It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi is going full frontall !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

do you really think Hillary is the one pulling the strings?

Who do you think is pulling the strings?

I'm genuinely curious.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos NYT corrected their story: Hillary actually said it's the GOP, not Russia, who is grooming Tulsi to run 3rd party. Maybe/Maybe not a major difference but worth noting. Since the brouhaha, Tulsi has pledged not do do a 3rd party run.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Tulsi & Hillary are BOTH supported by the globalist Atlantic Council.
This whole feud is Kabuki theater.

I would almost agree but in NO WAY IN hillaryville that Hillary would be willing to make herself the Target to make someone else look good.

Then you had Google downgrading and hiding Tulsi videos.
The msm and debates being against her and reporting her on the bottom of the race and polls.

Don't forget...Hillary still OWES the globalists a huge debt from the last election.
Dangerous debt to hold.

THEY are OWED a President...as they've already paid heavily for 'sure thing' Hillary in 2016...and she blew it.

Tulsi as the DEM VP for Bernie or Joe fits their bill.
Bernie is on borrowed time with Gabbard as his VP.

No doubt the globalist are pissed and want their ROI , however I don't see Tulsi as being their girl just yet

I guess will see soon enough when she doesn't get the nomination, but right now I don't see it.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

I think it's a ploy to get the splotlight on Tulsi and make her look like a fighter that could "save" the DNC from corrupt...she is a trojan horse

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

When did I say Hillary is pulling the strings?

Despite hillary not pulling the strings her ego will not let her make someone else look good at her expense.

Plus the people that have been running the show have done it for so long that they are complacent and are slow to adjust to their methods of control. That is why the DNC has been unable to adjust beyond racism,sexism, and homophobic attacks despite falling back on their face.

puppet does as puppet is told.

in the grand scheme of things, Hillary has nothing to say.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousMoose

That very well may be true. Have to admit though, she's quite the fine Trojan Horse.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I'm genuinely curious.

it's hard to tell. some would name Rockefellers, some would name CFR's board of directors, my guess is everyone with enough money AND connections may be in, "enough money" being beyond most people's comprehension.

but unlike some, i would say those powers are global. there are certainly local groups, like the one responsible for managing the USA, but they either answer to some global elite, or cooperate with other local groups - probably a mix of both. leadership of countries like Russia, China, UK or Israel, has certainly a say in global matters. as a result, wars are just as much a theatre as local politics like presidential election in the USA, just on a different scale. it's all orchestrated.

Hillary may seem like she's got power, but it's just her ego and the fact she was protected when she needed it. now that she did her job, they'll throw her under the bus, wether she likes it or not. it's unlikely she'll end up in jail, after all she was a good puppet for a time - but her political career is over. i guess she'll just fade into the background when those DNC members that were the most vocal and insane since Trump got elected, will get thrown under the bus as well - they'll overshadow Hillary and her crimes. it's all divide and conquer, doesn't matter if it's the left side or the right side, they all have a role to fulfill, after that they're expendable. it's the same with Trump, really. he may seem like he's doing his own thing, but it's all going according to the plan. if i would have to guess, i would say his role was to restore some faith in the government and the whole voting process - and obviously, that worked. wether he'll win in 2020 or lose to Tulsi, it won't really make a difference in the long run. they're all just puppets. if Trump would really try to oppose those behind the scenes, he would end up like Kennedy already.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: Riffrafter

I'm genuinely curious.

it's hard to tell. some would name Rockefellers, some would name CFR's board of directors, my guess is everyone with enough money AND connections may be in, "enough money" being beyond most people's comprehension.

but unlike some, i would say those powers are global. there are certainly local groups, like the one responsible for managing the USA, but they either answer to some global elite, or cooperate with other local groups - probably a mix of both. leadership of countries like Russia, China, UK or Israel, has certainly a say in global matters. as a result, wars are just as much a theatre as local politics like presidential election in the USA, just on a different scale. it's all orchestrated.

I can't argue with any of your points.

Well stated.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
Tulshi Gubbard strikes out to Hillary Clinton , full out attack.

I like it.

Now the question arises.. is this a ploy? A orchestrated counter attack. To sacrifice Hillary and put back in the spotlight at the same time?

Oh snap, you got me..!!

I saw that thread title and rushed here, anticipating that I would see Tulsi naked..!!

You ruined my day with that misleading title..!!

jk..

edit on 25-10-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I don't expect politicians to "fix my problems" as you put it. No, I expect them ONLY to live up to their oath of office and protect and defend the US Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
God forbid one Dem calling out Queen Hillary with the truth! Nothing to see here folks. I’m sure google will change their algorithms again so you can’t see Tulsi videos in the US!

A truthful Dem = not qualified for office and this no airplay on MSM.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant
Tulshi Gubbard strikes out to Hillary Clinton , full out attack.

I like it.

Now the question arises.. is this a ploy?

Yes, and according to your sentiments it is working just fine. Gabbard is nothing more than an attempt to lure votes from Trump. She represents everything counter republican and especially libertarian.

edit on 27-10-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: interupt42

I don't expect politicians to "fix my problems" as you put it. No, I expect them ONLY to live up to their oath of office and protect and defend the US Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic.

Well good luck with that. The only oath of office that politicians on both sides have delivered on is to their lobbyist paying their bills.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Sadly tulsi looks like she comes from more of the same scripted politician mold.

Here she refuses to go off script and is afraid to be herself and answer the question straight forward about Hunter biden . Starts at the 8:20 mark.

youtu.be...

Fake candidate

edit on 581031America/ChicagoMon, 28 Oct 2019 14:58:11 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join