It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Being Watched & Studied

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The UFO topic has always intrigued me, however, I have felt that the interest in UFOs has wavered in and out of most people's minds for many years, one moment lots of sightings and the next not so many. Also, the deniability from most has become an all-time high as if there is an intentional push to make people deny what their eyes are seeing. There also seems to be a constant push to deny what we see from our government. This upsets me for the sheer reason that it stunts our ability to progress. By not including us in their findings and keeping their findings to themselves, they may hold all the keys but their progression is stunted. This could be a group effort but it has become more of a privileged 1% need to know basis.

I have read various stories/topics and seen various photos/videos and the vast majority of the 'hard to explain away' data is truly a miracle to behold. Yet we are being held captive/closed off from these beautiful findings that are right in front of us.

Not to dabble in the whys and the why not but its clear there are just two options here, they cannot tell us because this would break the work/slave machine, people would freak and realised their government cannot protect them or, they tell us but they still do not have all the information, therefore can only observe too. As clearly we are being studied.

UFO Over The Skies of Middletown, Ohio.

Lights in the sky. Cloud seeding? Military Training? Aliens?

School Bus UFO

As you can see, these are far as I am concerned with seeing years and years of UFO content, these are real and cannot be explained. This is just a few of the very clear UFO's video's surfaced recently. The movements of these UFO's are odd in their behavior, seemingly searching, studying? watching, observing.

Possibly the objects we are seeing are us in the future, possibly we are being visited by ourselves and they are trying to change our past to benefit their already advanced future. To the same degree, it could certainly be extraterrestrials visiting us to monitor us. Understand our choices, study us, help us. Various topics have shown some form of intervention on nuclear disasters, or interest in nuclear sites. Defusing situations where reactors have just cooled when they should have exploded.

Tell me what you think.
edit on 22-10-2019 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:33 AM
link   
...and slowly but surely they drew their plans against us, da da daaaaa!

I'm sorry I just don't think we are being studied or watched. I don't believe anything is intervening to stop disasters. I think so far we've been incredibly lucky, one day we won't be. Ask the dinosaurs.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tortuga
...and slowly but surely they drew their plans against us, da da daaaaa!

I'm sorry I just don't think we are being studied or watched. I don't believe anything is intervening to stop disasters. I think so far we've been incredibly lucky, one day we won't be. Ask the dinosaurs.

The dinosaurs were not intelligent life as far as us humans are concerned. There would be no reason to intervene. Their demise was our initiation to life as we know it. We have the ability to build and achieve technological advances by which other intelligent life would have already noticed this fact from the data we send out into the universe every second. We are a beacon in the sky.

From the disasters we have seen throughout the years, we have not been lucky and then we have. Some things will forever cause our demise, look at nuclear pollution and the likes. However we have also not destroyed this planet yet and that is a big YET because the weapons we have tested already, could have most certainly destroyed everything and we have not done this.

This notion that we are alone is slowly and will slowly die out, we are not alone. We are living in this universe, therefore they are.
edit on 22-10-2019 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

I've seen a couple over the decades. Infrequently. Each was unique. If they were genuinely extraterrestrial I wouldn't think that they'd be passing through without checking out the geography and biology of this planet.

My thoughts,

Kind regards,

bally

edit on 22-10-2019 by bally001 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

I've seen a couple over the decades. Infrequently. Each was unique. If they were genuinely extraterrestrial I wouldn't think that they'd be passing through without checking out the geography and biology of this planet.

My thought,

Kind regards,

bally

Indeed that is why I guess we are seeing more and more they sitting in our skies. The recent released footage of the Gimble/TicTac UFO was said to have been sat in the skies for days before it was found. Then it started moving and travelling at huge speeds.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   
What if they aren’t from another planet?

What if they’re from another dimension, right here alongside us in a realm that we cannot perceive? Things like dark matter and dark energy aren’t able to be seen by us, and it makes up most of the universe.

I find that much more plausible than an alien race traveling across the galaxy to take an interest in an insane race such as ours.

The parallels between many alien abduction/demonic influence accounts are what I find most intriguing, and downright frightening.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

This is what I think:

Possibility of ET visitations: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nuclear Annihilation Prevention Mission: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Technically if they were from another dimension and they were able to jump into ours it would then become the same dimension.

