It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A good video analyzing the Navy UFO incidents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Because, as Fravor himself insists, Kevin Day is spouting BS.

Where is the Favor conversation where he says this?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Awesome, I'll check it out, thank you.

Regardless, whether something is rotating or not does not remove the fact that it is still unexplained, and the Navy could not identify what it was. Rotation was just a nice addition to the whole thing. : )

So why would the pilot exclaim that it's rotating? Don't they know how their own systems work?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
So why would the pilot exclaim that it's rotating? Don't they know how their own systems work?
In this case, apparently not, though as the second video suggests, this case appears to be a confluence of things which aren't usually encountered, producing such an illusion. In the second video I posted by Goddardsjournal, where there are other examples of the rotating glare, they might see the rotation, but might not think anything of it because it doesn't create an illusion of a rotating UFO but it's the same effect with the same camera mechanism.

Since I haven't seen pilots step up to explain the rotation is caused by the gimbal mechanism, I do have to wonder if they have any knowledge or training in that but I'm not sure if they really need it since this set of circumstances in the gimbal video probably isn't a common occurrence. The rotating glare in the other examples is no big deal really, so why would they need to be trained on how their equipment is creating artifacts for those examples?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Just a small question to the Kevin Day video. If they were tracking multiply hits over multiple day why did.'t they track the objects to their destination?

I think if you thought about this for a minute or two, you could answer your own question.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that The New York Post continued making The Basement Office videos and is now into its second season (how they are describing it). In total there are 15 videos of various lengths, covering the UFO phenomena in what I would describe as a wrap up of very well known cases. If you’re knowledgeable about the history of UFO’s, it may seem like same old stuff, but there are some nuggets of information that pop up, especially from interviews, that paint more complete pictures of cases from the past. If you’re not that knowledgeable about UFO’s, these videos can give you the broad outline of the phenomena. Production is well done throughout. The Post continues to show interest in the topic. Click on the original video to go to the Post’s YT channel if interested, or just search for The Basement Office on YT.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join