It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawless Democrats Will No Longer Allow GOP Lawmakers to View Transcripts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It's like the Democrats are actively TRYING to get Trump reelected.

Because I honestly cannot see any other outcome of this sham process.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: poncho1982
It's like the Democrats are actively TRYING to get Trump reelected.

Because I honestly cannot see any other outcome of this sham process.

I’ve been saying that for three years. It’s like every single move they make is a deliberate attempt to drive their own support base away.

It’s working.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The dems have never had to deal with anyone like Trump before, he's taken away their MSM buffer and mouthpiece, and it's making them crazy. They're literally losing their collective minds! They're completely out of control.

They've always had a time buffer to sober up and figure out what to do, and how to get the media to spin things, but not with Trump. He's got the best head-fake on the field. He tweets one thing, the dems run that way, and he's already on the other side of the field going somewhere else. They can't keep up with him, and they're losing it as a result.

The most stunning thing about all of it (to me) is these people are actually "adults" (in theory anyway), and they are supposed to be elected "leaders", but they're now completely out of their minds. They're crazed, and grabbing for anything to get out in front of him, but they can't. It's not so much because Trump is so much smarter, but he's smart enough to realize where they got their power (the MSM buffer), and he's removed it. It's a brilliant play really. Not even the MSM can handle him.

They're losing yardage on every down, and they know it, but they don't know what else to do!

Just a bunch of crazed animals chasing a laser pointer on the curtains!

The hilarious part is, they're making themselves the laughing stock of the entire country, even the democratic voter base!

Yes, they are!

This is exactly what I knew would happen when we finally elected an outsider.

I consider my vote a win, based solely on that.

posted on Oct, 28 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Really people? You think those being investigated for crimes get to see the evidenced being compiled before they are officially charged? it simply doesn't work that way and never has worked that way and will not work that way no matter how much you cry about it.

You all would be better served thinking about which candidate you will nominate in the next election. The longer this goes on, the less time you will have to find someone to run.
Well Roger Stone seems to think that Biden won’t make it but Hillary will. Want Hillary in the Oval Office?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join