It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top diplomat in Ukraine gave "damning" testimony

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: Extorris

I'm sorry I missed it being debunked

I did not see your link

According to this conspiracy, the FBI and CrowdStrike failed to seize a DNC server that supposedly holds important information related to the hack. In reality, there’s no missing server, and both CrowdStrike and the US government concluded that Russian government hackers broke into the DNC.

In a 2017 interview with the Associated Press, Trump said CrowdStrike is “Ukraine-based” (fact check: it’s based in Sunnyvale, California, and has a big office in Arlington, Virginia).

“That’s what I heard. I heard it’s owned by a very rich Ukrainian, that’s what I heard,” Trump said.

So, to recap, it seems that Trump is saying that CrowdStrike, an American company, is actually Ukrainian.

www.vice.com...

there is no "server"—there are many different servers and pieces of internet infrastructure in question, and the United States intelligence community and independent security researchers have examined much of it and have all reached the same conclusion: Russia hacked the DNC.

www.vice.com...
edit on 23-10-2019 by Extorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

All this drama is only giving Trump more votes and popularity.

Thank You

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

So as a world leader speaking to another, do you think Trump would mention things he was fully aware of the answers to? Are you one of the never trumpers that actually believes he is stupid? If you are one of those then I can't really take anything you say seriously.

LOL

The best experts in the world can't explain the things Trump says, claims or does.

I do know he engages enthusiastically in right wing conspiracy theories however dumb or debunked they are (Birth Certificate anyone?) and is often deaf to briefings by his intelligence community that work hard to penetrate his delusions.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Well that answers my question.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Thank You

Maybe. But irrelevant.

The constitution mentions "High Crimes and Misdemeanors", it doesn't mention "popularity".

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Well that answers my question.

Hope so.

Just for clarity I neither believe Trump to be "a very stable genius" nor a man of "Unmatched Wisdom!".

But of course you are welcome to your own opinions.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The call was reportedly over 30 minutes begining at 9:00AM and concluding at 9:33AM. Even if you read real real slow the transcript does not work out to anywhere near 30 minutes.
The white house doesn't even call it a transcript but a memorandum. Memo...
It will take me about thirty seconds to go ahead and link where that info came from if you're interested.
I read it and timed how long it took and even with breaks like someone came into the room to ask me something, it only amounted to about ten minutes of conversation within that memo.
Sooooo, it would seen that there are about twenty or so minutes of conversation that is not included in that memorandum.
Thats verified information from the white house.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

To be fair, the Unkrainian President asked that part of the transcript be withheld from the public, to save face, because he spent some time trashing the Italian and French Presidents. LOL

It looks to me like they two of them got into a trash talk about their world leader peers, as well as their ambassadors, legal teams and appointees.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

First off. Amazing if the QPQ was not the most embarrassing part of the call LOL

Secondly, do you have any links on that?

You would think they would have simply redacted those portions of the call rather than present it as a complete read-out.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thank You

is that so?
how did you come to that conclusion?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I had to go search, 'cuz I actually heard it on the news when the trascript first came out. Reporters were asking why it wasn't an exact transcript of the conversation. It was a White House spokesperson I think, who said that Zelenski had to approve the release and he then leaked that Zelenski had criticized world leaders, and that part wasn't released to the public. Doh!

So, it was Germany, not Italy...

Zelenskiy tried to smooth over tensions with Germany and France after the transcript revealed critical comments about German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Emmanuel Macron.

apnews.com...

Those comments aren't in the public memo/trascript.

edit on 23-10-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Oh Oh !! 😃

Who is William Taylor? Impeachment Star Witness Has Long Relationship with Burisma-Backed Think Tank

U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor, who provided key testimony to the Democrats’ controversial impeachment inquiry yesterday, has evidenced a close relationship with the Atlantic Council think tank, even writing Ukraine policy pieces with the organization’s director and analysis articles published by the Council.
The Atlantic Council is funded by and works in partnership with Burisma, the natural gas company at the center of allegations regarding Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The calls take more time than usual because of pauses and translation interpretations 😎

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Thank You

Maybe. But irrelevant.

The constitution mentions "High Crimes and Misdemeanors", it doesn't mention "popularity".

Well the COTUS also mention the electoral process and you all seem to think that's plenty irrelevant when the topic of popular vote and the last election comes up.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Transfer rates of the DNC data downloaded from the Server were impossible to get online. It was a inside job and a thumb drive.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Breaking: William Taylor LIED.

Two other witness depositions say something different than what Taylor testified to.

thehill.com...

I'm gonna start a thread tomorrow, and ask for help, because all of this is smelling more and more like a huge Act, or a play, that Adam Schiff has (he thought) carefully wrote, and is now orchestrating in secret, to prevent being exposed.

edit on 10/24/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

All stains come out with oxyclean 😃

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Meanwhile 36 hours later ....... 👯

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

All stains come out with oxyclean 😃

OxyClean and BleachBit.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

Funny how that/those whistleblowers have now disappeared....

Don't hold your breath Exto! You'll be sorely disappointed at the end of all of this.

The Whistle-blowers haven't disappeared? They have already been deposed. Strange assertion.

This is follow-up testimony from first-party sources.

I am a follow the evidence kind of guy. I am never disappointing as long as the truth and facts come out.

So then I'll bet your pretty upset Pelosi, Biden, and Romney haven't been very forthcoming about the money all of their families accepted from corrupt Ukrainian deals.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join