It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Trump Poll

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
1. He hasn't.
2. He hasn't
3. Yes.
President Trump will go down in world history as The Best POTUS, PERIOD.

If a repeating bankrupt, abuser, liar, egotistical, military service dodging, family funded tv personality is the best president you've ever had..

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
I am taking a poll, Forget Rasmussen.

Their are thousands of great minds here on ATS...I'd rather tap into you.

I support Trump. I understand that his Ego driven attitude turns many off...I get it.

Just consider the alternative, and be realistic for 5 minutes.

1. How has POTUS hurt you and how?

2. How has POTUS offended you and why?

3. Can you answer question 1 and 2 on your own?.. without MSM guidance?

1 for approval -- 2 for no

I realize my thoughts are different than most of ATS but I will post my response anyway.

1. He has not hurt me in a personal manner. We do, however, have amazing local residents in my area who have contributed positively to the community who have been deported under his administration - I do not agree with that. I disagree with a number of his administration's policies.. central to me are his policies around immigration, foreign relations, the economy is doing well but he's increased the national deficit back up to pre-Obama levels which is going to come back to bite us... I think he sets himself up for a lot of the criticism he gets thrown at him... I don't think he is "trying to troll the left" and he is not "playing 4d chess"... I think he is a moron who speaks before thinking about the long-term consequences of his words.. I take a lot of issue with him lying repeatedly to the American people and making up fake talking points to bolster his base. I disagree with it when a democrat does it as well but you asked specifically about Trump. I do not like many of the democrats still vying for the ticket either..

2. I could care less that he offends me.. I think he is an offensive person and personifies virtually every character trait that I would NOT want my children to take after ... I care far less about him being offensive than I do with him policies.

I will not be voting for him in the next election. I would vote for a ham sandwich before I voted Trump 2020.

Take care.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluesilver

1. He hasn't.
2. He hasn't
3. Yes.

If a repeating bankrupt, abuser, liar, egotistical, military service dodging, family funded tv personality is the best president you've ever had..

was he talking about Clinton or Trump?

they sound alike.

but that is different right??

Do you think President Trump is getting Hummers in the Oval Office??

asking for a scared girl in a blue dress

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

1 for the money man genius who saved america and I have
always liked and admired as a tuff businessman. I fail to see
anything annoying about him and can't understand why it's
so hard for people to see the full truth about him.

Without him our country would be in shambles right now!
He is absolutely the savior of the country he obviously loves
and if you hate him. Then you must hate america!

Thank God for Donald Trump

TRUMP 20/20

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
Wouldn't the more relevant question be, whats he actually done to improve the economy?

I mean sure, he gave those tax cuts, which probably contributed to a short term sugar high boost to the economy. But literally, any idiot could of come up with the idea of tax cuts... its not exactly some kind of economical genius approach that no one else could have possibly comprehended.

At least this idiot got them done.

And did you forget about the massive cuts in regulations? Getting our energy sector firing on all cylinders again, gaining us energy independence for the first time since... when?

Seriously - your TDS is showing.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
Besides that; no matter how much I might agree that this president faces a level of opposition unlike any modern presidents before him ... his own actions leave himself open for such obstinance.

Example: He knows he's being investigated for wrongfully asking for political aid from the Ukraine government

Yeah - except that didn't happen, unless youa re looking at what he actually said wearing TDS level 6 glasses.

and he goes on TV and asks for the same aid from the Chinese.

Yeah - except that didn't happen, unless youa re looking at what he actually said wearing TDS level 6 glasses.

Regardless of whether or not the investigation is a witch hunt or not; Trump still knowingly tries to agitate the situation further. He can't help himself, when he sees a bee hive he has to hit it with a stick.

Yeah, that is how TDS sufferers view a man defending himself against the most absurd false accusations against a sitting President sine - forever?

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

If a repeating bankrupt,

Bankruptcy is only a bad thing if you don't recover from it, which he obviously has.

This is actually an extremely salient point that many miss.

Those who both accuse Trump of:

a) having everything handed to him on a silver platter because he got his start with a bunch of money from Daddy, and

b) having gone bankrupt multiple times (not sure if multiple is true, but if it is, then that makes this even funnier)

fail to see the massive contradiction. If his success is strictly because he inherited his wealth, then how do you account for his continued success, after having gone bankrupt?

Hmmmmm?

abuser,

False accusations - otherwise, show me the convictions or stfu.

liar,

I'd call it more like embellishing, but yeah, he has sadi some things that seemed kind of silly. At least he hasn't lied about anything big/important.

egotistical,

Sorry, I see this as a great thing in a President. Who wants a wimpy beta male for a President? Not me.

military service dodging,

Maybe... maybe not... but I'll tell you one thing - I'd have lied and stolen to avoid getting sent to that hell hole of a war
to die for a bunch of politicians and banksters too. So, even if he did find a legal way to avoid being sent there, then good for him.

Liberals used to applause people who evaded the draft by going to Canada.

family funded

Redundant, and already addressed above...

tv personality

What, precisely is wrong with that? I guess you hated Reagan too?

is the best president you've ever had..

