It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi is going full frontall !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I tell you what makes me happy about this. Not her politics, her waking up, or at least vocalizing sentiments that could not been said for a long time.

Some Democrats are finally awakening to the illness that has infected their party too !! AS well as other parties.

All parties need some heavy cleaning up... the swamp is not just one party.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: watchitburn

Never trust a Samoan.

That's pretty racist.

How so?

Samoa's a region, not a race.

So now we're allowed to say "never trust a mexican"?

Or a middle easterner.....

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
D'oh! That's not why I clicked on this story...shucks

me either

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
But somehow it’s ‘racist’ to oppose illegal immigration? Or to oppose Islam? Or to request voter id laws?

None of which have anything g to do with race whatsoever.

But ‘never trust a samoan’? Imagine the Bad Orange Man saying those words.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Never trust a Samoan.

i was informed she is not a "woman of color" here previously
imagine my suprise

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Never trust a Samoan.

That's pretty racist.

How so?

Samoa's a region, not a race.

Mkay...

These standards are commonly used for federal data collection purposes, not only in the decennial census, but also in household surveys, on administrative forms (e.g., school registration and mortgage lending applications), and in medical and clinical research. The revised standards contain five minimum categories for race: American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and White.

Definitions for Racial and Ethnic Categories

The Revisions to OMB Directive 15 defines each racial and ethnic category as follows:

American Indian or Alaska Native. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintains tribal affiliation or community attachment.

Asian. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.

Black or African American. A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa. Terms such as "Haitian" or "Negro" can be used in addition to "Black or African American."

Hispanic or Latino. A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race. The term, "Spanish origin," can be used in addition to "Hispanic or Latino."

Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.

White. A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.

The American government disagrees with you.

NOT-OD-15-089

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Never trust a Samoan.

Could you clarify this statement?

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The "Never Trust a Samoan" bit was a gag to deflect from criticism of Hillary.

I refuse to believe that an open leftists on this site is racist against Samoans.

The poster just doesn't want harsh things said against Hillary.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Never trust a Samoan.

Would you be asking the same thing if I had of said, for example, 'never trust a kiwi'?

If not, then maybe it's you who's the racist.

... just sayin

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Tulsi Gabbard is currently enjoying a groundswell of support for her stark opposition to Hillary Clinton. This fact has not escaped the notice of campaign staff that will endeavor to farm this conflict for all the fruit it will bear.

I have only so much patience for being manipulated. While I appreciate her stance against the likes of Hillary Clinton, the political advantages afforded the Tulsi 2020 campaign are being unmistakably leveraged and converted into political capital.

Tulsi, while anti-(sometimes-but-not-really-if-we-use-drones)war stance is neato if you don't look into it, and the fact that I only hold one or two policy positions that I am amenable to from her collection of bad ideas, and while she is certainly no moderate of any kind, I can appreciate the stance against the corrupt old guard...

BUT... I'm nobody's monkey...

She still adheres to woke identitarianism and the current insanity of democrat policy proposals like the green new deal.

She is also for gun control in the form of confiscation via red flag laws and restrictions on modern firearms technology. She adheres to the gender-self-identity nonsense and hopped on board to impeach Donald Trump based on # all.

Basically, Tulsi Gabbard is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Nothing she says or does can be trusted.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Never trust a Samoan.

Would you be asking the same thing if I had of said, for example, 'never trust a kiwi'?

If not, then maybe it's you who's the racist.

... just sayin

I would.

....just sayin

So, you dont wish to clarify?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The Bern is defending Tulsi, as is Trump:
Bernie Sanders defends Tulsi Gabbard

Trump defends Tulsi Gabbard

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Basically, Tulsi Gabbard is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Nothing she says or does can be trusted.

if cnn says their beloved Hillary attacks Tulsi, that says it all.

mark my words, if Trump somehow won't win in 2020, Tulsi will. democrats have to know that Tulsi is the only one of them with any reasonable chance - because unlike the rest of their circus, she seems sane.

but take a step back and think. for those behind the scenes, does it matter how many puppets get thrown under the bus to meet their goals? does it even matter if Trump will be throwing those puppets under the bus, or Tulsi? they are just two sides of the same coin - to give you false hope, while behind the scenes it's business as usual. you're all being played, again.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Tulsi is the only Democrat running I would even consider voting for.

So of course Youtube is deranking her.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Well yeah, being totally devoid of any kind of loyalty would obviously appeal to some.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Tulsi & Hillary are BOTH supported by the globalist Atlantic Council.
This whole feud is Kabuki theater.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Then why are they staging this?

To what end?

Who benefits?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

Well yeah, being totally devoid of any kind of loyalty would obviously appeal to some.

No, she's the only democratic that doesn't have her head completely up her butt...
Just half way..

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Then why are they staging this?

To what end?

Who benefits?

Gabbard benefits.
She was 'history' before this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join