It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawless Democrats Will No Longer Allow GOP Lawmakers to View Transcripts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
meh
it was just a parody
we weren't supposed to take it seriously,right?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
DP
edit on 22-10-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Yesterday, Congress voted to give Adam Schiff latitude to be as crooked and devious as he wants to be.

And I'm sorry that post of yours hung out there for seven minutes without a star.
Just have to go back to re-read that Pocket Pesky where there's a 6th Amendment
and a due process clause-- still unclear after this last few years on the meaning of
most of the damned thing. I DO still have 24 paperback copies just in case a few of
us need some permanent reminder locally... guess it's my turn this afternoon.

I usually read front to back like most Western languages. I also hope no more of
that 2nd sticks out far enough to want to reload a couple more boxes.
edit on 22-10-2019 by derfreebie because: Formatting is NOT everything; but it makes one appear neat anyway

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Most frightening are the precedents being set.

Each time the pendulum swings, the arc increases in size.

If they get away with this, the future will not be a good one for our Republic.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

So every house republican is under investigation? Really?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

well I have been saying from the start

impeach 46,47, or 48.

which ever is a Democrat

I figure 30 days after being sworn in they will be impeached and removed from Office.

I just don't see a democrat win before 2032...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The Justice department needs to rule that illegal, The Democrats have to follow the laws just like everyone else does, they cannot change the laws and rules to suit their desires like Hillary attempted to do.

The Democrats in DC are making our government dysfunctional, they need to be stopped by our judicial system.

Can't the Democrats get the nuts running the house out of power so we can concentrate on real issues instead of chasing the tail of a unicorn?
edit on 22-10-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

there are no rules, the Democrats will keep telling you that

the Democrats get to make it up as they go along, no law is broken because this is not a legal proceding.

it's all political, the odd thing is they are keeping secret for "legal" reasons

how F-up'd is that??

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Really people? You think those being investigated for crimes get to see the evidenced being compiled before they are officially charged? it simply doesn't work that way and never has worked that way and will not work that way no matter how much you cry about it.

You seem to be under the impression that this is some kind of judicial proceeding. It isn't. It is a political proceeding.

The House is not acting as a grand jury.

Both the Constitution itself, and historical precedent, require at the very least, a vote of the full House to initiate an inquiry/investigation, and allowing both sides equal powers to subpoena and compel evidence/witnesses.

This is how all prior impeachments have worked. PERIOD.
edit on 22-10-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: xuenchen

Double check your sources.

The source is irrelevant if the information is true.

Either it is true or not.

Is it? Rhetorical question, because we all know it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I can fix the House in two motions:

1) Motion for a vote of No Confidence in the Speaker of the House due to running a marginalized procedure.
2) Motion to dismiss from the House with prejudice a list of members to be named when the full list is complied that have exhibited gross abuse of powers not granted by the Constitution in complete disregard of their oath of office.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Can anyone with any "Legal" savvy show where The Constitution allows The House of Representatives to discard The Constitution during a "declared" Impeachment "inquiry" ?

😎 🥥 😎

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Double check your sources.

I did.

Now what ? 🦚

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Can anyone with any "Legal" savvy show where The Constitution allows The House of Representatives to discard The Constitution during a "declared" Impeachment "inquiry" ?

😎 🥥 😎

They are just ticked off they have no insight into the Barr investigation. That is all this is about. Trouble is that Barr's is real.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Really people? You think those being investigated for crimes get to see the evidenced being compiled before they are officially charged? it simply doesn't work that way and never has worked that way and will not work that way no matter how much you cry about it.

You all would be better served thinking about which candidate you will nominate in the next election. The longer this goes on, the less time you will have to find someone to run.

After 3 years and countless attempts by dems to oust trump I highly doubt this will achieve anything.it just seems pathetic at this point, honestly. We get it orange man bad!

Let’s say you right “you’re not but for fun let’s say you are”and trump get impeached and let’s say Bernie Sanders is elected. Do you honestly believe he will achieve anything in office after the way people like you have acted? Do you think the republicans are just going to go away and all the trump supporters you pissed off in the process are going to stop? Think about this logically! Everything the next dem president does is going to be highlighted, every mistake exposed, every law he try’s to pass held up in courts and overturned! When that happens remember you people did it to yourself
edit on 22-10-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

They're on the verge of "Fck it, we can't beat em so let's go all the way for broke!"

I've never seen corruption this blatant.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Rather than whining about the Democrats maybe the next time the Republicans get back in the majority they can bring the "lawless Democrats" to justice instead of being so incompetent.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I can fix the House in two motions:

1) Motion for a vote of No Confidence in the Speaker of the House due to running a marginalized procedure.
2) Motion to dismiss from the House with prejudice a list of members to be named when the full list is complied that have exhibited gross abuse of powers not granted by the Constitution in complete disregard of their oath of office.

I think we're at the point where Trump needs to petition the Supreme Court to intervene. There is a basic assumption in the Constitution that Congress will conduct its business in a fair manner. Our government cannot survive without it.

At this point, it is fair to say the House of Representatives has gone rogue, and needs to reigned in.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Many House Democrats "in charge" are predators and need to be brought to heel !!

- quoted from a famous person I can't remember the name right now 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join