It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army inks deal with Blink-182 founder for UFO, weapons research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I have come across this topic a few times at different sites and was not going to post but might as well.

It would appear that at least the army is taking some of the claims by TTSA seriously. I do hope they have something that will be exposed and maybe even a break through with material manufacturing.

TTSA has some serious people working there so I would assume they are not blowing hot air when they say they have something..

Oct. 21 (UPI) -- The U.S. Army and a leading organization of unidentified flying objects researchers agreed to a study of UFO material to improve Army ground vehicles.

The 26-page "Cooperative Research and Development Agreement" between the U.S. Army Combat Capabilities Development Command and the To the Stars Academy of Arts and Sciences was signed last week, calling for "leveraging advancements in metamaterials and quantum physics to push performance gains" to develop improved capabilities of Army vehicles.

A statement by TTSA, an organization founded by former Blink-182 member Tom DeLonge, said the academy has technology solutions "in material science, space-time metric engineering, quantum physics, beamed energy propulsion, and active camouflage, [which] have the potential to enhance survivability and effectiveness of multiple Army systems."

www.upi.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I wonder if "UFO" is being used as a cover to release technology developed by black projects. An indicator will be what (if anything) comes out of this initiative, and how far in advance of conventional technology it appears to be.

The meta-materials bit makes me wonder if this supports research into new forms of armor plate. Army involvement and all that.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

I wonder if "UFO" is being used as a cover to release technology developed by black projects. An indicator will be what (if anything) comes out of this initiative, and how far in advance of conventional technology it appears to be.

The meta-materials bit makes me wonder if this supports research into new forms of armor plate. Army involvement and all that.

Cheers

That would actually be a good angle to get stuff released from black projects and used in a public sort of way..

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

727Sky, the notion comes to mind because of the way the USAF has used interest in UFOs as cover for their classified projects. I find it notable the military service involved here is the Army.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Richard Dolan's take on the agreement.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Obviously the TTSA has not got wherewithal to test this meta material (as this is the reason they give for aligning with the army) so how can they say what it can or cannot do.
The first and most important question I would like to know is just where they got this meta material from, with corroborating evidence?
Just because with the sightings with incredible manoeuvrability of UFOs does not correlate that this material comes from a UFO.
I'm quite sure if the material is genuine with these genuine properties there would be more than enough private companies beating a path to TTSAs door.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
They are giving just enough to make people think they actually care about what we want to know. When a population starts to catch on, they HAVE to give you something, anything to shut you up, but never enough to answer the questions. I am amazed I am the only one who see's this simple fact.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

A statement by TTSA, an organization founded by former Blink-182 member Tom DeLonge, said the academy has technology solutions "in material science, space-time metric engineering, quantum physics, beamed energy propulsion, and active camouflage, [which] have the potential to enhance survivability and effectiveness of multiple Army systems."

www.upi.com...

Yeah right, TTSA can help the army with UFO material LOL. I'm more inclined to believe Bat Boy would be a better choice.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
A move to satisfy the suckers.

More waste of tax payer money.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

I am amazed I am the only one who see's this simple fact.

No, you are not the only one.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ex pop-punk singer is now designing weapons for the military based on alien technology..

The writers strike is really effecting this season of Earth 4.0.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is proof of how far the dumbing down of people has gotten. Ignorance is bliss to many.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Looks like TTSA won't have any problems getting funding going forward... provided they deliver something.
They obviously have something significant if the army has agreed to this.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

These dudes are going to know more than the military and government scientists?

Major lol there

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Since many replies did not take the time to listen to the video... Dolan explains why TTSA needed a heavy hitter (someone with big bucks or access to great Labs for the testing of the materials.

Proper testing has always been a problem with these claims so maybe the whole thing can be laid to rest with testing; one way or the other. If they do not have the 'real deal' then expose the results...If they do have the real deal then there will still be those who disbelieve the test results..

Myself I hope they are able to test and back up the claims by TTSA that the material is like "out of this world" hahah.

Very few labs are capable of producing the Terahertz frequencies needed for some of the test not to mention a lab that can analyze the material properly.

The problem with some of this stuff is many of us will be dead and gone before the results are known/released to the public.. Even if the test show out of this world material and manufacturing a simple statement that it is swamp gas will kill the release of what actually was found.. Worked before ...

So sit back and relax.. These last two years have stirred this topic to a greater extent than since the 50s IMO...at least more people are aware and or talking/thinking about UAP/UFO stuff..

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Well the Army must had saw something they had to offer and thought that it’s a good idea.
You don’t partner up with the military unless you truly have something or a service you can offer.
Bigelow for instance.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
DP
edit on 22-10-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreatWork
They are giving just enough to make people think they actually care about what we want to know. When a population starts to catch on, they HAVE to give you something, anything to shut you up, but never enough to answer the questions. I am amazed I am the only one who see's this simple fact.

Been seeing this for many decades. AFOSI, and Army, Navy, etc have been doing that forever. An ongoing and never ending pattern. They will wait for an opportunity to put some kind of squelch on what TTSA has procured, or what they can cause to be released to the public.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
All you have to do is surf the web to find all kinds of revolutionary technologies well within the confines of the public domain.

This is simply formalising some of them .

Look for more of this now from different people in different countries...parity is a condition of release.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This is either a psy/op between the army and TTSA or a con on their part. Dolan just talked about the realisation that the military is admitting UFOs actually exist. But about TTSA???
Now everybody use your intelligence.
The TTSA has a small part of a supposed alien craft. Now reason this out.
1. How did the TTSA get it. A. they bought it off some one.
B. They were given it.
C. one of their number found it.
For all these answers you must ask where is the rest of the craft. A UFO doesn't crash and only leave a single piece behind, so A and B could be off some one who wont disclose where they got it from.
A nice example for you. What if this piece of material is the piece that Mr Lazar took from where he was working, so only one piece.
Now the pure answer to that or any retrieved craft, as the military was tasked with securing any material from crashed craft, so why would the army be interested in collaborating with TTSA when they already have enough material in their possession?
If one of their number found a crashed UFO why are they only producing a single piece.
Another pointer, if they were given it, just why would the giver give it to the TTSA, an organisation that openly admits they haven't got the equipment to identify it or research it's properties. I'm sure there are much better people to give it to than TTSA.
It stinks of a psy/op. If I were a member of TTSA (and a genuine organisation) my number one priority would be where is the rest of the craft (then you wouldn't have just one piece but multiple pieces) yet they seem quite happy with one small piece.

join