It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower To Expose CIA “UFO Disinfo” Scientist, Congressman in Court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This will have a potential major impact on TTSA's future.....

Former CIA Deputy Director Ron Pandolfi, former U.S. Congressman Dan Marriott of the world famous Marriott Hotel chain, both could testify in California Superior Court in a trial for participating in a “technoscam” involving UFOs and a phony “anti-gravity”device that bilked investors.

Looks like Pandolfi might be going to jail for scheming investors .... Pandolfi actively reads ATS's Alien and UFOs forum by the way ...

Pandolfi supposedly wrote Firmage on February 22, 2018 telling him, “Hi Joe, I assembled [at CIA] a team of physicists, engineers and mathematicians today to review your work on coupled gyroscopes. The mathematics on such a coupled system is complex, but we managed to model and simulate your more simple concepts. They work exactly as described. Congratulations!”

Ron "Fly Trap" Pandolfi

Price is bent on proving Pandolfi has engaged in and has shown a consistent, calculating pattern of fraud for many years dating back to the era of President Bill Clinton when he targeted many supposed members of a largely mythical, loosely connected group of government associated UFO researchers dubbed the “Aviary.”

Hal Putoff from TTSA is also caught up in this:

government pseudo-scientist Dr. Hal Puthoff and others mentioned in the Complaints and Motions for Summary Judgment that Daily World has exclusive a-priori access to.

link[ editby]edit on 22-10-2019 by celltypespecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Kal Korff????? No need to read any further.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 10/22/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
For your perusal the inter-dimensional Princess Aliyah Pandolfi:

From your link:

Pandolfi and his wife claim to be using drones to monitor Snow Leopard populations and other wildlife along the border of Pakistan and India. Price and others are now providing data leads that this ‘enterprise’ may in fact be a CIA ‘encouraged’ effort to essentially spy on this region without having to bother with paperwork, transparency nor accountability through official channels. Only the CIA knows the truth about this, outside of Pandolfi and his wife. To help insure that this is not another Joe Firmage style technoscam that he is involved with, Pandolfi will presumably be under oath on this issue as well, his testimony then submitted to various agencies for their inputs since he and his wife speak at public events and solicit millions of dollars in funding and claim several sponsors. Inquires are also being made with these named sponsors on their drone promoting website to see if these boasts are true, once again out of legitimate concerns only because without question, a past, decades long easily verifiable record of false claims made by Pandolfi exists.

edit on 22-10-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Wow that's so cool

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Cool.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HouseMusic4Life
Wow that's so cool

was so cool I got chills

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's been a long time coming. So much dis-info out there on both sides making it hard to see the truth.
We can't trust the government to disclose this stuff.
I believe Bob Lazar personally so I like to hear all about his experiences.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

You may not like the writer of the article, but can anyone verify there is a lawsuit actually on the docket anywhere?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

You may not like the writer of the article, but can anyone verify there is a lawsuit actually on the docket anywhere?

It's not so much not liking him, but understanding exactly what he has done in the past that is to his discredit. One of the larger problems in this sort of research is people who have no background in the subject charging in with "new" information and getting all excited about their new found revelations. What I would suggest is that anyone interested in Kal Korff do is at least read the thread which I posted to get an idea of his previous claims. Here, for example, is an article by Royce Myers on his dealings with Korff. If you read through this and still believe Korff is credible, by all means continue this line of discourse.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

One of the main things you will discover is that Korff's claims are very familiar as he has used the same tactics in the past, which have gone nowhere, exactly the same fate as this current attempt.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I did read it and yes the author is seriously questionable.
My thought was you really can't fake an actual court case because these are public record. The only reason someone couldn't find out "yet" is it's still pending not having a official date set. But if anyone could come up with links to the original filed claim?

At that point I wouldn't care if Crusty the Clown or SpongeBob had written the article!!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
One of my points above was to study what Korff has said in the past. If you actually do that you will see that Korff has alleged "court cases" before that never did pan out. They did not exist and never did. I am suggesting that it is the same this time. If it comes to pass, fine, but I see no reason at all to go looking for another of Korff's fantasy cases to add to his fantasy girlfriend and fantasy secret Israeli intelligence force.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

I couldn't find one. Anybody know what county it's being filed in?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Pandolfi and phony? Nah that cannot be.
That would be harder than suing Doty tho. They can easily hide everything behind "national security" and sweep it under the rug.
edit on 22-10-2019 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Robert Kiviat did a lot of TV work, so maybe LA County?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Havent we been telling you this all along? That these governemnent Intel guys are running schemes on the UFO community for decades? In fact, the last post I made to you was in one of your cheerleading TTSA threads, pointing out that whatever guy it was you were cheerleading for, that he has been involved in the UFO schemes for decades. You replied that no, he's governemnt, blah blah blah, he's the real deal, and maybe he was involved in shenanigans before but hey, now he's on the up and up because he's with TTSA and the Army. 😂

You REALLY need to read GUT's old threads, and Mirageman's , on these guys. Do yourself a favor, so you won't waste any more of your energy cheerleading and being duped by TTSA.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
A British tabloid reported about it back in April: www.thesun.co.uk...

Gofundme page: www.gofundme.com...

Connection to Korff: www.spreaker.com...

So it is a real thing I guess.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

I was under the impression that Kiviat had settles out of court, probably with an NDA tied into it to.

Shady people propagating lies, deception and social memes in ufology.... Never!

It could be argued that is all it is, a Kingdom built on foundations of lies lapped up by those with the "need to believe". Hey, at least there will always be an audience...

new topics

top topics

active topics

join