It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They've Got Trump Now! William Taylor Delivers The Smoking Gun!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Dfairlite

"Us guys" think so because he specifically said "Biden."

And "us guys" have heard that certain benefits were contingent upon a public announcement that such an investigation was being undertaken.

Ummm...I wasn't aware that President Trump was running for re-election...against Biden...

Perhaps you could show us on the chalkboard...when Biden became the Democrat nominee for president...

"You guys"...are playing reach around with loose...disconnected information snippets...

Biden and son...are corrupt pay for play...Quid Pro Joe's...and that's all good in your world...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Generals and admirals are the exception for some reason. But I'd be a-ok with them going back to mr. and Mrs. Just like everyone else. We have a real problem in this country and titles of nobility are part of it. They are servants, regardless of position. Titles of nobility flip that on its head. The title is the position, not the person. Serving in that position doesn't make you wonderful.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Generals and admirals are the exception for some reason.

Exceptions? According to who? You?

Your opinion of who deserves what titles when, invalidates Amb. Taylor's testimony?

edit on 23-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

To hear Eric Swalwell tell it Ratcliff asked a bunch of conspiracy theory based questions that were basically ignored or scorned by other people in the room.
And for the record republicans were in this room right?

Oh please, Silly, to hear Eric Swalwell tell it, he's going to nuke American gun owners too. That man has about zero credibility when it comes to speaking about things.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I'm not buying the "exeptions" arguement.

I think the difference between a governor, and an ambassador, for example, is one is a duly elected official, and the other is not.

I also think there is a difference in using a prior title out of respect, in a media interview, and using is to imply false authority in an govermental proceeding.

Very different things.

edit on 10232019 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

(post by thedigirati removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Well, the reeeeeeeeee queens does make a valid point occasionally, like 1 post in 5000.

She never does it on purpose though.

Lol

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Generals and admirals are the exception for some reason.

Exceptions? According to who? You?

Your opinion of who deserves what titles when, invalidates Amb. Taylor's testimony?

Military titles are EARNED, not Given, that is why they can keep them after retirement.

I would not expect you to understand what EARNED means.

You would have to earn something to understand.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

I'm not buying the "exeptions" arguement.

I think the difference between a governor, and an ambassador, for example, is one is a duly elected official, and the other is not.

I also think there is a difference in using a prior title out of respect, in a media interview, and using is to imply false authority in an govermental proceeding.

Very different things.

This argument doesn't make the smoking gun less smokey.

It's like saying that Mick Mulveney isn't really Chief of Staff, and his damning words don't count because he's only acting Chief of Staff.

If we can still call Rudy Giuliani Mr Mayor, I think we can call the Ambassador, who was re-recruited by the Mike Pompeo and the State Dept, and re-appointed resume the duties he originally held in the Ukraine, without resorting to dismissing his testimony by waiving a "false authority" flag.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

WOW you missed the point completely, it was the NEWS portrayal of this person.

You really this uninformed???

it was the MSM deception that was being talked about.

like someone telling you medical advice, Me I'm not a doctor of medicine so my opion has less merit

a Doctor of medicine has MORE merit on medical advise yes???

See how simple this was, I typed slow and with one finger for you aws well.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Willaim Taylor is the equivalent of the a "Doctor" in your weird analogy.

A chargé d'affaires , ...often shortened to chargé and sometimes to charge-D..., is a diplomat who heads an embassy in the absence of the ambassador

en.wikipedia.org...é_d%27affaires

William Brockenbrough "Bill" Taylor Jr. (born 1947)[1] is an American diplomat and a former United States ambassador to Ukraine.[2] Since June 2019, Taylor has served as the chargé d'affaires for Ukraine.

en.wikipedia.org...

Like I said, nothing about this argument reducing the credibility of Ambassador's Taylor testimony, nor does it make the "smoking gun" less smokey.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

The impeachment vote is now put off till 2020.

They've GOT NOTHING.

JUST LIKE MUELLER.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Willaim Taylor is the equivalent of the a "Doctor" in your weird analogy.

A chargé d'affaires , ...often shortened to chargé and sometimes to charge-D..., is a diplomat who heads an embassy in the absence of the ambassador

en.wikipedia.org...é_d%27affaires

William Brockenbrough "Bill" Taylor Jr. (born 1947)[1] is an American diplomat and a former United States ambassador to Ukraine.[2] Since June 2019, Taylor has served as the chargé d'affaires for Ukraine.

en.wikipedia.org...

Like I said, nothing about this argument reducing the credibility of Ambassador's Taylor testimony, nor does it make the "smoking gun" less smokey.

Honestly, it sounds, to me, like this guy was butthurt over the fact that he was being circumvented, and everything wasn't going through him.

Ambassadors are not there to make policy decisions. They are there as a conduit to tactfully convey the policies of the POTUS. If he had a big problem, he should have stepped down.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Bwahaha.

I love reading the sperging.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Generals and admirals are the exception for some reason. But I'd be a-ok with them going back to mr. and Mrs. Just like everyone else. We have a real problem in this country and titles of nobility are part of it. They are servants, regardless of position. Titles of nobility flip that on its head. The title is the position, not the person. Serving in that position doesn't make you wonderful.

It's mainly used as an Appeal to Authority. Always a no no in a debate, but we keep seeing it. The media thinks it lends gravitas to their narrative.

I'm sure you know that, but I wanted to reiterate.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

They (the State Dept) wouldn't accept evidence against the DNC/Hillary/Bidens from the new Ukrainian government.

So Rudy went to get it.

Now all the career guys at State are butt-hurt.

Either because they're pompous, or because they're guilty of colluding with Ukraine, as Devin Nunes said.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Biden and son...are corrupt pay for play...Quid Pro Joe's...and that's all good in your world..

The whole rotten family.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

he is not an ambassador currently

yes or no

it's a binary question

do you have an answer to that.

(baby steps)

the MSM is being misleading

yes or no

it's is also a binary question.

do you need "binary" defined?

yes or no?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Honestly, it sounds, to me, like this guy was butthurt over the fact that he was being circumvented, and everything wasn't going through him.

I might be "butt hurt" too if I got called back to service by the Secretary of State, after retirement, only to be used as a tool in a nefarious and illegal "drug deal" with Russian mafioso members and Rudy Giuliani, to help the president's re-election campaign.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join