You betcha!!!!!

MAGA 2020!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My biological clock is ticking! Trump 2020

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
My biological clock is ticking! Trump 2020

Simmer down. Get in line and you'll get yours grabbed as soon as he finishes with these other broads.

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

maybe they don't have what you need....😁😊

I hope they can get some mustard for those burns

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

1. He hasn't.
2. He hasn't
3. Yes.

was he talking about Clinton or Trump?

they sound alike.

but that is different right??

Do you think President Trump is getting Hummers in the Oval Office??

asking for a scared girl in a blue dress

That is a very much a "hey look over there.." argument. All you've done is shown that someone else was equally dubious too, not proven that Trump is actually good, or as the OP exclaimed, the best ever. I'm not interested in party lines, I'm just interested in the quality of the person doing the job. Way too many people on ATS are focused solely on Republican vs Democrat and not what this site is about, which is judging facts on the events and the people. To prove that point, on the front page of ATS right now the first 4 threads are negative threads about Democrats, pretty much all derived from highly questionable sources that have been dredged up from the depths of the internet. And that is the same as nearly every single day on here. It has just become a battle ground for throwing misleading or questionable information around as though it is fact when it isn't. It is opinion. Or biased opinion masquerading as fact. It is unhelpful and will destroy this site which is ironic, because the people who joined a site based on finding the truth is destroying it by propagating lies, falsehoods, misinformation and biases.

A clever way of destroying what is supposed to be a huge beacon of truth, independent and unbiased thought isn't it. Irony.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Voted for Trump in 2016.

Will probably vote for him in 2020.

I've only benefitted since he's been in office, so no real complaints. There are things I disagree with him on, policies and such, but you'll never find someone to agree on 100% unless you're a blind follower.

My view on those opposing Trump have remained constant in that it's not enough for them to dislike something, they have to remove whatever it is, even if you like it.

They say Trump must go! and then spend years trying to oust him. It's ridiculous! They are like the weird vegans. It's not enough that they don't like steak, they don't want you to eat it either.

I too have benefitted from Trump's time in office. My son tried to be a vegan, but got really weak and low energy. I think most low energy politicians must be on a vegan diet. Trump is probably going to be impeached and then re-elected. So what. Who cares. The dem's will cry even harder, and so I shall laugh harder. I don't think it is evil to laugh at evil people when they don't get the evil that they want. And I don't think my post is more or less pointless than DBC's.
edit on 24-10-2019 by FingerMan because: A libtard ran into my room and hit the enter button before I was done.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Gee I wonder how this poll will come out.

No I dont.

Welcome to trump central.

Where the polls will always favor the man and seldom is heard a discouraging word and the skies are not cloudy all day.

Too bad its a fantasy because ATS does not represent the real world. This place is a cell for trump supporters that believe everything he says.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I am afraid not dear.

His reputation will be marred by impeachment.

Reality does not reflect what you believe.

I live off of savings and stock portfolios and social security. My income is a roller coaster for the past three years. Up down down and not up enough.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

1 - Since Trump's election, my salary has increased 90% for the same job position, he tax cuts allowed business to expand and invest more in areas that I specialize in.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

If a repeating bankrupt,

Bankruptcy is only a bad thing if you don't recover from it, which he obviously has.

This is actually an extremely salient point that many miss.

Those who both accuse Trump of:

a) having everything handed to him on a silver platter because he got his start with a bunch of money from Daddy, and

b) having gone bankrupt multiple times (not sure if multiple is true, but if it is, then that makes this even funnier)

fail to see the massive contradiction. If his success is strictly because he inherited his wealth, then how do you account for his continued success, after having gone bankrupt?

Because he was bailed out. I'm not going to go into by who as that is a can of worms.

Hmmmmm?

abuser,

False accusations - otherwise, show me the convictions or stfu.

Numerous affairs and the whole "grab em" comment. Or how about the fact your Kurd allies were just shat upon by him pulling out. Whether you agree you should have been there or not is mute, the point is you had allies and you dumped on them and the problem he now faces is that it's made your security a whole lot more precarious due to people not trusting America. The next time you need information or easy access into some terrorist cell...well good luck with that now. Or how about when boots are on the ground and no-one there assists with anything and the foot soldiers have to work entirely on their own without any local assistance? Yeah..that will be nasty.

liar,

I'd call it more like embellishing, but yeah, he has sadi some things that seemed kind of silly. At least he hasn't lied about anything big/important.

Not lied about anything important? Right. So it's ok to have a president that no-one knows is telling the truth or not? Just yesterday he said about "everyone.. is saying what a great decision I made about pulling out.." It's funny how 'everyone' is always used to defend everything he does. Most people wouldn't trust him to make a sandwich without lying about "everyone says it's the greatest sandwich that they've ever seen..". It's nuts. He can't even be open and truthful about the most mundane things, so why the hell would he be honest about the serious stuff?

egotistical,

Sorry, I see this as a great thing in a President. Who wants a wimpy beta male for a President? Not me.

