It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

King Abdullah Rejects Pelosi and Schiff By Endorsing Trump Withdrawal From Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Looks like Nancy's and Adam's little field trip to Jordan in the Middle East has failed.

Apparently (and according to Jordanian reports), The King of Jordan has rejected their plan to renew the U.S. involvement !!

King Abdullah has endorsed The Trump Plan !! 😃😃

Democrat fails are getting bigger and better every day lately 😎

Jordan s King Abdullah Rejects Pelosi and Schiff By Endorsing Trump Withdrawal From Syria

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and disgraced lying Congressman Adam Schiff met with King Abdullah of Jordan, only to find out that the King of Jordan agrees with President Trump’s Syria withdrawal, as well as his support for maintaining the Syrian border, Assad’s government, and Russia’s reinforcement. I guess they are not ready for prime time players.

This last minute fishing expedition had two stops: Jordan to see a King, and Afghanistan to meet with the Taliban. This alleged bipartisan delegation lead by Pelosi and Schiff is really not bipartisan. Thornberry is the only Republican representative that joined the Pelosi – Schiff fishing expedition. He is not running for re-election. Like all compromised FAKE GOP, corrupt RINOs, he decided to step down rather than be called out.

Their first stop was Jordan, where both Pelosi and Schiff tried to get the King of Jordan to condemn President Trump’s decision to pull out of Syria, but they didn’t succeed. Instead, King Abdullah reinforced how important it is to maintain Syrian borders. According to the Jordan News Agency:

Big Democrat Smokescreens are "Clearing" UP 😺

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
More subversion from the Democratic Party. Shameful that they would even try this. They can't get the traction they want at home so they're now taking their hatred of Trump overseas. Thank goodness Abdullah told them to "move along". I can only imagine how much whiskey was consumed on the flight home between Schiff and Pelosi.

edit on 10-22-2019 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 10-22-2019 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I knew it! That's why Trump let Pelosi go overseas this time. So the King of Jordan could string her and Schiff along for a couple of days, before dropping the hammer!

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I knew it! That's why Trump let Pelosi go overseas this time. So the King of Jordan could string her and Schiff along for a couple of days, before dropping the hammer!

Democrats will be demanding the transcript of Trump's phone call to The King of Jordan that took place while Democrats were en-route to Jordan !! 😃 😃 🐇

edit on Oct-22-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌 🍌 🐸

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Dang!!! Dems running out of options. Anybody got eyes on Squeaky Fromme.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I am embarrassed for America and sorry for King Abdullah of Jordan for having to put up with the idiots for even 5 minutes.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Democrats will be demanding the transcript of Trump's phone call to The King of Jordan that took place while Democrats were en-route to Jordan !! 😃 😃 🐇

Schiff can fabricate one on his return flight! He's good at that.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Dang!!! Dems running out of options. Anybody got eyes on Squeaky Fromme.

Squeaky Fromme... wow, that's a name out of the past. She probably has grandchildren that could take up the old cause.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Can't be...I didn't see it on the nightly news

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Schiff's absence explain why there were no "leaks" of fabricated information against President Trump, from today's House witness testimony.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yes , Because as We All Know , Money Talks , and BS Walks .....

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Pelosi and Schiff should be arrested when they step off the plane.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

The glowing world globe meeting is coming together now. Soon.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

The glowing world globe meeting is coming together now. Soon.

OhOh !! 🐇

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see how the Democrats try to spin this.
King Abdullah is a Russian asset too?
How about that Queen Rania?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

OhOh !!! 😃

Turkey says 'no need' to restart Syria offensive after deadline expires

The US told Turkey that Syrian Kurdish forces withdrawal is 'completed,' according to Ankara

Turkey said on Wednesday there was "no need" to restart its offensive against Kurdish fighters in Syria, saying that it had been informed by the US that their withdrawal from the border areas had been "completed."

"At this stage, there is no need to carry out a new operation," the defence ministry said in a statement. A US-brokered deal had set a 120-hour deadline for Kurdish fighters' pull out from a proposed safe zone, which expired at 1900 GMT.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Couldn’t have happened any better if he said in broken English “My pimp hand is strong.”

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Couldn’t have happened any better if he said in broken English “My pimp hand is strong.”

nice
well played sir
well played

pelosi should stay in her yard

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yet again,
We have the use of a fake news site, here at ATS.
Jordan and Israel both have reasons to have US troops in Syria, and they have stated so.

Israel Times,
"On Sunday, US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi led a group of American lawmakers on a visit to Jordan to discuss “the deepening crisis” in Syria. Jordan’s state news agency said that King Abdullah II, in a meeting with the Americans, stressed the importance of safeguarding Syria’s territorial integrity and guarantees for the “safe and voluntary” return of refugees"

"Speaking at a cabinet meeting, Trump said the “small number” of US troops staying behind were in an entirely different part of Syria, near its border with Jordan and Israel"

He said another group still in Syria “secured the oil,” a reference to oil fields that the US hopes to keep from falling into the hands of jihadist fighters.

“I always said if you’re going in, keep the oil,” Trump said, suggesting that the US would “maybe get one of our big oil companies in to do it properly.”

"Trump said that otherwise US troops are “moving out nicely.”

"US Defense Secretary Mark Esper said earlier in Kabul, however, that the US withdrawal would take “weeks not days.”

“We have troops in towns in northeast Syria that are located next to the oil fields. The troops in those towns are not in the present phase of withdrawal,” Esper said.
Israelis have been watching Trump’s decisions on Syria closely, concerned that their country too could be abandoned by its most important ally."
www.timesofisrael.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join