It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top diplomat in Ukraine gave "damning" testimony

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Yeah, I think that was The Redneck that had that idea.

edit on b000000312019-10-22T14:11:16-05:0002America/ChicagoTue, 22 Oct 2019 14:11:16 -0500200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris
Either way. The Public can review it all for themselves when Articles of Impeachment are voted on.

In other words, just like passing a bill to see what's in it.

Laughable you support this non-version of due process.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: xuenchen
Have they published a full transcript of the Damning statements and testimonies ? 😎 🦚 😎

That.... and we have watched this sort of show by the Democrats how many times already now?
Oh, the Mueller Report will be the end of Donald Trump....
They seem to excel at telling us what was given in testimony that was given behind closed doors....
Jut like the New York Times excels at giving us scoops from anonymous sources.
Scoop... until they have to retract it because it was all

LIES.

That would likely make them think a bit harder about what they are reporting.

I think so far today in other threads I have seen you jump on board with reporting from "Gateway Pundit" and "illicitinfo.com"

I can't take any of your criticism of the news media seriously.

If you are going to be two-faced at least make one of them honest.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: Extorris
That’s the same thing they said about the Meuller report.

No one in congress saw the SC Report or evidence before it was released.

Here congress is House Democrats are investigating and deposing manipulating and rigging direct in secret participants and witnesses.

Let me know if you are confused about the difference.

Fixed that for you.

Thanks. The GOP could use you as a stenographer in depositions!

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Patience? The impeachment call and never ending attacks have happened since the day after inauguration.

Not sure what y'all are waiting for.

Can't wait to hear the screams when 2020 is landslide GOP and the same happens.

You do realize the precedence the dems are setting here....at least I hope you do. They will never recover from this and likely will lose the next 3 or 4 elections.

Scream all you want....the majority of Americans are SICK of it.

You have heard that Trumps re-election campaign funds are on track to be the first BILLION dollar campaign in history right? Already at $300 million. How does that work into your plan?

He literally is winning at every single step. Every attempt to remove him has failed, and the attempts have been non-stop since the day after inauguration....liberal desperation is just disgusting and truly un-American in every sense of the definition.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

hahahaha
that is rich!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Have they published a full transcript of the Damning statements and testimonies ? 😎 🦚 😎

That.... and we have watched this sort of show by the Democrats how many times already now?
They seem to excel at telling us what was given in testimony that was given behind closed doors....

LIES.

I think so far today in other threads I have seen you jump on board with reporting from "Gateway Pundit" and "illicitinfo.com"

No...I actually dig into the articles and research the real quotes and where they come from and am happy to back up every single post I make.

All you are doing is regurgitating the "journalists" opinions with no real research or thoughts of your own.

Feel free to try a real thread sometime...one with real research and some meat to it rather than just taking what others say at their word.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that appears to be ALL you do....regurgitate others articles and quote the journalists within.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: Vasa Croe

How about if they intentionally mislead the public, their broadcasting license is revoked for a specific period of time. I think that would work a lot better since they can just bury the retraction story with other stories.

That would be even better.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Correct. And that is why public sentiment has very clearly swung to support impeaching Trump for his unending corruption.

You have heard that Trumps re-election campaign funds are on track to be the first BILLION dollar campaign in history right? Already at $300 million. How does that work into your plan?

Money is money. If Americans respond to unending Trump ads then he deserves re-election.

He literally is winning at every single step. Every attempt to remove him has failed, and the attempts have been non-stop since the day after inauguration....liberal desperation is just disgusting and truly un-American in every sense of the definition.

That seems like a very emotional, hyperbolic and honestly not very credible view.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

LIES.

No...I actually dig into the articles and research the real quotes and where they come from and am happy to back up every single post I make.

I have seen no evidence of that while you defend gateway Pundit and the other fake news sites.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

If Americans respond to unending Trump ads then he deserves re-election.

I thought that it was why the news spent so much time covering how much money hillary had and how much trump didn't spend last time?
I am confused.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Notice how the Democrats didn't say anything about what was actually said only made comments insinuating things about it? They can't talk about the actual testimony anymore than anyone else which is Jordan said nothing -- HE CAN'T.

Of course, the insinuations of the century are why this all taking place behind closed doors. They can say everything without saying anything.

The ambassador could have testified about a steak dinner Trump ordered and the comments outside the doors would be something along the lines of "It's clear that a death was involved!" and the media would now be screaming about how Trump murdered Whistleblower #3.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Correct. And that is why public sentiment has very clearly swung to support impeaching Trump for his unending corruption.

No it hasn't. The polls that report this are intentionally over-sampling Democrats, by up to a 14-point margin, to get this result.
edit on 22-10-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

No it hasn't. The polls that report this are intentionally over-sampling Democrats, by up to a 14-point margin, to get this result.

Shhh, don't confuse him by digging into the guts of such things ...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
They can't talk about the actual testimony anymore than anyone else which is Jordan said nothing -- HE CAN'T.

Jim Jordan has been consistently vocal in defending the President after these depositions.

You can't discuss the specifics, but you can discuss general impressions and opinions.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Not at all.

Here are dozens of polls, many with GOP over-sampled.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Sidenote: I do find it an embarrassingly not-credible complaint. The GOP shouted right away that if Congress was serious about an inquiry they should do it behind closed doors and discretely, not publicly where it could be politicized.

Eh?!?! Wtf are you yammering about now? I've never heard one of these guys say anything remotely like that. Methinks you are confusing a radical dem for a GOP member.

Either way. The Public can review it all for themselves when Articles of Impeachment are voted on.

Again, that isn't how it works.

Either the House votes to initiate an inquiry, or it is a private investigation of a few rogue House members, nothing more.

And historical precedent says it should all be in the open.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

All transcripts, evidence, depositions etc. get released in full along with articles of impeachment if/when they are voted on and forwarded to the senate.

This is the investigative phase. Once indicted, the evidence is laid on the table for trial in the senate.

Can you show proof ? 😎

Where does The Constitution give the House authority to bypass The Constitution and declare themselves a Judicial Branch ?

🦚 🦚
edit on Oct-22-2019 by xuenchen because: πŸ‡ πŸ‡

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

No one in congress saw the SC Report or evidence before it was released.

Exactly. They follow one script whether they have seen the evidence or not.
It's like the boy who cried wolf.

Here congress is investigating and deposing direct participants and witnesses.

Just like Mueller's congress hearing. Except this time it is different.

Let me know if you are confused about the difference.

The only difference is that not as many people believe them now, only the die hard anti-Trumpers.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
At which point do we call a coup a coup? At which point will Traitors will be held accountable?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join