It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi is going full frontall !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I would just like to point out, that this is a great thread. Much hypocrisy has been pointed out, and remains un-rebutted. I would suggest it stay that way lest a bigger hole be dug LOL.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
What if the majority wants”woke” agenda
What if people want the green new deal

'Woke' agenda is a social issue more than a political platform.
If our representatives pass the green new deal then the country's economy will be crushed until we're forced into total war economy like WW2.
Orwell's classic book '1984' has more relevance now than ever. Mike Judge's 'Idiocracy' is the modern version, and these far left ideas are the start.

Dare I say it, gun control

"Inalienable" means that even if 95% want to ban guns, it can't happen. The country has to change it's name first.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26

If our representatives pass the green new deal then the country's economy will be crushed until we're forced into total war economy like WW2.
Orwell's classic book '1984' has more relevance now than ever. Mike Judge's 'Idiocracy' is the modern version, and these far left ideas are the start.

"Inalienable" means that even if 95% want to ban guns, it can't happen. The country has to change it's name first.

I beg to differ
The “woke” agenda is long past a social issue, that’s blatantly obvious

Not arguing gun control or the green deal, just commented on what people may want in a democratic like system
Maybe people want gun control and a green deal and politicians who want it get voted in, just comments nothing more

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I just came for the hypocrites performance.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EartOccupant

I'll help you. Tulsi is daring Hillary to meet with her, face-to-face.

Hope she's got a flack jacket and a can of Raid!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernForkway26

I beg to differ

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Tulsi & Hillary are BOTH supported by the globalist Atlantic Council.
This whole feud is Kabuki theater.

I would almost agree but in NO WAY IN hillaryville that Hillary would be willing to make herself the Target to make someone else look good.

Then you had Google downgrading and hiding Tulsi videos.
The msm and debates being against her and reporting her on the bottom of the race and polls.

Not completely dismissing it but I think this feud is very unlikely planned due to Hillaries ego.

I have also stated before that Tulsi came across to me as Hillary like on that Joe Rogan interview and very scripted. I don't really care for and think she is not what she is claiming to be but by far she is the best the DNC has and the only sane one on the left.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

She sacrificed her political rise to power in the 2016 election by resigning as DNC chair, to point out the rigging for Clinton and the stuff going on against Bernie...there is no doubt in my mind she is the best the democrats have this round.

A Trump verses Gabbard in 2020 could be the best outcome for America.

I would be OK with either winning, I am not ok with any other democrat winning they will swing so far left they will further divide the nation even more than it is now.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Then why are they staging this?

To what end?

Who benefits?

They are staging it for our amusement:
It will be entertaining to watch them eat the recycled peanuts out of their diapers.

To what end?
Sadly, it will never end. And the ends will never justify the means.

Who benefits?

ALCOA - as we will all need another 6 layers of aluminum foil wrapped around our heads to continue dealing with this #.
edit on 23-10-2019 by Notoneofyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well unless my ears did me wrong she thinks its Democrats turn as Trump's failed foreign policies even destabilized Gadhafi?

Well can say she most definitely lost my trust in her, as Trump recently tried to get U.S. troops out but Democrats are raising all hell to keep them there!

And to the lybia bullxxxx...that was before Trump and a Bush_Obama embellishment.

Who she kidding...

edit on 23-10-2019 by kingsquirel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I would almost agree but in NO WAY IN hillaryville that Hillary would be willing to make herself the Target to make someone else look good.

The msm and debates being against her and reporting her on the bottom of the race and polls.

Don't forget...Hillary still OWES the globalists a huge debt from the last election.
Dangerous debt to hold.

THEY are OWED a President...as they've already paid heavily for 'sure thing' Hillary in 2016...and she blew it.

Tulsi as the DEM VP for Bernie or Joe fits their bill.
Bernie is on borrowed time with Gabbard as his VP.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Not completely dismissing it but I think this feud is very unlikely planned due to Hillaries ego.

I have also stated before that Tulsi came across to me as Hillary like on that Joe Rogan interview and very scripted. I don't really care for and think she is not what she is claiming to be but by far she is the best the DNC has and the only sane one on the left.

do you really think Hillary is the one pulling the strings?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hillary is just a puppet. just like the rest of the DNC, the msm, Google and everyone else involved. it's actually ironic, because now that she's served her purpose, she gets thrown under the bus, and it's that small remaining group of idiots considering her their holy mother that will be treated like deplorables when the election time comes.

but sure, if Tulsi gets attacked by the left, then she's surely a good choice, right? seriously, how can you people be so naive?

even the dumbest bricks in the DNC would realize now that to win, they need a fresh start, because the old DNC has been compromised in the eyes of the public. you may think that it's their insanity to do what they were doing so far, but it's actually careful planning - make the whole DNC sink as low as possible, then offer a solution (Tulsi), while appearing to fight said solution. everyone unwilling to vote Trump will vote for her, problem solved. never let a good crisis go to waste.

heck, looking at this thread, even some Trump supporters are willing to switch camps to vote for Tulsi - that's how far you've been manipulated. not that it matters, considering they're just two sides of the same coin and those really pulling the strings are above the party lines - but you're too blind to see that.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Never trust a Samoan.

I thought it was "Never trust a thin Samoan."

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Man alive, I like that Tulsi.

The Dem ticket should be Bernie the wise old man, and Tulsi the hip young principled adviser and leader.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
We need to see that at a deeper level... Tulsi is kind of hot, and Hillary has never been, so Tulsi wins...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Man alive, I like that Tulsi.

The Dem ticket should be Bernie the wise old man, and Tulsi the hip young principled adviser and leader.

Why would you support people that are stupid enough to want to give politicians riddled with conflict of interest more power and more money and expect them to fix your problems that they created and are benefitting from?

The problem with Bernie and all the Democrats is that they are either full of sh!t or mentally challenged to see that we camt trust govt or give more to the govt until we take care of conflict of interest.

If Tulsi or Bernie would tell the truth and ONLY focused on minimising conflict of interest than I might take them seriously.

However their focus and issues is more of the same.

Not to mention Bernie endorsing the poster child of corruption herself Hillary.

edit on 401031America/ChicagoWed, 23 Oct 2019 16:40:37 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

When did I say Hillary is pulling the strings?

Despite hillary not pulling the strings her ego will not let her make someone else look good at her expense.

Plus the people that have been running the show have done it for so long that they are complacent and are slow to adjust to their methods of control. That is why the DNC has been unable to adjust beyond racism,sexism, and homophobic attacks despite falling back on their face.
edit on 341031America/ChicagoWed, 23 Oct 2019 16:34:04 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I really hoped this was a different type. Of thread based off the title.....

When does the investigation of Tulsi's Russian connections start? Hillary said she's a Russian agent, Ben Stien voice : Mueller? Mueller? ..... Mueller?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: projectvxn

She sacrificed her political rise to power in the 2016 election by resigning as DNC chair, to point out the rigging for Clinton and the stuff going on against Bernie...there is no doubt in my mind she is the best the democrats have this round.

A Trump verses Gabbard in 2020 could be the best outcome for America.

I would be OK with either winning, I am not ok with any other democrat winning they will swing so far left they will further divide the nation even more than it is now.

Agreed.

From your keyboard to God's ears...as it were.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Tulsi as the DEM VP for Bernie or Joe fits their bill.
Bernie is on borrowed time with Gabbard as his VP.

What are you trying to say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join