It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawless Democrats Will No Longer Allow GOP Lawmakers to View Transcripts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

MediaMatters is like the Onion. Just so you know.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
It is very considerate of the Democrats to help the Republicans avoid wasting their time on this rubbish. With the quality of the staff the Democrats have on this it is better to just lock them in a room and stop listening to them.

They have already been called out on so much fake stuff already, for them to even think they can pull off on impeachment in a cloud of secrecy is ridiculous.

Hmmm, now there's a thought ...

It would be an interesting sign of rebellion for some of the House Republicans being denied seating at these hearings who belong to those committees to actually lock the hearings in and keep them there.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Give them enough rope and they may end up lynching themselves instead of the president.

Oh!

I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to make that totally accurate statement anymore because ... not PC.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: xuenchen

Rather than whining about the Democrats maybe the next time the Republicans get back in the majority they can bring the "lawless Democrats" to justice instead of being so incompetent.

Oh, don't worry, Cocaine Mitch is using Harry Reid's abuses to great effect right now in the Senate, so I have no doubt the House Republicans will follow right along.

The Hell of it is that every single rule and precedent the Democrats demolish that they then whine and cry when it's used against them is one we *never* get back, and those rules were there to protect everyone, not just one party or another. These days, they're being discarded on a whim for political expediency and for no other reason, but the only way to show the error is to use the weapons you're handed against your foes.

So at what point does it stop? Will the Democrats only be content when they've scrapped every rule of the Republic and created their backdoor banana republic?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Schiff is cracking and snapping like a twisted mental case 😃

Rep Rick Crawford
@RepRickCrawford
Adam Schiff has eliminated the access Republican HPSCI members have & has locked down depositions in a manner that is an abuse of his “Chairmanship” & degrades what’s left of his standing as a House member. His actions will forever be a pox on this committee. #TotalSchiffShow
7:27 PM · Oct 21, 2019

I think Schiff is being blackmailed by the gay mafia with the Ed buck stuff. Ps I’m aware of how crazy that sounds but Schiff is linked to Ed buck and is acting very strangely almost like someone under duress. I believe they gave his an ultimatum get trump out or you go down.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Many House Democrats "in charge" are predators and need to be brought to heel !!

- quoted from a famous person I can't remember the name right now 😎

Whoever it is must be a racist to say something like that...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: rickymouse

there are no rules, the Democrats will keep telling you that

the Democrats get to make it up as they go along, no law is broken because this is not a legal proceding.

it's all political, the odd thing is they are keeping secret for "legal" reasons

how F-up'd is that??

Everyone has a little conspiracy theorist in them and the Democrats are trying to cultivate that in people so they will follow their deception. I could swear that we are living in a conspiracy soap opera now.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The liberal Mainstream media is upset because this new whistleblower will not reveal who he or she is. Go figure..

www.cnbc.com...

Democrats and liberal media are flailing about like they are drowning in their own frustration.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I contend that there is no actual whistle blower.

What we have here is a Psy Ops of epic proportions.

Batton down the hatches, it is only going to get worse.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just remember this. What goes around, comes around. If this is seriously going this way, just wait until a Democrat president is elected. Then again, some people actually have morals and integrity.....

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Almost 5 times a day for 2 years, wasn't it Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, and Jerry Nadler who used the "Abuse of Power" declaration against President Trump?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Well..you may be on to something. The liberal media says the person who wrote the NYTimes OpED last year, and is now writing an entire book, is not really a Whistle Blower. Therefore, he/she should reveal themselves.

abcnews.go.com...

This person wanting to stay anonymous really has the liberal media upset today. They think he/she could be the one who can give Congress what it needs to impeach/remove President Trump from office.

It's funny hearing the CNN panel whine..."It would be a shame if this high-ranking official in the Trump administration makes a ton of money, without ever testifying!"

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Almost 5 times a day for 2 years, wasn't it Adam Schiff, Nancy Pelosi, and Jerry Nadler who used the "Abuse of Power" declaration against President Trump?

Yup.

And Democrat "Leaders" have been citing the Constitution a lot too.

Can't imagine why they are citing the Constitution so much lately ? Hmmmm 😃

👁️‍🗨️_🎱-👃-🎱_👁️‍🗨️

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I wouldn’t worry to much, I have full confidence in the dems that they will fail spectacularly like they always do. This will backfire on these clowns like everything else has since Trump was elected.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

video.search.yahoo.com...=2&vid=0e2c8f6b41c1e3884a5ab97c363ba507&action=cli ck

This whole page is Jim Jordans comments on the impeachment hearings. How can he comment on what was said if he was not there.
He is a republican isn't he?
Matt Getze was thrown out for bad behavior. How can he be thrown out of someplace he never was?
Answer is he cant.
It's nonsense that the GOP is not allowed. And so easily debunked.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

LOL , Now they want to take Away Trump Administration Officials Salaries in Return for Damning Testimony against the President . I Think that could be Described as " Blackmail " if i am not Mistaken ? ....Hmm........

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

When is Pelosi going to call for that darn impeachment vote. They go on another long vacation soon.

Time's a wastin!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You're right. It's a blackmail quid-quo-pro!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" When is Pelosi going to call for that darn impeachment vote. "

After the 2020 Presidential Election NOW it Seems............

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Strong post.

But what is the point again ? 😃

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join