It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Star Wars trailer,,,,,ugh

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Fading it.
I have no interests in watching it.
Disney ruined the saga of Luke.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am boycotting until Disney sells the Star Wars franchise to someone who gives a crap. I can’t say that I have seen a satisfying Star Wars movie since the original trilogy concluded. The acting is atrocious and the storylines are pedestrian at best. The only thing that drives these movies is the fantastic musical score.

I feel the same as well. In fact i could say the same about all the Disney movies lately.

posted on Oct, 27 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
For those who are willing to go the extra mile to show their dissatisfaction with the direction Disney has gone with Star Wars, there is one simple thing you can do when the movie opens. Go to the nearest theater showing Star Wars and buy a ticket to different movie not made by Disney.

They will ignore the fan's say, but they will not ignore the profits from ticket sales say. If you watch the movie you bought a ticket to or not is up to you.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I am a proud member of the Fandom Menace who will not be going to the cinema to watch the latest insult

I may stream it for free from Show box to see how ghastly it is

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well that vid looked better now than the first time I saw it. If they got rid of that worthless black kid, that equally worthless Asian girl, the girl who plays the lead role, the lead bad guy with the mask, AND the ugly Millennium Falcon, then they might have a real good movie. Because the LOOK of the movie looks great.

And get rid of those silly flipping horses!

I do like that flip out saber seen at the very end of this clip:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-11-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: horses?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I watched the first episode of The Mandalorian and it wasn't bad just sort of meh. Nothing great about it and the armor making was lame but as a Star Wars TV show, it was passable. If it didn't have a Star Wars logo it would probably be canceled in a few episodes, but it does have the logo so well see.

posted on Nov, 19 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I love it. Haven't been this excited for SW in many, many years.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Luckily, I'm so nostalgic today seeing the GB 2020 trailer, that even this got me giddy for seeing it. I personally can't wait. But then, I'm a sucker for anything Star Wars.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

It gets better with each episode.

It had been really hyped up to me by other Star Wars fans. I'm enjoying it, but it didn't blow my socks off. Still, it does get better each week. (and seeing the assassin droid in action was still the highlight of the show so far for me...that was BAD ASS!!!)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
How will baby Yoda save this pile o' sheeyot?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

had many plot holes

ROFLMAO

the entire series is a self contradicting farce - lacking any attempt at internal consistency

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join