It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Menstrual Pad maker taking female figure off packaging to be inclusive

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLorax
a reply to: Xtrozero

Trans males are women.

Medically and biologically speaking, you are either a male or a female no matter what surgeries you have or what hormonal treatments you subject yourself to, and for the medical profession, this is what they should stick to to avoid confusion, and for transpeople, this should be understood because it isn't for any reason other than to avoid confusion in treatment.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want my paperwork and treatment possibly messed up because part of it reads man and the rest reads woman. There are too many conditions that are sex specific that could get lost in the confusion there.
edit on 24-10-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: sean

It's called MKUKTRA. One big MKUKTRA program.
That's all trans ideology is.

It relies on older MKUKTRA victims to carry out the indoctrination, changes to laws, the Human Rights commission. Doctors, psychologists, teachers, lawyers, judges, mothers, fathers, the military and police.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

These people are Lucifarans, haven't you read up on them? Alistair Crowley and Bamphomet, their god who is both male and female?

The oto which is based on Freemasonry.

Plus depopulation, and making pedophillia legal.

Read up

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Trans men, trans males, are actually women larping as men, that's why they use pads and tampons. It was one of these that made the complaint.

I'm agreeing with you.

On reddit, feminists use different terms, to avoid confusion.

Men that are transitioning are called
TIMs, trans identifying male.

Women transitioning are called
TIFs, trans identifying females

edit on 24-10-2019 by TheLorax because: Additional information

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Men that are transitioning are called
TIMs, trans identifying male.

Women transitioning are called
TIFs, trans identifying females

Start worrying when this stops being number one in search results 😂 haven't used this format in years lol...

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

Aleister Crowley wasnt a satanist

he was a thelemite , read up on thelema its not the same as satanism

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

the thing is though , whilst you may think they are pretending or whatever
they arent actually pretending when their brain is similar to their desired sex at an early age

there is evidence from studies on the brain scans of trans youths who suffer gender dysphoria
that their brains resemble the brain of their desired sex.

So it is not pretending , to them it is very real.

Of course you or I will never understand what this feels like or how it makes us think and act.
Unless of course in your next life you are a kid who suffers GD and has to go through this transition.

Just like how you cant understand what it feels like to have depression if you have never experienced it before

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I can only guess that some "female" who transitioned to "male", yet still has lady bits, just lost all sanity seeing that venus symbol taunting "him" every time "his" period started and "he" needed a pad.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
the idea of using a pad when you dont bleed is actually #ing ridiculous

give it some time though , someone will complain so much that they end up being free on the NHS

and no tax paid on them either , that would just be a win for natal women though
so I guess its a win win no matter eh !

edit on 24-10-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: redmagee

I think it would be a non issue if adults stopped pushing sexuality onto everything.

Everything from a hamburger to the washing of dirty clothes, is being prompted and promoted by sex.

Children left alone to mature without labels, will follow their natural course, without need for more unnatural chemicals being forced into their fragile bodies.

Stop pushing drugs onto children. Stop trying to force them to be what our toxic and socially warped minds think they should be. We keep thinking that we are doing what is best for the children, but our track record shows it is time we recognize that we are not doing what is best for the children, that we are unwittingly pushing our Munchhausen onto the children.

The best thing we can do for the children, is to leave them alone and let them be children.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I agree about pads n tampons being charged VAT is wrong, if males menstruated I guarantee they would be free for poor people by now.
In my town there is a charity running out of the side office of a local business, they give free sanitary products with no questions, and totally discrete service walking in or out into the street. Most girls I know throw a pack in their collection bin at the supermarket ❤️

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think the worst thing I saw was a school curriculum being debuted at a district in Illinois that tells kids as young as 3 that if they play with toys commonly thought of belonging to the other sex, then they may actually be transgender.

I would have been so screwed up? I never liked playing with dolls, for example, and always loved building with blocks.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Where is the humanity reset button? Please? Someone find it and reset us!!

We have men buying female pads for no reason other than a fantasy they have about being a woman, parents wanting to get a sex change operation on a 7 year old, and God has to be sitting up there looking down wondering what the hell is going on.

And the rest of us just looking around wondering what the hell is next?

