It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Menstrual Pad maker taking female figure off packaging to be inclusive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
f5 equals heavy flow.

This thread has me cracking up.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Lesnar is more!!a reply to: vonclod

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: gallop

If you have a #ing vagina, you're a woman.

Easy for you to say.

Not everything needs an "It's a Trap!" meme.. Oo

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

But we can adapt the frequency modulation of our shields.

(Get it? Shields? Like, panty shields? Frequency? Get it?)

Ahhaha.. oh god.. made me chuckle, at least, even though I know you posted that with a wry smirk on your fingertips..

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

Yes, I can imagine it.. tampons shoved in after their ingrown toenail surgery, sting dangling from their bohemian sandals, making wavy grooves in the sand across the beach on which they traipse.

Hipster shemales with tampons shoved up their noses after a nose bleed, string dangling down across their prim and proper gruvy beards..

Got an earache? Forget the ear candle.. Try a tampax. Just don't like the taper on fire. Caution.

"Hey world, look at me, I'm a lady!!"

gadzooks...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

Maybe gay males need them for
their bleeding hemorrhoids
. . . Lol

I bet gay males have fewer hemorrhoids than the general population. There's a lot of oil-friction to smooth the walls, and push-ups to eliminate polyp protrusions in gay men who "do it" the right way.

Yes... but...

All that... hair and silicone injections to the scrotum...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie

Like as in approaching a 90 degree vertical dive.
Honey, did you think 'menstruate' meant men could too if they swapped out
the tools?? Oh YES OP... I also don't want to live on this planet anymore.

PS Womanopause-- It's not just a senior guys' breakfast mini menu either.

Lol!!! nice play on words.......

Women get to menstruate.

Women get to menopause.

Makes a woman feel all warm and fuzzy inside and whats more inclusive

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
THEY ARE STILL EFFIN WOMEN. JESUS H SNICKERS...

No it doesn't make bloody sense. They're WOMEN. Not men. Never will be, won't be, are not.

If you have a #ing vagina, you're a woman.

Enough of this bollocks.

Some of you people seem to be obsessed with genitals and or surgery? Most transgender people, like maybe 85% don't even have a so called sex change operation. I'd be very surprised if 50,000 people throughout the world in all of history ever have.

By your logic here, if natal females have their reproductive organs removed and a phalloplasty to create a penis, is it then okay in your book to call them men because they don't have a vagina?

Should I then assume by the same logic that natal males who have a vaginoplasty earn the right in your mind to be called women because they don't have a penis?

What about men that have lost their genitals through accident, war or disease? Are they no longer men? What about genetic XY males indistinguishable from XX females born with a vagina and raised as normal girls due to a difference of sexual development such as CAIS that isn't discovered until don't they have periods or can't get pregnant? It ain't always just about what's between your legs.

I'm not so sure you've thought through what you're saying?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I normally don’t get too pissed or enraged over such things but THIS pissed me off! As a female who has terrible periods due to endometriosis I only used Always products because they were the best! Now it’s like they’re slapping all WOMEN REAL BIOLOGICAL WOMEN in the face! They’re also slapping Venus in the face! It’s insulting all of this and it takes a lot to insult or offend me. I’m sorry but if someone chooses to be a man yet still has the biological bits of their biological gender then it would seem then they need to learn to deal with their choices not expect everyone else to cater to their ways which I’m sorry are not normal. These people for the majority need counseling. I’m extremely opened minded but this gender crap has gone too far.

This will be the first time in my life I actually boycott something. I’ll ever buy their products again. I know it will not hurt them but it’s my way of giving them the finger!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Ok now that I read your comment after my initial rage over this topic lol

The term “trigger” makes my skin crawl and eyes twitch. If things like this trigger you then you need counseling!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

That is truly scary considering they’re taking a test to see if they will be responsible for raising a human being yet they can’t follow directions on how to take the test.

Scary times

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

That poor ginger on the left unfortunately passed on to the big hair salon in the ground.

Rather suspect I know this information.

Some silicone caught a ride through his blood stream. From the sack to the heart.

Dude was trying to grow a package the size of a football for his boyfriend. Apparently the family trying to sue the boyfriend or boyfriends. Was a group thing. Leader likes coconuts apparently.

I really need to change what I watch on youtube.

Remember Truck nuts was the theme if any of you awesome people want to research what humanity is getting up to in its spare time.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I think I'm starting to understand this male privilege we always hear about

you know the one where a man can believe they are a woman and have everyone else accept that
to the point we even get women to change things to suit men who want to be women !

they really got things going for themselves and now they are changing their culture to appease men who think they should be treated like women.

next you will see razors being brought down in price because men who think they are women still need to shave and no longer want to pay the higher razor prices that women do !

Or men who think they are women will advocate for sanitary products to be tax free.

edit on 23-10-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Why exactly should we all care if a man wants to be a woman again?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalamitous

That's the thing about the law. It lumps everyone in whether or not you want it to, so when the laws and rules made are for everyone, then everyone suffers on both sides whether or not you want it to happen.

Sure not all of the trans community pushes for this, but the ones who do and got all this craziness set in motion caused the damage for everyone.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No one should really , but I think its dangerous when it disadvantages real women and takes away from real women's issues
that biological women have , not men who believe they are female and simulate the life of a female.

what next , they ask for smear tests ?

edit on 23-10-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

That is truly scary considering they’re taking a test to see if they will be responsible for raising a human being yet they can’t follow directions on how to take the test.

Scary times

We always say, "It's not rocket science!" But for someone like that it is. The thing is that if they can't figure out how to use a basic pregnancy test, why would anyone think they're able to read well enough to figure it out from written directions? I'm not talking about not being able to basically read. I am talking about having the reading comp skills.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Gryphon66

No one should really , but I think its dangerous when it disadvantages real women and takes away from real women's issues
that biological women have , not men who believe they are female and simulate the life of a female.

what next , they ask for smear tests ?

How are "real women" being disadvantaged? How does it take away from "real women's" biological issues?

Smear tests? Perhaps. Again why would you care?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't see jealous ketsuko, just sheer madness and political correct mumbo-jumbo.

Anyhoo the word or depiction of Woman or not a period is not in the post, that's a given.

Then there is the cost to change the package printing, I'm sure that will be passed along to the customer no matter their sex.
edit on 23-10-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Always sanitary products will remove the Venus symbol, historically used to represent the female sex, from its products to be inclusive of transgender and nonbinary customers.

Well they went full retard.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join