It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why some say mexico has already built trump's wall --and paid for it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is a CNN article? what in the world is going on!?!? Could trump's lawsuit have scared them into printing something like this?

Have a read

Let me know what you think!
edit on 22-10-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Couldn't get your link to work. Here is another for others with the same issue.

CNN.com

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
From the article :

US taxpayers have been footing the bill for efforts to build new physical barriers at the US-Mexico border.

But experts note that Mexico's massive deployment of National Guard troops over the past few months has played a major role in blocking migrants from reaching the US border in the first place. 

Paying for it? No..but it seems mexico is helping trump by not letting a flood of migrants through.

Tough situation.. I think we need to put money into reforming and upgrading our immigration systems. There are people who wait for immigration court for 5 plus years.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
From the article :

US taxpayers have been footing the bill for efforts to build new physical barriers at the US-Mexico border.

But experts note that Mexico's massive deployment of National Guard troops over the past few months has played a major role in blocking migrants from reaching the US border in the first place. 

Paying for it? No..but it seems mexico is helping trump by not letting a flood of migrants through.

Tough situation.. I think we need to put money into reforming and upgrading our immigration systems. There are people who wait for immigration court for 5 plus years.

Can't do that it would interfere with the Trump "impeachment" that is so much more important

or did you forget??

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Yea .. I think impeachment is a waste of time. I think trump slipped up and may have broken a law, but that's not why Democrats are going after him.

From my limited perspective, impeachment is not going to help the country. Should we just remove political parties? Seem to be doing more harm than good. A increasingly duelistic divisive system.

More focus on political victories than doing something like fixing immigration issues!
edit on 22-10-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Now that summer is over expect the border to return to normal.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Who is paying to care for them while stuck in limbo in Mexico. Oh, that would be Mexico. I guess one could say they are paying for not helping to build the wall. Good enough for me.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
No it’s probably Mexico who is paying them! The Mexican military just lost to the cartel and the whole world knows it. Mexico is a failed country and can’t control their own people. A wall doesn’t look bad anymore for them because of what happened and Mexico is lucky we don’t march our military into their country and take it over for security reasons. We have toppled other countries for less!

new topics

top topics

join