Fred..

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

Next we'll be working on tolerance and acceptance for those who beastially-oriented, and the curriculum will add that if you enjoy snuggling your puppy or kitten at 3, it may be a of beastiality.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DaisyRainbow

hahaha I was going to leave it and not say , but my partner said the exact same thing

if menstruation was a male issue it would have been cured or prevented long ago !
same with pregnancy , if it was a male thing it would have been sorted so you could give birth and smoke a fag and drinka brandy at the same time

and now we have men who are women , making moves into the sanitary products, I think soon enough
because of them pushing the government , "men" now "women" are going to make these products free at point of service for all females in the UK
and have them all VAT free

hahahah , ye cannae make that # up eh !

still a win for women !

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: JAGStorm

Succumbing to insanity.

Why do we tolerate this insanity? When is "off the deep end" far enough?

Like a guy is going to use a pad.... LOL

Maybe if he's bleeding from an especially rough encounter?

If I've gone too far, I apologize! Its the only possible scenario I could imagine.

I say its fine, maybe women will stop using their products and buy them from a company who makes menstrual pads specifically intended for women.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

… Some of these men have a period fetish, and buy pads and tampons. Some will stick frozen tomato juice to their assholes, and stick tampons up their bums, sometimes loosing them. They will also wear pads. Sometimes they will steal used bloody pads and tampons from female bathrooms and wear them..

JFC! Well this discussion went to hell in a handbasket with the infusion of rabid gender critical (TERF) political ideology, Blanchardian theology and manic and quite crude ramblings about isolated outer extreme fetishistic fringe elements identifying with the transgender community that in no way is representative of the whole or the majority and is a blatant and total mischaracterization of all trans people as being fetishists and perverts and probably if I had decided to read this screed more closely, pedophiles as well? They’re probably even the cause of global warming and have something to do with Brexit as most of the expressed opinions come out of the rampant anti-trans agenda prevalent in the UK where most of this histrionic rhetoric originates from?

I hope people can understand this for what it is. It’s political and ideological opinion trolling at its finest. That’s perfectly fine, this is an open speech platform where people can say whatever they want to say and I support everyone’s right to do so but I hope the members here can recognize radicalized, minority and fringe viewpoints when they see them without taking them as gospel or succumbing to confirmation bias and closing their minds.

I’ve done my best here to present information for those that are willing to expand their perspectives and knowledge into these things and have tried to do so in a pleasant, non-threatening and non-aggressive manner without being exceptionally emotionally involved and in a reasonably neutral and informative way but this deliberate propagandizing with ideological trolling, something I have tried to avoid, just chaps my ass enough that I can’t let it go without being inclined to respond in kind by making this post. I was in the middle of making a reply to another member but had to stop when I refreshed the thread and saw the direction it had taken.

Obviously you are not a woman who has to share spaces with creepy dudes with a sexual fetish.

Obviously you are full of paranoia, indoctrination and bias confirming propaganda and like most of the rest of your comments, your assumption grossly misses the mark. I happen to be a 65 year old mother to a 45 year old daughter and grandmother to a 22 year old grandson. I have been close with trans people in my family well over 40 years, have been in a live-in relationship with someone and their young transgender child, have counseled parents of transgender children through national organizations and am online friends with several women of trans experience and have studied and observed this phenomenon, the people, the trans community and the politics and social aspects of it all in depth for many years. Yes, that also includes your gender critical feminist dogma and radicalism so I would like to suggest your “respectful” recommendation that I need to educate myself on trans matters might need some reconsideration.

Talk about barging in like a bull in a china shop and attempting to dominate the discussion much like a man would… Just sayin’ that before you go castigating others, it might be wise to reflect and take a look in the mirror at your own behavior.

My apologies to those that have kept this discussion somewhat civil for my exuberant outburst. I've said my piece on these latest developments and will let things carry on as they were.

Thanks for your consideration.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is the Catholic Church all over again.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Trans males are women.

Says who? This still doesn't take away from my statement that if they need to use a product and it is only coded as female it could make them feel uncomfortable and so maybe that is why the company is changing it label.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalamitous
Geez, looks like someone's on their.............
I'm kidding, I'm kidding

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join