It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Trump Poll

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
For the life of me, I cannot understand how the people of this site never get off the bipartisan train of lies.
There is no right or left. There is no red or blue. There is no Republican or Democrat.
It's selection, not election. They are all one and the same. There are NO good leaders out there right now.

The continued, often angrily resisted ignorance of the U.S. population has put us in the spot we are at.
The country is already gone. We are a puppet state of Israel and the Zionist Elite. Nothing more.
Trump has openly and on multiple occasions shown his dedication to Israel's cause.
Everything is falling in line exactly as planned by (((those))) in power.
If you don't see it; if you refuse to open your mind to what's going on, then it's likely going to be a huge wake up call when what used to be the U.S. becomes the equivalent of a 3rd world country.

But then, you'll probably just believe whatever MSM says is at fault at that time.
Or maybe you'll believe the Wizard of Q anon.
Just keep that head snug in the sand.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I support Trump I'll be voting for him a second time, nuff said. a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
For the life of me, I cannot understand how the people of this site never get off the bipartisan train of lies.
There is no right or left. There is no red or blue. There is no Republican or Democrat.
It's selection, not election. They are all one and the same. There are NO good leaders out there right now.

The continued, often angrily resisted ignorance of the U.S. population has put us in the spot we are at.
The country is already gone. We are a puppet state of Israel and the Zionist Elite. Nothing more.
Trump has openly and on multiple occasions shown his dedication to Israel's cause.
Everything is falling in line exactly as planned by (((those))) in power.
If you don't see it; if you refuse to open your mind to what's going on, then it's likely going to be a huge wake up call when what used to be the U.S. becomes the equivalent of a 3rd world country.

But then, you'll probably just believe whatever MSM says is at fault at that time.
Or maybe you'll believe the Wizard of Q anon.
Just keep that head snug in the sand.

I read this and immediately felt dumber for doing so. Then I remembered this is ATS, where everything is a conspiracy.
If you are a Christian, you have to be happy about an ever stronger Israel. In the end, that is the country we will all belong to.
Well, not all.

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The jist of the upcoming FISA-Abuse Report from I.G. Michael Horowitz:

Rep.Ratcliffe: The Obama administration took the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and used it to surveil for political reasons.

Fox News: If that were proven in a court of law that would be just stunning. That would be one of the biggest scandals in all of history.
Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... eport/#more-174577

posted on Oct, 25 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You didn't answer the 2 Questions in my OP, I guess we're past that.

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Elizabeth Warren is going to mop the floor with Trump's arrogant ass.
edit on 10 26 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Although both their hair dew's look like mops...not going to happen

posted on Oct, 26 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

DJT is multifaceted so it is possible some of that abrasive atitude you perceive is your own choice.
So I would select 1 for approval (I ignore a lot of crap in the script they make him read)
Remember he has to play the president under impeachment investigation so he is going to have to troll at their level so we can see *them*..

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join