But regardless of semantics, the problem with inter-dimensional if you ever succeeded you might not be able to return home. At least in this dimension you have line-of-sight. You would have to have an inter-dimensional point of reference to be able to navigate and the problem with that is you first need to know it exists.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Competition and diversity are a couple of constants I expect amongst species. Why should any aliens expose themselves to mankind? Man ain't that kind when dealing with things at times. If you had a base on the moon, underground or hiding somewhere else would you want people to know about it? Whats in it for any alien to disclose themselves?

Plenty of reports about breading programs taking place, much better way to subvert their influence on this planet. Different aliens will have different perspectives and motivations for their interactions with this planet. The common denominator for why anyone does anything is resources, materials to build their bases and ships, slaves to do their work, take out nukes to protect their stuff, even spiritual guidance to gather more souls to get on their program maybe?

The connections between UFO's and the MIC is strong. If there is some aliens watching us then I expect a lot of attention / influence through these circles.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I believe UFOs and aliens are real. But i don't believe that they have to travel all the way here to study and "see".

They could do it from their home planet. I believe they can access the internet. And have probably made some goofy ATS posts along the way

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I look at it this way:
Back in the day not everyone had a super HD camera and Video recorder in their pockets.

Now we do.

Where are the super HD pictures that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt we are being watched (or anything)?

Yeah the UFO phenomenon isn't surviving modern tech that should be capturing it.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Tell me what you think.

That there are UAP's flown by extraterrestial intelligences is irrefutable. It is obvious they are studying/researching human activity. But honestly, considering they have never made any attempt at contact and considering they have not destroyed humanity, it seems to me that none of it really matters. It is simply, what it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
That there are UAP's flown by extraterrestial intelligences is irrefutable.

No, they're not. Prove it.

Refuted.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
In my opinion you cannot rule out the possibility that some of these uap's, ufo's, and uso's are not from around here. Even the Navy doesn't know what they saw in the Nimitz and other encounters. In fact one former Navy Pilot said in his opinion what he saw was not from Earth.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Watched? How's about farmed? Toyed with? Ignored? Interacted with by accident?

Whatever is here is deeply weird by our standards... I am fairly convinced some of the things seen are our deep black projects, but the high strangeness going back into recorded history argues against all of it being black projects or even lost tech from prehistoric advanced societies... which, incidentally, could explain some of it if one considers exotic, ancient tech built into the landscape that might interact with consciousness .. and is breaking down.

But, to shorten the ramble, I guess I'm saying some of it seems more involved than astronauts from another planet. As I've had it personally proven that invisible things we term "spirits" exist in some manner, I can also assume that "spirit" aspect being deeply involved with some of it, too. The "multiverse" is a thing, and might be a real thing, too.

Weird if all those tales of "other realms" through the veil are true... or as true as it gets in this 'quantummy' thing we term reality.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
In my opinion you cannot rule out the possibility that some of these uap's, ufo's, and uso's are not from around here.

Certainly can't be ruled out mate although researcher Mac Tonnies did suggest the very interesting 'cryptoterrestrial' hypothesis that UFOs may have more to do with a species of intelligent non-humans indigenous to the planet Earth that have 'adapted to our numerical superiority by developing a surprisingly robust technology'. 

link

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That sounds crazy

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: HouseMusic4Life
That sounds crazy

Actually I thought it was pretty cool!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: TonyS

No, they're not. Prove it.

Refuted.

Agreed, there is little evidence proving they are extraterrestrial. We KNOW there is something flying around out there. We can speculate, but we don't know what they are and where they're from. It's possible someone does, but they aren't talking
edit on 10/22/2019 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: data5091
In my opinion you cannot rule out the possibility that some of these uap's, ufo's, and uso's are not from around here.

Certainly can't be ruled out mate although researcher Mac Tonnies did suggest the very interesting 'cryptoterrestrial' hypothesis that UFOs may have more to do with a species of intelligent non-humans indigenous to the planet Earth that have 'adapted to our numerical superiority by developing a surprisingly robust technology'. 

link

Thanks for posting this video, this is another curiosity I have had too that maybe this is the case. I have never heard of mac tonnies, so having looked him up he has quite a few good videos im currently watching. I like that he has lots of energy when it comes to knowing one day soon, we will step over the line and be in contact, globally that is if we have not already been contacted.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join