It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hyperstealth to market Invisibility Cloak

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hyperstealth Announced on the 8th of October their new Hyperstealth patent pending Quantum Stealth (Invisibility Cloak). This just the latest from this defense contractor. They have some multi laser LIDAR as well. I just thought this would make an interesting topic for a weaponry post. Looking at their site and watching the videos was pretty fascinating to me.

Here is the link to their press release with regards to this technology.

www.newswire.com... 7JTn2fm9yWoh9r4LM7A

edit on 10/22/2019 by machineintelligence because: added content

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
Hyperstealth Announced on the 9th of October their new Hyperstealth patent pending Quantum Stealth (Invisibility Cloak). This just the latest from this defense contractor. They have some multi laser LIDAR as well. I just thought this would make an interesting topic for a weaponry post. Looking at their site and watching the videos was pretty fascinating to me.

It’s a piece of plastic! Did it come in a Cracker Jack box with X-ray glasses and a decoder ring? Sorry to crap all over this invention but honestly this will never be used in combat

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think it's an interesting technology but it's far from being useful enough for the military to use.

You could hide an object or a person behind it to stop the enemy being able to identify what it is behind the material however the material itself would be identified as a suspicious man-made stealth object and be thermal scanned then probably shot at.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: StrangeQuark96
be thermal scanned then probably shot at.

but Guy demonstrates that it also bends in the Ultraviolet, Infrared and Shortwave Infrared while it blocks the Thermal Spectrum, making it a true “Broadband Invisibility Cloak”.

Apparently not to be fair.
edit on 22/10/2019 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
May be something to look at for deer hunting

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
That's about what we saw in the video from a decade ago.....here at A T S. two soldiers coming out of a Bradley like thing in the war in Iraq I guess....it worked but you could see em getting back in....

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
May be something to look at for deer hunting

Too cumbersome, and too easily scratched-up, IMO.

For hunting and general stalking, I'd recommend Hecs technologies;

Hecs® patented technology blocks your naturally occurring electrical signature and lets people get a closer, safer, interaction with wildlife and nature.

(I have no affiliation with the company or any of its employees)

Website

As for the OP, I scanned past something about this yesterday but I just thought 'huh, cool', and moved on.

I should have read it, it's actually pretty interesting,

@GBP/JPY Good call, I'd forgotten about that!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Aye at Hogwarts maybe.

But not quite in the real world just yet if we are looking for true mobile invisibility.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Cheating

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think it's an upgrade from a childs toy. I don't know what it's called but I bet you've all seen one. A small picture yet tip the picture a bit and you get a different picture.

top topics

join