So in your world if someone is not being egotistical they are a wimp? Right. So what about Martin Luther King? Or JFK? Or Nelson Mandela? Or Lionel Messi? Or Emily Pankhurst? Or Alun Turing? How about Ernest Shackleton or Jane Goodall? There is a huge difference between calm and measured confidence and arrogance to the point of impulsive stupidity. Would you follow Trumps into war (not that he'd be anywhere near it) or would you rather follow Winston Churchill?

military service dodging,

Maybe... maybe not... but I'll tell you one thing - I'd have lied and stolen to avoid getting sent to that hell hole of a war
to die for a bunch of politicians and banksters too. So, even if he did find a legal way to avoid being sent there, then good for him.

That's more a reflection on you then.

Liberals used to applause people who evaded the draft by going to Canada.

family funded

Redundant, and already addressed above...

tv personality

What, precisely is wrong with that? I guess you hated Reagan too?

I would say that someone who hasn't lived a 'normal' life isn't the best person to lead a country. Trump included. Anyone of privilege cannot understand the trials and tribulations of the common man and so won't understand their needs and wants. Yes you want intelligent people, often that comes with some level of privilege, but equally when you are used to people saying "yes sir..whatever sir..anything you want sir..." 24hrs a day, 7 days a week for years, that is not healthy and not going to give you a true and rounded idea of the world. Or would you say that a multimillionaire, failed businessman celebrity who has a very limited understanding of world affairs and only ever had privilege and a head start on 99% of the population that he rules over is the best person to understand that population? I'd say they are far too far away from reality.

is the best president you've ever had..

You betcha!!!!!

MAGA 2020!!!

As I said, if he is the best, most qualified person to lead the country then wow... I'm not bashing Republican's, I'm saying that Trump is the most divisive and unqualified person ever in the Presidency and it has made America weaker in its standing overseas because he is a seen as stupid. Like it or not, that is the general world view. Not clever, not insightful, not wise. Stupid. He is a figure of fun and mockery. If you don't like that then that is fine, but that is the general consensus overseas. But to me, the worst thing he has done just this month, is pulling out and leaving the Kurds to get slaughtered because like it or not, THAT decision made the future security of America much, much weaker. Why would anyone help you if they don't trust you? And THAT puts all the armed forces and the general population at real risk for years to come.
edit on 24-10-2019 by bluesilver because: no reason given

edit on 24-10-2019 by bluesilver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

As I said, if he is the best, most qualified person to lead the country then wow...

Yep.. wow!

I'm not bashing Republican's, I'm saying that Trump is the most divisive and unqualified person ever in the Presidency

Wrong. Trump is not the one being divisive. 100% of the divisiveness is coming from the insane TDS suffering democrats and MSM talking heads who have been screaming IMPEACH since that fateful evening, November 8th, 2016, when Donald John Trump was declared the winner of the 2016 Presidential election.

and it has made America weaker in its standing overseas because he is a seen as stupid.

Only by fellow TDS suffering lunatics. The rest have gained a healthy respect. They may not like him, but they certainly don't consider him stupid.

Like it or not, that is the general world view.

And you feel qualified to speak for the entire world. Wonder what that says about you? Maybe you need psychiatric help?

Not clever, not insightful, not wise. Stupid. He is a figure of fun and mockery.

Yeah... guess that is why China is coming to the table now for the first time in... oh, they never have...

I would list all of his other accomplishments, but it would obviously be wasted on you...

But to me, the worst thing he has done just this month, is pulling out and leaving the Kurds to get slaughtered

Yeah - except they didn't.

because like it or not, THAT decision made the future security of America much, much weaker. Why would anyone help you if they don't trust you?

You do realize this exact thing - the Kurds being abandoned - has happened many times in the past, right?

And THAT puts all the armed forces and the general population at real risk for years to come.

Actually, now that the fighting has stopped and a peaceful resolution has been worked out - without us having to babysit them for the next 50 years - our military is much safer, our country is much safer, and the world is much safer.

Whether you like it or not.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Much like every other President before me, Trump has not hurt me personally or offended me personally.

He's a flipping moron of the highest order, as he demonstrates daily, but at the end of his term(s) his overall impact on my life will be as minimal as were Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama. Earlier than Bush Sr. I was not of voting age so it doesn't matter.

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I APPROVE!!! MAGA 2020!!!

Just consider the alternative, and be realistic for 5 minutes.

1. How has POTUS hurt you and how? Our business is up well over 400% in the last 2 years alone.

2. How has POTUS offended you and why? Nope!!!!!

3. Can you answer question 1 and 2 on your own?.. without MSM guidance? I just did!!!

Fred..

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Violater1

I am afraid not dear.

His reputation will be marred by impeachment.

Reality does not reflect what you believe.

I live off of savings and stock portfolios and social security. My income is a roller coaster for the past three years. Up down down and not up enough.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!

Impeach, my behind. Not a chance in hell.

He will be re-elected by a landslide.

Fred..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join