?

Do you see the situation in Germany as good or needing reform? If it's good, state it, if it needs help, how would you improve? Oh wait, anything other than open boarders is equal to death camps.
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
Does it bother Merkel when she hears about rapes, beatings and murders committed by unvetted Muslims living in Germany because of her? I would be tormented with guilt if I were responsible — even indirectly — for one rape or murder. And the German people will suffer the consequences of her insane actions for decades to come at the very least. Why did she urge them to come? To atone for the crimes of the Nazis? How does she live with herself? Her ego must be immense.

Does it bother Merkel when she hears about rapes, beatings and murders committed by unvetted Muslims living in Germany because of her

According to some on some online forums Merkel's, gov didn't care about the rapes that were happening in Germany agaisnt the Germans they dont care about the consequences.

In fact they German Gov was encouraged by what was happening that at one moment there was no need for police to investigate the rapes caused by some of the migrants.

At least thats what i had being hearing.

How does she live with herself? Her ego must be immense.

She is childless,protected in a gated community. I doubt she has feelings about any of her actions she only does what her masters are demanding.

posted on Oct, 29 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
She invited people from all over the world to come over, Then she say's to the rest of Europe, By the way you have to take them aswell. What a cheek.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
a reply to: Hecate666

I mean I've said it in Jest, but hearing your reply and the replies of others kind of speaks volumes on its own. Nazi Germany IS part of your history, if you can't come to terms with that and learn from it and move on and YES jest about it because you really how STUPID it was to behave that way, then yeah... it kind of sounds from the aggressiveness of the tone from yours and others that maybe it IS possible that Germany will go down that road again.

America had slavery, it was a terrible part of our history, one that we all regret and wish had never happened. If a foreigner mentioned that in jest as to any of our current policies, my reaction would be "yeah.... fair point but we don't do that this time, we learned our lesson and moved on" the idea that I would get "insulted" and feel so offended from a FACTUAL part of history is the sad part.

Who says we don't acknowledge our history? Have you been to school in Germany? It's like brainwashing for masses, every 5 frigging minutes do we have to acknowledge our sins. My tone is aggressive because you wind me up with your naive generalisation after we have done nothing but grovelled and said sorry and made amends for the past 70 years.
You are probably a young american who knows nothing about Germany.
And whilst you feel for some strange reason justified to paint us all with a 1938 brush, may I remind you that time and our people have moved on. I don't need to listen to a kid when I had parents who were in WW2 [dad in Luftwaffe and mum a teen] and I have heard first person accounts that were nothing like the propaganda makes out.
You take the caricature that has been made of us and have no qualms to say we would do it again for no reason whatsoever, only prejudice and ignorance.

I don't care about your slavery, it's american history and at no time would I ever make a derogatory remark about modern Americans that would suggest you can't live or have issues with black people without enslaving them. That's just childishly inane. Please grow up.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
a reply to: Hecate666

I mean I've said it in Jest, but hearing your reply and the replies of others kind of speaks volumes on its own. Nazi Germany IS part of your history, if you can't come to terms with that and learn from it and move on and YES jest about it because you really how STUPID it was to behave that way, then yeah... it kind of sounds from the aggressiveness of the tone from yours and others that maybe it IS possible that Germany will go down that road again.

America had slavery, it was a terrible part of our history, one that we all regret and wish had never happened. If a foreigner mentioned that in jest as to any of our current policies, my reaction would be "yeah.... fair point but we don't do that this time, we learned our lesson and moved on" the idea that I would get "insulted" and feel so offended from a FACTUAL part of history is the sad part.

Who says we don't acknowledge our history? Have you been to school in Germany? It's like brainwashing for masses, every 5 frigging minutes do we have to acknowledge our sins. My tone is aggressive because you wind me up with your naive generalisation after we have done nothing but grovelled and said sorry and made amends for the past 70 years.
You are probably a young american who knows nothing about Germany.
And whilst you feel for some strange reason justified to paint us all with a 1938 brush, may I remind you that time and our people have moved on. I don't need to listen to a kid when I had parents who were in WW2 [dad in Luftwaffe and mum a teen] and I have heard first person accounts that were nothing like the propaganda makes out.
You take the caricature that has been made of us and have no qualms to say we would do it again for no reason whatsoever, only prejudice and ignorance.

I don't care about your slavery, it's american history and at no time would I ever make a derogatory remark about modern Americans that would suggest you can't live or have issues with black people without enslaving them. That's just childishly inane. Please grow up.

I'm not going to respond to your personal attacks. I agree with your last statement as well... Please grow up.

Again it was said in jest, but you're proving my point.(again) Have a lovely day sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join