It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They've Got Trump Now! William Taylor Delivers The Smoking Gun!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have a friend on here I like , although I think she is one of the most biased people on here. I still like her anyway

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Rudy already has material on Biden freely given to him from Ukraine before Biden's annoncement so that throws out seeking dirt on an opposition.

Even if he got it after the announcement it's perfectly ok because Biden's corruption is openly admitted.

Now if you seek to dig up dirt where there is no dirt or evidence of anything wrong then that would be questionable.

However, everyone knows Biden is corrupt in Ukraine and China long ago and the evidence was already public.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Dfairlite

And? If you run for president you get immunity?

I would certainly hope not.

But it seems that the Administration's argument is that the president does.

Just immunity from Baloney.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

Until Rudy's evidence is used to file charges, or used in a legal proceeding, it doesn't mean much. Especially in this country where liberal media controls 90% of the news that people see/read.

The same with "evidence" Democrats have been saying they have on Trump, since 2017. But, from an information dissemination perspective, Democrats have that 90% of MSM on their side. So they can keep showing outrage, and the media will report it to the world...even if they're outraged over nothing meaningful.

Yesterday, this Congressman came out of the Bill Taylor deposition saying that he was in shock over what he heard. He'd never heard anything so damning, during all his time in Congress!

What the liberal media didn't divulge, is that this Congressman has not been in office for a year yet!
edit on 10/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have a friend on here I like , although I think she is one of the most biased people on here. I still like her anyway

I like her tenacity and your responses seem very logical. But for some people, logic is racist or bigoted. Dangerous thing for one to be acting the hypocrite when that wave of backlash from the continuing misdeeds happens. It will be a shock of epic proportion to their lives. I pray using logic is again acceptable by all. This get DJT team is asking for big trouble. Talking Heads had a great line in "Burning down the House"

Watch OUT you might get what your after! Cool baby!

I'm and ordinary guy

edit on 24-10-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Quid pro quo is not really relevant, though it is fuel for the fire.

What the hell is the POTUS doing when bypassing the state department and the DOJ and using his personal lawyer (with his shady connections) to seek foreign assistance for his reelection campaign?

Maybe we'll find out.

Rudy was ASKED by the State Department to go investigate the Corruption in Ukraine that led to Trump being investigated in 2016, BEFORE HE WAS ELECTED PRESIDENT.

Joe Biden was directly responsible for the whole show in Ukraine and lets not forget that Biden does not have a snowballs chance of being President. He never did.

Ask Bill Clinton why the US and Ukraine have a special agreement in place, that allows anyone to investigate anything in our nation by them or us investigating their antics in our nation. ANYONE can do this let alone Rudy or Trump.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Trump can send any envoy he wants to investigate crimes under.

The treaty with Ukraine on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters.

Private citizens can be envoys or presidential representatives .

AMONG all the instruments available to the President in his conduct of foreign relations, none is more flexible than the use of personal representatives. He is free to employ officials of the government or private citizens. He may give them such rank and title as seem appropriate to the tasks; these designations may be ambassador, commissioner, agent, delegate; or he may assign no title at all. He may send his agents to any place on earth that he thinks desirable and give them instructions either by word of mouth, or in writing, or through the Department of State, or in any other manner that seems to him fitted to the occasion. Some have been exceedingly formal; others completely informal. Many agents have borne commissions like those of Government officers, ensuring them diplomatic rights, dignities and immunities.

Special envoys

edit on 24-10-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Trump can send any envoy he wants to investigate crimes under.

The treaty with Ukraine on mutual legal assistance in criminal matters.

Private citizens can be envoys or presidential representatives .

AMONG all the instruments available to the President in his conduct of foreign relations, none is more flexible than the use of personal representatives. He is free to employ officials of the government or private citizens. He may give them such rank and title as seem appropriate to the tasks; these designations may be ambassador, commissioner, agent, delegate; or he may assign no title at all. He may send his agents to any place on earth that he thinks desirable and give them instructions either by word of mouth, or in writing, or through the Department of State, or in any other manner that seems to him fitted to the occasion. Some have been exceedingly formal; others completely informal. Many agents have borne commissions like those of Government officers, ensuring them diplomatic rights, dignities and immunities.

Special envoys

BOOM!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join